The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crime and Judgement  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Crime and Judgement
« on: December 16, 2010, 01:03:18 AM »
Erin typed away on her laptop, writing up the report for the chief about two thugs that were on the run for beating a man senseless for his money. easy case because they left obvious clues. within hours they were arrested for murder and theft. she checked the time, 10:43 am. she eased back into her comfortable swivel chair, enjoying that moments relief of tension. she wanted coffee and she didn't have any today. standing up, she brushed off her black dress pants and straightened her white blouse before leaving her small office. her heels clicked on the floor, in the high heels she stood a couple meters higher. she having a overpowering presence, while walking she heard the quick pace of shoes, she looked down as a petite 5" fox walked beside her, she was very pretty with child like eyes. "Erin, is good to see you again!" she had a slight French accent to her tone.
"Joanna?" Erin replied smiling. "what's new?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Crime and Judgement
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 01:20:44 AM »
Dmitrii got off the plane and walked into the airport. He took a deep breath being glad to not be with the scoundrals of the common wealth. He had taken a comercial airline instead of his own jet, he wanted to suprise his son at the airport in which he wroked at a souviener shop. He walked through the airport looking a store called Billy's Souviener Shop. He finally found on the northwest side of the terminal. He walked in to find his son at the front cash register. "Мой сын хорошо видеть Вас снова!" (My son it is god to see you again!) His son looked blankley at his father. "What? Your not happy to see your old papa?" "No and in fact I'm appauled you spoke to me in russian!" His son stormed off into the back room. "I'll see you at home!" Dmitrii called someone on his cell phone. "Yes, Adrian come and get me at Gate 310. Yes, I am wearing the black suit. Alright good." He hung up the phone and walked outside waiting for his ride

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 01:45:32 AM »

max walked into the station with a tray of coffees, he saw Erin and Joanna talking. "morning. thought you could use some caffeine." he said smiling happily. he held out the tray for them to take one of the three coffees. "so what have i missed so far?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 02:24:32 AM »
Erin, seeing coffee took one "god your a saint Max" Joanna shook her head, she disliked coffee " you have it". Erin too a sip "well, just finished that report on the easy murder case..." she shrugged, a couple blue uniformed cops walked past, they sneered at her. she gave them a nasty glare "anyways, I am bored out of my mind...I want something hard to solve!!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 02:58:10 AM »
"don't wish to hard, we might actualy get a hard one." he joked calmly "well i had better get back to work, see you in a bit." he said before walking owards his desk."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »
Erin made her way back to her office before the Chief stopped her " Erin, you have a case, get you and Max out their now! its a murder" Erin grinned wildly as she grabbedc her trench coat ads she dashed to Max's desk "we have a case, lets go!!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 08:35:07 PM »
"just as i sat down." he smirked putting his hat back on. "so whats the case?"he asked walking towards the door jugling his keys before holding the door open for Erin.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »
"A murder case" they got into the car and drove deep into the heart of the City.  once they reached the crime scene, reporters and police crowded the area of an alley beyween two brick buildings, Max and Erin were let through, Erin scrunched her nose. they victim was...cut in half horizontally, the smell of burned flesh was nasty. a man handed her a clip board "Jerry Kingston, 28 years old...found in this dumpster in two pieces...what a nasty way to die" she knelt down beside the body, studying it "it appears that they weapon...burned right through the flesh as the murderer cut him in half, since there is no blood because the heat.."
she stood up "I want the body back at the lab please"
((there is magic in this lol))
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:03:27 PM by Emrelda »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 09:07:27 PM »
"lucky i never got a chance to eat thismorning....." max said looking into the dumpster. "magic, great that means our guns wont mean much when we find the killer." he sighed looking at Erin.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 09:16:58 PM »
((we both don;t know its magic))

"I'm gonna have to look at the body more closely..." two agents covered the body and carried it away, camera flashes lit up the dark alley way "Max, I want you to search through the data base and see if there is anyone who knows or is close to Jerry Kingston and bring them in for questioning please"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »
((does that mean we don't get to use magic later?))

"got it boss." he smirked walking back to the car. he checked the database and got the names and addresses of Jerry's remaining family. he gave the sheet of paper to an officer, "go inform the next of kin, here's the addresses." then he got the addresses of anyone else known to be affiliated with the deceased.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 09:32:38 PM »
((yes, later but not right now :P))

"okay... I want you to call them ASAP" she looked at the body "you interrogate them , I gotta deal with...the body"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 09:50:55 PM »
"oh, hay Erin. remember what i said before we left thismorning? something about not wishing to hard of it might come true......thanks."he smirked again walking back to the car and getting out his keys. he drove of and went to the first name on the list. "Ms Catlen Dyret, i have some bad news........"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »
Dmitrii got out of the car, "Thank you Adrian, that is all for now I need to speak with my associate." Adrian nodded and drove off. Dmitrii looked at the highrise in front of him. "Petrov always had to have the best." He laughed walking into the front door. The security walked over to him but he said he was there to see Mr. Petrov. " Sorry sir, please continue." Dmitrii smiled and headed up to the top floor. He walked up to Petrov's door and knocked three times. "Who is it?" "Its Dmitrii you idiot. WHo else would come here at 11:00 in the morning?" He opened the door with a needle in one hand. "Oh so your back on the X7? Great drug huh?" He laughed sitting down. Petrov closed the door and sat acroosed from Dmitrii. "So how's our little mole? Did you take care of Mr. Kingston?" "Yah the police will never know it was us." Dmitrii stood up and looked out the window. "Excellent."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 09:58:05 PM »
Erin went to the lab, the hyena man morgue was delighted to see a dead guy...freaky much? "hey Harry, got a new friend for you" Harry eharly open the body bag, he whistled "well this..is VERY cool"
Erin rolled her eyes as she removed her jacket. and rolled up and sleeves and put on the rubber gloves, Harry exhaled "well, he certainly has allot of burned flesh"
"I know"