The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crime and Judgement  (Read 4300 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Crime and Judgement
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »
(( why couldn't i go see the creepy mortician? instead i have to deal with trying to get info out of the crying relations."

the jaguar woman started crying the moment he mentioned her son. she slammed the door as if it would make what he said just go away and turn back time. the door hit max in the face sending him down down a small flight of stairs. "that hurt...." he got up slowly heading his neck crack as he did. he went back up to the door and knocked again. "listen ma'am i need to ask you a few questions.......like do you have an icepack? and some painkillers?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 02:35:59 AM »
Harry examined him more, Erin extracted some samples "well, he was a druggie or something because there is high amounts of diacetylmorphine and Morphine
Harry looked up " you sure know your big words, tell me why you are a detective again?"
"I am also an ex-scientist" she straightened up and looked at Harry "I know my stuff" she called Max "hey...ask who ever you are with if they know if Jerry Kingston was a druggie?"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:48:53 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 03:35:12 AM »
"she won't open the door. to her I'm now the worst person in the universe, i don't really think asking her if she knew her son was a druggie would really be a Good idea" he heard the sobbing turn into hysterical  on the other side of the door. "oops, she heard me..."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 03:43:42 AM »
Erin rolled her eyes "oh dear, do I need to come over there?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 04:08:32 AM »
"feel free, shes already slammed a door on me once." he sat down on the stairs and waited till the sobbing stopped before trying the door again.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 04:14:49 AM »
she left Harry behind, she found the address and left, finding the apartment build, luckily he was on the first floor. "hey Max" she knocked on the Door. "Ma'am its the police, open up"
The Woman opened the door, tear streaked... "what is it now?!" she snapped
"My name is Agent Savage and this is Agent Shadow, we need to talk to you about Jerry Kingston...I would appreciate it if you did not hurt my partner again"
the jaguar woman clear passage way, Erin stepped through the door, the look in the older womans eyes was grief, anger. Erin ignored as she stepped into the living room "sit down" she asked

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 04:24:44 AM »
the woman shut the door before max could enter so he just left to go to the next location. he looked at the list, "OK lets try the brother." he got in his car and started to drive away.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 02:53:03 AM »
'Nimble' was hired by Mr. Petrov to dispose of the last evidences of Mr. Kingston. The only problem was that police were searching the premises, and there were some exposing documents left in Mr. Kingston's room about Mr. Petrovs business, ones that needed to be destroyed. "Nimble' decided to try a different approach and pretended to be apart of the crew analyzing the scene of the crime.

Luckily he was let in, and made his way to the dead man's room.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »
"Mrs. Kingston, please tell me a bit about your son before the time of his death?"
Mrs. Kingston sniffled, she glared at me "I don't like your partner" she growled. Erin's eye twitched "I can see that, but we need to stay on topic Ma'am"
she slammed her fist on the coffee table, Erin was half glad that it was wood. " I KNOW NOTHING! ALL JERRY DID WAS LEAVE THIS HOUSE WHEN HE WAS SEVENTEEN!! WE BARELY TALKED AFTER THAT!!"
"calm down!" Erin snapped, Mrs. Kingston cried hysterically. Erin left her, leaving her card with her number. Erin walked back to her car. getting in, her phone buzzed, her sister.
"you should be at school Megan!" Erin growled.
"I am at school! jeeze whats wrong with you?"
Erin shook her head "nothing..."
"okay then... anyways, I want you to pick me up today after school"
"why?"
"because I want to spend time with you...?"
Erin was touched, she smiled, "okay...I will see you later" she hung up. she called Max.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 10:26:23 PM »
Max's phone rang as he pulled up at the brothers house, it looked abandoned. "hay Erin, what do you need? i just got to the brothers, place is a dump. looks like no ones home." he said getting out of the car and walking over to the door.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »
Halfeb had been following Nimble since the night before. He witnessed the murder. He also knew, with his bosses money behind him, even if he was caught, he wouldn't go away, thanks to lawyers and the courts. He had seen Nimble go in as one of the crew. "Is that how we're playing it, is it?" He said to himself, before sneakily grabbing one of the suits and dressing up like the other CSI that were bagging and tagging evidence. He followed Nimble up to the boys room. He shut the door behind them both. "Hi mate, hows it going?" He asked, trying to act casual, So Nimble didn't run.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2010, 12:18:42 AM »
Nimble had his suspicions about the CSI guy following him. Most people aren't "Hey how are you doing" when in the family of a victim who was burned in half, something was up.
"Been better" he responded while sifting through papers on the desk, the documnts he was looking for must have been somewhere. "Maybe there's something here that could give a reason for why Mr. Kingston was murdered. I heard he had a run in with the local drug lords." he offered.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2010, 12:40:13 AM »
He smiled under his mask, knowing exactly what happened, then he saw it, the papers Nimble was looking for. He picked them up. He folded them in half and put them in his suit, keeping it out of sight of Nimble. He then cleared his throat, "Well, you sweep this room, bag and tag everything, you know the deal. I'll check the study." He told him before walking out and down to the cars. He made it around the corner before checking the papers. Oh yes, these were the ones he needed. Now, to just get them to the right people...

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 05:00:50 AM »
Erin's eyes narrowed. "thats odd... his mom told me that she has not spoken to him since he moved out when he was seventeen"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2010, 12:47:43 AM »
He smiled under his mask, knowing exactly what happened, then he saw it, the papers Nimble was looking for. He picked them up. He folded them in half and put them in his suit, keeping it out of sight of Nimble. He then cleared his throat, "Well, you sweep this room, bag and tag everything, you know the deal. I'll check the study." He told him before walking out and down to the cars. He made it around the corner before checking the papers. Oh yes, these were the ones he needed. Now, to just get them to the right people...
Nimble knew when the dude left something was amiss. Searching the desk he didn't find the documents he was supposed to find, he immediately knew it was the fake CSI, after all the man was killed in his room with the papers, then disposed of, why would his stuff be in the study. He sprinted down the stairs and out of the building, he saw the man duck around the corner and tackled him and began frisking his pockets.
"Think you can fool Nimble eh? He took the documents he needed and began to sprint off, leaving the troublemaker in the dust, but to be safe he didn't stop moving until he had at least covered 2 blocks.

But in the man's pockets, Nimble had left a cellular phone, which was currently being called by Nimble himself.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 12:50:31 AM by Gabag »