The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crime and Judgement  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: Crime and Judgement
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2010, 05:38:04 PM »
Halfeb didn't give up chase as Nimble must have thought he would. He was just around the corner when Nimble rang him. He pulled out the phone and hit recieve to start the call. He listened to see if Nimble would take flight again or would he try to hide in the allies, or maybe even stand and fight.  "Well, Nimble, is it? I'm more then just some guy trying to play you and your boss for fools." He said as he moved quietly, trying not to give away his position, "I'm the guy whose gonna cause you and your boss to either go behind bars, or, go to meet your makers."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »
max walked over to the abandoned house and heard movement inside. he knocked on the door and caught it when it started to fall. "police, anybody here?" there was no responce but in stead frantic rustling. he dropped the door and grabbed his gun ready, he started to walk inside when a teenage jaguar jumped threw the window and rolled as he hit the grass. and in a second he was halfway up the street. "why do they always run first." max took aim with his pistol and fired a rubber bullet into the suspects thigh then walked over to the kid. "you ba**ard! you shot me!!" "don't worry its only rubber. now why did you run?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2010, 09:00:59 PM »
Halfeb didn't give up chase as Nimble must have thought he would. He was just around the corner when Nimble rang him. He pulled out the phone and hit recieve to start the call. He listened to see if Nimble would take flight again or would he try to hide in the allies, or maybe even stand and fight.  "Well, Nimble, is it? I'm more then just some guy trying to play you and your boss for fools." He said as he moved quietly, trying not to give away his position, "I'm the guy whose gonna cause you and your boss to either go behind bars, or, go to meet your makers."
"You misunderstand the type of business I'm in stranger. I'm a Runner, what the contents of my package are is none of my concern, only it's delivery. But since you seem dead set on seeing me six feet under, I'm working undercover to help track down a business associate of Mr. Petrovs. Unfortunately that means I need to help his 'business'. I was hoping to meet on civil terms. Meet me at the dock warehouses if you want to chat about these papers."
Nimble dropped the phone in a dumpster and ran off, blending in the crowd of citizens going about their business. For all intents and purposes, Nimble was invisible. He took this time to stash the documents in an old strongbox he kept hidden in a nearby restaurant called Chuck's Eatery. Runners had these strongboxes hidden across the city to make sure their packages are safeguarded.

Swiftly pickpocketing a woman, he dialed Petrov's number and went to call.

"Mr. Petrov, there's been a bit of a complication with our arrangement"
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:04:53 PM by Gabag »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2010, 03:55:14 AM »
Erin arrived at the scene where Max was, gun out and a frightened looking kid. Erin sighed " you know.." she began

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »
"yes i know, chase first shot only if i have to. at least i grabbed the one with the rubber rounds this time." max smirked examining the large bruise in the kids lower thigh. "well no brother but i did catch a runner. his names Jackie tomson, he's been using this place as a safehouse for about a year now and has no idea about any former residents. you get anything?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2010, 12:35:25 AM »
"nope, as far as I know, this place has been abandoned for...years" Erin walked next to the kid and knelt down "we need to ask questions about your brother"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2010, 05:23:58 AM »
Halfeb chased Nimble till he lost him in the crowd. He looked down at the phone before tossing it in a bin. He walked along thinking about what Nimble had said. Could have been innocent in all this? Undercover, like he said? Or was he thinking Halfeb was going to walk into a trap and gain the reward that was on his head? There was only one way to find out. If he was sinsere, he would get the papers, if it was a trap, Halfeb would be ready for him.