The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11951 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »
Reno was just about to fall asleep when Rigor had kicked him off the bed. He didn't even mind her claws being dug into his back, it didn't hinder his sleep any. He stood back up and glared at her as she laid there. Part of him wanted to just jump on her and do something she wouldn't expect, the other part of him just wanted to let her have the bed and be a gentleman. But he really wanted the bed..."Rigor...Are you ticklish?" he said with a devious grin. What he was about to end up doing would probably end with him in pain, but he felt it didn't matter. That's when he pounced on her and began to try and tickle her ribs. His plan was to just annoy her, however, it would probably turn into a wrestling match.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »
Rigor's eyes popped open when he asked if she was ticklish. And in all honesty, she wasn't, so she sat there for a few moments with Reno tickling her to no avail until she grew tired of it. Then she pulled in her foot and pushed it on his face with it, knocking him off the bed again. She returned to her comfortable position on the bed laying in her side so that Reno could lay in the floor, grumbling, "Now go to sleep."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »
Reno laid on the floor for a few moments after being shoved off. He felt like giving up, he probably should but he wanted to try one last thing before he just slept on the floor. Slowly he crawled up, his arms seeming to hold him up on the side of the bed. He wasn't all the way on the bed, kinda peeking over it with his chin rested on it. "Rigor...Why do you do this to me? You know...I...Love you." At this point he was shining puppy dog eyes, seeming on the verge of tears. "Just...So much. I can't hide it anymore. Couples lay in the same bed, so why must I be kicked to the floor?" he continued, pouting at the end. His eyes gleamed, like those big anime eyes as he looked at her, with her back facing him. Reno slowly crept onto the bed and put his body to hers tenderly. His plan was to annoy her, or at the very least prevent her from sleeping like she did to him. All he could do now at this point was hope and wait.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2011, 10:44:19 PM »
Rigor rolled over, grabbing the pillow and jabbing it into Reno's face hard enough to knock him away from her. "I love sleep so much I can't hide it," she growled. "Just because your stupid witch doesn't know how to take care of you doesn't mean you can go all puppy eyes on me and think that I'll care. I got stuck with you because of her, and if it were up to me, I'd snap her neck like a twig before she could even cast a spell, or at the very least see if we can get separated." Rigor was thoroughly irritated with him trying to cuddle with her. She didn't like affection, or at least not that kind. She curled up in a ball on the opposite side of the bed pitting a pillow between them, her tail lying under it, "If you're gonna cry about it get on the bed, but stay away from me or I'll knock your ass off again." She seemed to be curled up tightly in her small ball, hugging the pillow partially under her shoulder under her head and partially in her claws, her knees almost under her chin. She wasn't as relaxed anymore.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2011, 03:55:00 AM »
Reno took the pillow and laid on the bed to fall asleep. He was happy at the fact he got to sleep in the bed, but he felt like he lost some of his dignity. He fell asleep quickly. Morning came around before he knew it. He was sleeping in however, it was a long time since he had actually gotten to sleep in a bed. Normally he'd sleep on the floor due to Rigor being a bed hog. Rigor would probably have to be the one to wake him to get going, though not like she would have any lack of ideas.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2011, 04:21:56 AM »
Eventually, she fell asleep. She usually didn't sleep, but she was somewhat tired and feeling lazy from eating the pizza. When she woke, she sat up, seeing that Reno was still sleeping. She looked over to the cart where the pizza boxes still were, her stomach rumbling at the thought of its stuffed crust. Eating was also something she didn't have to do, but her stomach craved more pizza because she knew it was there, rather than actually being hungry. Human food for her was a guilty pleasure for her since it wasn't necessary. The dragon chameleon looked back to Reno, resentful that they weren't separated because she'd have to wake him up to get to the pizza, which, in her book was more trouble than it was worth. A scowl plastered her features, irritated that there was no instant gratification for her situation.

Carefully, she leaned over him, inspecting him as he slept, merely a couple of inches from his face. He looked peaceful for once in his life. Again, she wished that she was separated from him or that she was one of the demons that had been gifted with telekinesis. She wanted to wake him up as rudely as possible, and she chuckled at the thought of putting shaving cream on his hand and bothering his whiskers as he slept to make him rub it all over his face. She pushed up on of his lips with her claw, pulling it back in case he would wake, but to her luck, he hadn't. He just turned his head uneasily and rubbed at his face.

Quickly, she started to shout and bounce on the bed, "HOLY CRAP, RENO, THE HOTEL IN ON FIRE, WAKE UP!"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2011, 07:44:06 PM »
Daamon awoke before dawn and started some morning exercises. Kaiya awoke not too much longer after that, but she didn't really wake up until she heard the commotion next door with Rigor waking Reno up by saying that the hotel was on fire. "Those kid sound like they've been married for several years." "Yea, that girl sounds like she really hates him."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2011, 01:58:02 AM »
Reno woke up to screaming of the hotel being on fire. He jumped out of bed and onto the floor, crawling under the nearest surface. Unfortunately it looked like he got the wrong message, acting as if the ceiling was going to collapse from an earthquake. After about a minute he crawled out from under the bed an looked at Rigor who was standing there. "...There's no earthquake..." He stood up an brushed himself off, wiping a bit of drool from his face. "You suck..." he continued to mumble, he was still waking up a little. He went out of the room to go reheat some pizza. As he walked he saw a note under the door. He went to go grab it. After picking it up Reno went over to the pizza and grabbed a few slices to throw in the microwave. Slowly he opened the note up and began reading it. "...I think we found our first lead."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2011, 02:04:49 AM »
"Well, that's good. But I'm hungry," she said looking to the microwave longingly. "Hurry up with your pizza so I can make mine." Rigor absorbed herself into Reno until she was hunched over him, half of her torso coming out from Reno's back. She didn't feel like having to scurry around or keep up with him walking, and it was more comfortable this way that way they wouldn't be tripping over one another. "Are we going shopping before we bother or is this a time sensitive offer?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2011, 02:35:50 AM »
Daamon got into the shower as Kaiya had just gotten out. "So I'm guessing the kid's decided to take action?" Daamon sighed as he let out a low growl, "He's gonna delay it a bit with food. I swear, with this kid's attitude, he should be dead by all accounts. Laid back attitude never gets the job done on time and results in little to no pay." Kaiya shook her head, "Count on you to always be the bum run. You know you like to take your sweet little time when it comes to missions, too. Though, to you, that's a minute. Still..."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2011, 05:22:19 AM »
"I don't think the with will be going anywhere anytime soon. She won't mind I'm sure. We will go shopping quickly and then go to city hall and deal with her." Reno said, taking his pizza out of the microwave. "So do we have a plan or are we just going to wing it?" the thought of winging it made him sigh. He enjoyed having a plan of some sort before doing something so dangerous. "I wish I was better supplied...Sometimes I detest Samantha...She is...Useless at times." Once done moping at how he was treated he began to eat his pizza. "We'll leave when you're ready."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2011, 06:10:01 AM »
Rigor threw her pizza in the microwave as soon as Reno removed his. She pressed her face against the microwave, momentarily entertained by the cheese bubbling on the pizza. "I don't have a plan, do you have a plan? I mean, I'm still thinking we ought to pin her against Samantha and reap the benefits. I mean, geeze, at least she might be more useful than her." Her brows furrowed as she watched the pizza rotate around until the microwave dinged, the thought of Samantha making her temper rise. She opened the door, taking out the pizza and eating it slowly in order to enjoy the flavor. "I mean what's so special about Samantha, what has she ever done for you?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2011, 01:55:13 PM »
Reno and Rigor's conversation had gotten to the point where even Kaiya started rolling her eyes, like Daamon usually does.  Now I see what he means. But then again, these kids are thinking about joining forces with this witch. In which case, I hope we don't have to kill them. Daamon might be forced to disable these guys, too. But with a witch at their side, he might have no choice but to kill them. Everything started going through Kaiya's head until a realization came and she face pawed. Oh yea, we'll be in the shadows watching. Coup de tah, end of story.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
"I don't know...She kinda created us...Good or bad as it is." Reno said as he ate. He was standing there eating while she got her food. "As for a plan, I'm not sure. I don't have the proper intel to make one. We'll probably have to wing it, considering I don't have proper supplies either. As much as I don't like to wing it..." "I wonder what surprises will be in store for us when we get there..." Reno flashed back to when they were leaving yesterday, Samantha telling them something. She didn't tell them something to spoil a surprise. As much as he formulated, a witch could be capable of anything.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2011, 07:55:11 PM »
"I didn't come from her." Rigor said through bites. "You didn't come from her. The only thing she did was stick us together, and she sure as hell isn't making me into a kishin like she agreed. So as far as I'm concerned anything that happens to her is fair at this point. I'll never understand why you protect her, even after she stuck you with me, and we all know that wasn't anything beneficial for either of us. Not to mention how she treats you. All I do is stay away from the bitch." Rigor finished up her pizza, downing the last couple of slices in a hurried fashion since she was now starting to get impatient with just laying around since there was something at stake now. "And of course we have to wing it. We know nothing except a location."