The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11948 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2011, 12:59:52 AM »
Kaiya continued to listen in and thought for a second before walking over to the little night stand next to the bed and wrote on the little notepad that's next to the lamp and phone. On it, she wrote, "The witch's guards are no more, so you will have no problem getting to it. However, be advised that if you don't kill it, someone else will." Kaiya folded the note neatly and poked her head into the bathroom. "I'm gonna head downstairs and get some soda. Meet me in the back of the lobby, I'll be in the game room so that I don't get spotted." When she left the room, she slid the note under the door and disappeared down the staircase.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2011, 03:04:27 AM »
Reno didn't say anything, instead he went back into the bathroom to get his shirt and tie. After getting dressed the rest of the way he went to the door. "Alright, I guess we can go now." As he made it to the door a note slipped under it. He picked it up and read it. "Lots goin' on with this witch. I wonder what makes her so popular." He opened the door and left, leaving the note behind. He looked around to see if he could spot the person who left it but didn't see anything. Shrugging Reno went downstairs and left the lobby. He went off in a random direction since he didn't know where he was going anyway. After awhile of walking he came to a store. He started to look around for a replacement set of clothes, soon he found it. He grabbed a shirt and found a pair of pants to go with it. He purchased the clothes an went into the dressing room to get changed. After changing he left the store and stood on the sidewalk looking around. "Now we need to find City Hall..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2011, 03:17:55 AM »
Rigor had retreated inside of Reno to keep suspicion from arising, "What is with these notes? We ought to keep an eye out, if someone's giving us leads, someone has to be following us. I mean, how smart is it to take something from a stranger? What if it's a trap?" She was speaking mentally with Reno. "They have to be watching us to begin with since they knew what room we were in. If we go, we ought to cloak while we're snooping. That sounds like a plan enough."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2011, 12:38:15 PM »
Daamon finished his shower and went downstairs, avoiding Reno and Rigor's sight as he made his way to the game room and met up with Kaiya, who was sitting in the driver's seat in the Initial D racing game. "They're probably headed for shopping still, huh?" Daamon nodded, "Yes, and that's what bothers me so much. As a rogue, he's still wanted by DWMA. That kid is so careless, I'm starting to wonder if I should just kill him now and get it over with."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »
"That works, now we just have to find the place..." Reno thought to Rigor. Just then someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind. Reno turned to see a police officer. "Looking for city hall, kids?" he asked. "Uhm...Yeah actually..." replied Reno a tad nervous. He was curious as to how he knew, figuring something was off. "It's just down this road behind me. If you take a left at the end of the street, go to the end of that one, which is a dead end, go through the alley on your right and directly on the other side of it is city hall." said the officer. "Thanks..." Reno said cautiously. He then walked passed him down the road. Continuing on passed the random bystanders walking passed him. Then it hit him. "He said "kids"...Plural...I was alone..." he said softly then turned around. To his surprise, no one was there. Not the officer, or any other person that was there a second ago. Reno then turned back around, this time the people in front of him were gone. "That is just creepy...Be ready for anything, Rigor. I'm getting a bad feeling." he said, continuing to walk. He rounded the corner going left and eventually made it to the alleyway, still not seeing anyone. "Here goes..." he said before walking into the alley. He went cautiously, however he made it to the other side to his surprise with no incident. Just like the police officer had said, there was city hall, right across the street. Reno crossed the street and entered the building. As he opened the glass door he felt a breeze rush passed him going inside. He played it off as the wind. When the doors closed he heard a click on them, he also spotted a security guard at the desk in front of him. "No weapons, food, drink, cellphones beyond this point." "Did you lock the doors?" "Yes, it's for your security." Reno turned to look at the doors as the guard continued speaking. "They are made of a reinforced glass, it's magically enhanced by her. Nothing short of a nuke would penetrate it. All the glass is like that." Reno turned back around, hearing the guard speak like that, only to see that he was gone. "Her? Did he mean the witch? Could that have been a demon?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2011, 06:47:54 PM »
"Reno, I don't like this." Rigor growled. "You should have let us cloak before we came in here. Now we're locked in here and they can do whatever they want with us unless we pull some unclaimed charisma out of our ass. We don't even know if we're gonna kill her or if we're gonna team up with her because we never decided." She was still speaking internally to Reno as he stood there. "I mean, I'm all for getting ready to hurt someone, but this is a trap. Has to be since we followed the leads like a lost dog looking for food. This was a bad idea." Rigor was starting to grow impatient. She wished whatever trap they were in would spring so they could react. Anticipation always made her antsy.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya trailed Reno and Rigor as they tried to find their way to City Hall. When they disappeared into the alleyway, the two of them went over and across to the devastated building not too far further where the fight with Max and Lira took place, just behind City Hall. "Extremely green around the ears." Kaiya chuckled a little as they made their way down the other entrance, "And quite large ones they are, to boot. I guess that makes him quite the larger idiot."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »
Reno shrugged at Rigor's anger and frustration of falling for a trap, walking towards the metal detectors. "They only locked the doors. That just means we've found the witch. The guard said the glass in the building was magically infused by "Her". She is probably in the building, we just have to find her. She made it easier on us." he said, somewhat smug. He decided to climbed over the metal detector. Upon reaching the other side he almost fell. He walked forward to an empty intersection of hallway. The city's emblem on the floor below their feet. The silence seemed to echo as he stood there, only able to hear his breathing. That's when he heard a noise down the right corridor, footsteps. Then down the left corridor. The number of footsteps gave the impression there were a lot of people coming. "Well it looks like the welcoming committee has arrived. Get ready." Reno said, extending his right hand for Rigor to transform into weapon form.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »
"Well it's kind of obvious at this point," Rigor replied, exasperated with waiting. Within a few moments, she was in Reno's palm in axe form. "We're gonna hope this is the welcoming committee because if it isn't, then we're gonna have one angry city on our hands." Her tongue whipped out and danced along the edges of her mouth, then returned back with a cackle. "Either way, I'm gonna be having a good meal and some fun."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2011, 10:45:30 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya lurked through the shadows as they navigated around, finding their ways. After a few short minutes, they found Reno and Rigor walking along, and stayed in the shadows up in the support beams, almost clinging to the ceiling, away from sight. The two kept voices to a very minimum where no sound could be heard by anyone else. "Looks like we'll be able to see how he does without relying on his little berserker state."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2011, 01:57:46 AM »
As the sounds got closer Reno took Rigor in both hands, preparing to defend himself. Several security guards came down the right and left corridors, they all encircled the two. They themselves brandished batons of sorts, a few of them crackling with electricity at the tips. Their eyes were also glowing a bright red. "Come on ya demons, make yer first move!" taunted Reno. One of them did charge them after he said that. He cocked Rigor back in his hands readying a swing, which he let loose. It cut the guard in half at the midsection, spraying blood all over. Two more guards rushed in, Reno ran at them running up the first one jumping into the air and down onto the second, cleaving him in half down the middle; again spraying blood. From there he delivered a sweep kick to one of them and finished him with a downward attack to his midsection. He ripped Rigor from him, making blood fly through the air. One came behind him and grabbed him as another came to strike him with a stun baton. However he kicked off his chest using the momentum to roll over the other an get behind him. He then butted him in the back of the head with Rigor's handle. He stumbled forward into the other guard and Reno swiftly ended them. After a few minutes of battle Reno had finally killed them all, breathing heavily he had looked over what he had done. The bodies didn't turn into dust, however, rather sit there and bleed. Reno himself was covered in blood and you couldn't step on the floor without being in it. Soon blue souls floated upwards, hovering over the individual bodies. "...Those weren't demons...Were they..." After standing there shortly, he spoke again. "Their eyes...They had to be demons...Why else would they have attacked?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2011, 02:19:08 AM »
"I'm not entirely sure, but a meal's a meal." she said transforming, perched on Reno's shoulders, licking her maw. It was also bloodstained from battle given her mouth was where the blade was. She scooped up the souls, devouring them as quickly as she could, almost gleefully. "Something fishy is going on. Maybe the witch is possessing them or something. We need to keep on our toes. Too bad we're covered in blood or I'd say now was the perfect time to disappear." She crossed her arms, dissatisfied with what was going on. It seemed to be her default look in this situation. Grumpy as usual with a hint of suspicion, her arms crossed as she was irritated with the tricks. "Usually I'm the one pulling all the tricks around here. This witch is starting to piss me off." She inhaled growling lowly, then roared angrily. "Enough with the pawns, I want the queen!" She was sure Reno would be angry at her for drawing attention to herself, but she was certain the witch already knew where they were anyway given the attacks.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2011, 12:36:31 PM »
Daamon watched with quite the unhappy demeanor, "He's got quite a lot more to learn if he plans on living on outside of the DWMA." Kaiya remained emotionless but did give Daamon a slight puch, "If you're so (censored) worried about the kid, then why don't you go help him?" Daamon shook his head, "No. If I were to help him, then he wasn't worthy of my attention or the chains that I gave him. Max, Lira, you, me, Kuro, Hannya... All of us learned and ascended in strength on our own, learning to survive on our own, without help. If he can't learn it, he isn't fit to live."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2011, 06:44:30 PM »
Reno walked on, down the right corridor not really thinking on where he was going. He wasn't really used to killing humans, the thought of them being possessed made it someone easier to cope, using it as an excuse. In his disarray he had Rigor turn back into weapon form, he wasn't thinking clearly but he at least knew he was in enemy territory and had to be ready for anything. He walked for awhile, the eerie silence returning as he rounded a few corners. He stopped when he saw someone at the end of the hall standing in front of a door. Reno continued to approach, eventually seeing that the person was a rather large man. The man held two large clubs, one in each hand. Another noticeable feature was a DWMA emblem on his coat. "You're with the DWMA...? Why are you-" The man's eyes were glowing red as the others were. "You will have to get passed this one if you wish to see me, Reno." said the man. "What? How did you know my name?" "I know everything about you, Reno..." said a female voice in Reno's head. His left eye began to glow a bit red, it caused a sharp pain in the eye making Reno press his left paw against it to try to relieve some pain. "Who-..." Reno turned around, looking for the source of the voice, only seeing several guards blocking the path behind him. "I know why you want to see me." "Get...Out of my head!" Reno shouted aloud. Inside Reno's mind there was a figure of a woman, however there were no other features, just a blackened image of a woman. Rigor, being linked with his mind would be able to see and hear her. Though Reno couldn't see her in his head, rather just hear her. He didn't know it but the man was walking towards him from behind, raising a club to strike. Suddenly the pain in his eye stopped and Reno was able to sense a sudden danger, he immediately surmised it was the man. He rolled right, just in time to dodge a downward strike.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2011, 08:23:09 PM »
Rigor took notice of the presence, stepping between him and the shadowed figure within the confines of his mind. "Look Reno, get your head together!" She grabbed him and started to shake him. "She's gonna toy with you if you give her the attention, just ignore her unless you want to be clobbered by the guy you're fighting." Rigor continued to stand in front of Reno, between them in his mind, her back facing the figure as she completely ignored her. It was hard to devote such energy to being split between his mind and fighting for her, but she was going to damned well attempt it so she wouldn't be on the receiving end of a beat down. In all honesty, she wanted to turn around and throttle the figure that had interjected into his mind, but if she gave in to allowing the witch just a small amount of attention, she would be prone to subjecting to the witch's control.