The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11947 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya merely sat in the shadows and continued to watch Reno and Rigor with intrigue. As the events unfolded, particularly with Reno's mind ensnared, they paid closer attention. Kaiya was about to make a move when Daamon stopped her, "No. Getting taken down will be a learning experience. We'll only jump in if his life is really in danger. Plus, the witch hasn't exposed herself except to them, so we must remain cautious."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2011, 07:24:43 PM »
Reno got to his feet after his dodge, having been able to think clearly again. However before he could think, the man followed up his downward strike with a horizontal one from his other hand. He rolled backwards to avoid it, as his back was on the ground the club passed over him while he continue into a back flip landing back on his feet. The man was going into a spin with both his clubs extend, the left one just passed, leaving the right one to come around. Reno jumped up to dodge this one, letting it pass under his feet. Seeing as the man's back was exposed he went in for a strike. Though the right club came around in time to block it. It put the axe and club into a deadlock until the club in the left hand collided with the other giving it a sudden force to knock Reno back. He kept his footing and didn't fall, however. "Damnit, this guy is quick and bulky!" Reno pondered at a way to take him down as he kept up his guard. The man just stood there, seeming to wait for Reno's next move.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2011, 10:26:11 PM »
Soul Resonance? Rigor questioned within Reno's mind. She wanted to, but she felt as if it might be dangerous because she would have to put all her energy into the attack, possibly leaving Reno vulnerable to the witch. Either that or just cut him up... Strike his arms, something, play dirty. It was hard for her to communicate without the witch tuning in, but she was able to leave the witch thinking they were going to do something stupid.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »
Reno darted straight for the man and jumped into the air for an attack. However, it was blocked and Reno was thrown into a wall. Again he ran and jumped at him to the same effect. The next time Reno ran he feinted his jump, making the man block even though Reno didn't jump. Instead Reno slid under him and got behind him, as he rose to his feet he brought the axe up and cut into the man's left, disarming him. He came around with his right and Reno rolled under it. However he reversed his swing and came back at him while he was on the ground. Reno barely managed to block with Rigor and was sent rolling across the floor. He quickly got up and charged at him again, he was able to break through his block this time and get a cut across his chest. Quickly the man booted Reno away and retook his other club. "Soul resonance!" he bellowed. It was a last ditch effort on his half. Reno stood up holding Rigor in front of him. "Soul resonance, lets go! This is it!" Rigor's handle extended into Reno's other hand and her blade grew and became more menacing looking. The axe glowed as Reno cocked her back readying for a swing. They both then rushed at each other. "Twin fang!" "Post mortem cleave!" The two attacks collided and made a bright flash of light. When the light faded Reno was behind the man both of their backs facing each other. The man fell forward onto his face, blood beginning to pool under him. His weapons transformed back into their human forms and stood over him. It was a male and female, dressed very similar. It was fairly apparent they were related, like twins. After seeing that their meister was dead they fell to their knees, looking at Reno. "With our meister dead we have no reason to live. Finish us." they said in unison. "What? No...Just go home. I won't kill you." said Reno walking over to the man. He was allowing Rigor to eat his soul that had began to float up. The two then drew small swords and plunged them into their own chests killing them. It was shocking to Reno, but he couldn't react in time to stop them. "Damnit..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2011, 06:46:58 PM »
Rigor stayed in axe form, scooping up the soul with her long tongue and guiding it into her mouth, the tail disappearing down her throat. She felt mentally exhausted from doing her soul resonance and staying in Reno's mind to keep the witch from him. She had buckled once, completely disappearing from the room during the attack, but thankfully the witch had not made a move by the time she had returned back into his mind and stood between them. Rigor seemed to be panting, "Alright Reno, I don't know how long I can keep this up." She said. She ignored the twins' actions as they collapsed. Weak idiots.. She growled mentally. "Let's get this over with."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
Daamon merely silently applauded as he watched the results of the fight, "Looks like he didn't even need to resort to the chains for this. But then again, that guy was weak as hell. Too many pompous players who think having two partners makes you more powerful." Kaiya agreed, "Yea, but you do have to admit that the power output is higher and the soul resonance, if mastered, can be almost as destructive as ours."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2011, 02:55:16 AM »
"Well...If what that guy said was true...We should be just about done with this." Reno said. He was breathing heavier than normal as he walked to the door the man was guarding. Halfway he turned to look at the guards behind him, who were still just standing there making sure he couldn't leave. After that he went through the door, on the other side were some descending stairs he went down. They spiraled downward, and seemed like the went on forever. As he walked the pain in his eye came back. Reno clenched his eye in pain, which caused him to fall down the stairs. Luckily there wasn't too many left and he soon tumbled all the way to the bottom. "Reeenooo...." called the witch in his mind. With his hand still over his eye he started getting to his feet, noticing another door in front of him. He slowly opened it with his free hand and stumbled inside. Passed the door was a long hallway which he stumbled down. "You are so close, Reno...Almost there..." she continued in his mind. "That voice...I-..." just then Reno's knees buckled, making him fall onto all fours. "Why...Am I so weak? Is it her?" He staggered to his feet and continued on until he reached the door. He fell through it as it opened, barely managing to keep his balance as he stood there, looking at the witch who was sitting on a throne in the middle of the room. "R-...Rio...? You're a-..." The tan furred fox that was the witch sat there and chuckled. She was in a tight fitting pair of white sequined pants, as well as a white jacket over a black shirt. "Mmm...Reno, you made it. Come over here, let me get a good look at you." she said, teasing. Reno couldn't help but to take a step towards her, hesitantly he kept going. He didn't want to, but Rio was forcing him to.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2011, 03:15:57 AM »
"Reno! Get your shit together!" Rigor cursed from his hand. "The more you acknowledge and give in the more power she's going to have over you." She growled, already feeling a distaste for the witch. Rigor was staying in weapon form to keep on the safe side, but she assumed it would be useless if Reno was so easy to will around. She could tell that Reno was already being pushed around mentally by the witch despite her standing between them within his mind. In his mind, she grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him. "Focus on what we're here to do. Focus on our objective." She glanced over her shoulder catching a glimpse of the witch's figure, her eye turning red in response. Rigor scowled, still staring at the witch in his mind, pushing her out of her own head. Rigor's eye returned to its regular yellow. "I'm not as much of a push over as he is."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »
After Reno began his little journey down the stairs, Daamon looked at Kaiya, who nodded, and then both jumped down from the ceiling. The ones at the door were then surprised at the sudden appearance and ran straight for them, screaming. Daamon had already closed the door, so no one downstairs would be able to hear. Kaiya transformed her right arm into a blade and rushed in to meet the oncoming annoyances, staying pretty low to the ground, and cut their legs from under them. She quickly jumped backwards without turning around and landed her blade right into one's heart, while Daamon had also jumped, and landed on, crushing the other's head. Kaiya then pulled out her blade arm and it reverted back to her own. The two then walked around, looking for the proper ventilation and went in, heading down. When they reached the end, the two of them could hear the commotion going on. Just past the vent, Daamon and Kaiya could see the witch and Reno and Rigor in the dim light, and slowly removed the vent, surveying from the ceiling again, so as not to be seen.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2011, 07:26:03 PM »
Reno eventually made it to Rio in her chair. She forced him to fall onto her and wrap his arms around her waist as she sat there. "Aww....Did you miss me, Reno?" she teased again. "R-Rio..." stuttered Reno. He was trying to resist the control, only barely able to. Rio patted him on his head and softly pushed him off her and onto the floor. "So...You came here to ask me something?" "I-..." "Go on...Tell me." Reno sat there in silence, he was having difficulty speaking. He had a problem speaking to women, Rio most of all. "You wanted me to kill your witch, right? That hag Samantha." Reno merely nodded nervously. Rio stood up from her throne and walked towards him. "I've seen how she treats my poor...Little...Reno..." she said, kneeling down next to him. She put her hand up to his face. "You're covered in blood...Let me fix that..." Rio stood up and took a step back. She extended her hand and snapped her finger, making all the blood on Reno vanish. "I'll kill her for you...On one condition..." she said seductively. Reno began to blush, he already knew what she wanted. Rio saw his reaction and could tell he knew. "So do we have a deal?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2011, 01:24:39 AM »
Rigor transformed back to herself, having enough of the witch, standing between the both of them. "We sure the hell don't." She crossed her arms looking displeased. "I don't give a damn what you do to Samantha, but I'm sure as hell not going to let you push Reno around like Samantha has. There's only one person that gets to push his ass around and that's me." She was thoroughly irritated at this point, using her tail to lift Reno up to his feet. "We'll kill Samantha ourselves before we'll get help from you." The dragon chameleon defiantly poked Rio in the nose hard enough to make her stumble backward from the both of them, spitting the word "you" out as if it were venom in her mouth. "All you witches are the same." Rigor jerked Reno hard by his torso, forcing him to follow her to the stairs.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »
Daamon was surprised a bit at what he heard, "So he's a Bound One. That explains a lot. But it seems that they want to kill their witch, so there's still a chance we won't have to kill them and watch them grow." "Yea, but if this witch breaks him, they're useless. That rabbit boy's mind is too weak. There's no way in hell that he'll make it." "If he breaks, we'll kill him. Simple as that."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2011, 07:10:17 PM »
Rio stepped back from being poked in the nose, however she just chuckled. "I see you trained your weapon well, Reno. Someone has to stand up for you." she said, insulting a bit. "I can stand up for myself, thank you!" he said nervously. He was still blushing, the thought of two girls fighting over him was a little much. He was surprised his nose wasn't bleeding from it. "Don't fool yourself, Reno." Rio said, strutting her way back to her throne. Once sat down she looked at the two, leaning on her hand. "Well, I have a couple pups to deal with. They're getting troublesome. You go ahead and kill her yourselves. If you can't handle it, Reno...Just call my name...I'll be there to help. Just remember the price." she chuckled deviously. Reno just stood there, not really sure what to do at this point.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »
"You would know about training, wouldn't you?" Rigor shot back. "No one has trained me, I simply do what benefits me." Rigor growled, turning her snout up melodramatically at the witch. "We're not above handling our own witch. The only reason why we haven't is because stupid here has some twisted sense of attachment for her. Personally, she could rot in hell for going back on a deal she made with me." Rigor again proceeded to walk away, taking Reno with her by his torso. She was mad, mainly because of what the witch had asked in return. As much as she wanted to pin the witches against one another it seemed as if she was going to have to do her own dirty work concerning Samantha. She was also irritated because she figured the two might destroy one another, and that was just two less witches to deal with in her mind.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »
At Rio's mention of two pups, Kaiya already transformed into her sword form, ready for a fight if the witch so chose to do. Mind-jackers. My favorite type of witch. They depend so much on diving into people's minds, and using them on weaker-willed people. So much easier to kill than any other. Daamon held his position in the shadows of the support beams against the ceiling until there's sign of action.