The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11952 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 11:25:30 PM »
The young witch shrieked angrily as her mouth seemed to widen up to her ears, opening up to that point. Several more guards came running in through the stairs and other rooms, looking more burly than the last ones Daamon's killed so far. Kaiya stood by him, surveying those coming in from behind Daamon, her mouth watering, though her face was still very emotionless, "Finally, I've been starving." The two of them fought the on-coming guards hand-to-hand. Daamon's slim figure allowed him to maneuver swiftly between their blows, snapping necks and breaking limbs. Kaiya, on the other hand, merely transformed her left arm into a blade and sliced through her side much quicker and grabbed their souls as she killed continued her little reign of massacre. The witch jumped down from her perch and glowed a bright pink as she released rays of light that pierced right through the floor, destroying it. Daamon and Kaiya both fell as the 2 floors below also crumbled, sending them down to the first floor where all the victims were being slaughtered. Kaiya quickly wolfed down the souls she got her hands on and yelled over to Daamon before transforming, "Grab on! And this time, wait for me to change, you perv!" Her figure slunk into a shadow and re-emerged as a dai-katana. Daamon quickly grabbed her and used her to hook onto the grand chandelier, 4 feet out of his own reach. Kaiaya's mouth formed at the back of the blade. "Ok, we can drop down now! You're hurting my back with your weight!" Daamon released Kaiya and dropped down, landing softly onto the rubble filled, carpeted floor. Kaiya reformed into her normal self and landed next to him, but the two had to break off really quickly as a concentrated beam was aimed right at them, causing an explosion on contact.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 03:10:02 AM »
Since Emily was in no real danger, and she neglected to tell Jefty she needed his help, Jefty just stood there as she got held down by one of the hall monitors and another just kept slapping her with the flat side of their partner's blade. When they finally got off her, Jefty used his right arm as her 'floor' as she sat on his shoulder. They stopped at a bathroom so she could wash her face, elbows, and also straighten out her hair. The hall monitors let her get away with the delay since it was not only trivial, but Jefty was admitedly much more difficult to deal with than his partner.

When they arrived at the headmistress' office, Jefty kneeled down so Emily could step down. The entire display of a student dressed like a prisoner letting down someone dressed in BDSM-esque clothes only irked the headmistress further as she got up and glanced from Jefty to Emily. "It has come to my attention that at least one of you lacks the discipline to make this relationship work. So, as of today, you two are to be assigned to different partners. You have the rest of the day to find out who else you could work with. If neither of you can find a possible subsitute: Jefty will be my partner while you, Emily, will be transferred to another school."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 07:10:34 AM »
When Rigor had licked Reno he let out loud "Eeeeeeewww!" As he was wiping some of it off he heard the ceiling above him creak, instantly he bolted before the door just in time to avoid being crushed by the ceiling. The ceiling gave way and crushed everyone else in the room. As the smoke cleared Reno walked into the room, which looked like it had just been bombed. There was debris everywhere. Along with souls of humans and demons alike. "Well...I didn't have to kill them at least. I suppose we should just take them now." Reno lifted Rigor into the air, with the mouth end of the blade facing the souls in the room. "Go ahead..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 07:27:50 AM »
Rigor transformed back to her organic form, looming over Reno's figure as she licked her maw hungrily and began to consume both human and Kishin egg souls alike, taking in the success of sitting back and watching the victory come to her. It was her favorite kind of victory, though fighting usually provided good entertainment as it was. She was practically beaming when she finished, but it was cut short when she noticed the other figures, and upon looking upward, a witch. "Reno, you ought to get your guard up, we're not exactly done yet," she growled, grabbing one of his ears and yanking him close to her face. "Remember, there's not supposed to be anyone standing unless you want me to follow through on the promise I made you." She grinned menacingly again, slobber dripping out of her mouth and onto Reno's head, then slapped him across the face. "Get your head in the game and stop worrying about who you have to kill and just do it. We can't afford hesitation." Before Reno could react, she dropped behind him and formed again as a weapon in his palm.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2011, 06:27:36 PM »
The young witch pursued Daamon and Kaiya, and they split up again, doing their best to catch her off guard one way or another. Daamon paid no mind to the others, but Kaiya was a bit upset at missing out on a good meal to that axe. Kaiya threw a few stones of rubble at the axe, trying to get some in its mouth before continuing her pincer movement with Daamon to get the witch. The witch glowed with the same piercing light as before and shot it in all directions. Kaiya had no problem dodging them to get out of the way, especially since she can transform quickly from fox to sword and back again, but Daamon, being one size only, had to work a bit harder. Just before a beam managed to hit his head, Daamon quickly whipped the chains from his jeans and knocked it away. He sighed in relief as he landed, "Phew! Thank god for those ordained chains."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 07:46:39 AM »
When Rigor pulled on Reno's ear he let out an "Ow". Along with the slap that followed. When she drooled on his head he shook it to try and get it off. "Eeeeeww! Do you even need their souls? Isn't there some order you have to follow?" He didn't bother using her as a weapon at the time, he wasn't really in any hurry to head into a fight. He figured the witch would be able to handle the weapon and her meister. Really it would be just a show, whoever won Rigor would get a soul. "I hope she stops drooling on me...I don't like to shower with her..." he thought, moaning out loud.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 07:58:21 AM »
When Reno didn't budge, Rigor almost blew a gasket. "Are you really just going to stand there and watch?!" The axe growled, wriggling around in Reno's hand, visibly upset. "She threw rocks at me, we ought to tear her arms off and beat her with them! Or better yet, force feed her her own organs after we cut them out!" She felt the overwhelming urge to beat Reno up, but knowing he still wasn't going to move, she shifted back to her other form scooping up a hand full of rocks, noticeably larger than the ones that were thrown at her, and began relentlessly throwing them at both the silver fox and her partner.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
Kaiya sighed at the rocks coming around, and the fact that Daamon was barely trying. "Come on, you lazy ass! Stop trying to conserve your energy and just do this properly!" "But we do have another rogue and his weapon on the side throwing rocks at us. If I don't conserve my energy, then they might just come and kill us and eat our souls." "OH SHUT UP AND DIE!", shouted the witch, not liking being treated like she didn't matter or even exist. She bit her thumb and drew a symbol on the back of her hand and summoned a light which formed into 5 dragons. Daamon sighed in frustration, "Fine." Daamon pushed hard off the ground, as did Kaiya, both circling around the witch and not caring about the rocks. Daamon and Kaiya closed in and a shroud seemed to close in around, covering the three figures from view. Onlookers would just see Kaiya transform before utter darkness consumed the area. There was a shriek just before silence. As the darkness cleared, Daamon and Kaiya stood in the center, the pink tail of the witch's soul disappearing into Kaiya's mouth as she swallowed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »
"H-Hey! Stop that, Rigor! What if they try to fight us?! Man..." Reno whined. "Ugh...I take it you want those two's souls? I guess we can kill them...I don't know...I don't want to kill another girl...I don't like hurting girls...Especially one's so-..." He stopped, blushing a bit and looking away. "Uhm-Let's just kill the witch. And get a witch soul. How does that sound? A witch soul? Does Rigor want a witch soul? Huh?" He didn't realize he sounded like he was talking to a pet before it was too late. He just braced himself for whatever punishment Rigor would most likely dish out.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 01:41:39 AM »
"You idiot, they ate the witch soul!" She growled, restraining the urge to want to yank on his ears until they popped off. "Who cares what she looks like, she just took my meal!" She was obviously irritated with him. "Why did I get stuck with such a wimp? You don't even have a spine, anyone who has a pair of boobs can practically boss you around!" Rigor was poking his head as she spoke, getting increasingly harder with her poke as her level of irritation rose. "You better get to fighting, or I won't let you sleep." She began to pull on his ears despite the restraint she had earlier, "I'll transform when you quit being a baby, it's a miracle we can even resonate with one another." The dragon chameleon tugged increasingly harder, hell bent on not stopping until he agreed to fight.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 03:31:54 AM »
Daamon sighed at the joke of a couple that was in front of them, while Kaiya just eyed Rigor, "YOUR meal!? I worked my ass off to get a banquet of demon souls, but some axe that I won't label, has stolen MY meal from me. So don't go prattling along like a spoiled brat!" Daamon grabbed Kaiya's arm as she was about to move forward to give Rigor a piece of her mind. "They're not worth the energy. Besides, with the way they're fighting now, it'd be no contest, and an easy victory. Come on. Let's get our payment and leave this god-forsaken village. You know I despise the smell of humans, especially since this is one of the few that are purely inhabited by them." Kaiya grumbled her disapproval, but did as she was told. The two of them turned their backs to Rigor and Reno and walked out through one of the wholes in the walls made by the witch. The two seemed to disappear into the darkness of the night, even despite the bright moon being out.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:33:31 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 05:07:11 PM »
When Rigor started pulling on Reno's ears he started shouting to make her stop. He also ran towards Daamon and Kaiya as they were leaving. He chased them outside to find that they vanished. He looked around not seeing them anywhere. "Aww maaan...." Unknown to him there were a few demons still alive, which were following him out. He turned to see them and pointed at them. "Look! We can kill them! How would you like that?! Just stop pullin' on my ears!"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »
She stopped pulling on his ears momentarily, but crossed her arms, "You lost 'em, good job." She wasn't very satisfied with the demons, but they were better than nothing, "We can kill them, but you're still not going to sleep." She growled, "They insulted us then took off the cowards!" Her form broke down and she found herself in Reno's palm as an Axe.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 12:57:22 AM »
The mayor of Crags nervously counted stacks of money with 2 of his advisers and then tied the stacks together, handing them to Kaiya. They weren't as much afraid of Kaiya as they were of Daamon, who was standing at the window, peering between the curtains, edgy and wanting to leave, but what really made everyone nervous was his anger that was emanating across the whole atmosphere. "Thank you for your business. Please understand that we had to double the charge because there was a witch pulling the strings, more than what was originally planned. I speak for Lych, too, when I say it was a pleasure to do business with you all." Kaiya picked up the money and opened up the window, leaping out with Daamon. "Dammit, Kaiya. You know I despise humans, and particularly how much they stink." "Oh, shut up, Daamon. This is only one of a few human cities in the world, stop bitching. Besides, they pay more than what we charge for a clearing job. Just be happy that we got more out of this. It wouldn't hurt you to open up a little."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 04:49:15 AM »
In the hours that passed, Jefty and Emily had spent their time doing just as they were told: finding 'temporary' partners. It was a tad difficult in the prospect that not only were there a small population of weaponless Meisters and Meister-less weapons, and that their appearances tended to ruin first impressions before even the first word was said. When the bell rang for the end of the day, Emily was the closest to getting a partner, but the moment she showed her usual self is when her potential partner went for the hills.

Upon arriving back at the headmistress' office "empty-handed", a scowl crossed the Death scythe's face. "Figures that only people who could put up with either of you, is eachother..." She strutted over to Emily, and stared her down disapprovingly. "Just because your mother is my sister does not give you an excuse to act up, Emelia. A spoiled princess is a liability in any situation, especially with you mistreating my-" "Jefty can't do anything on his own, he won't even feed himself if I don't tell him to!!" Emily angrily replied as she turned her arm into a blade again and rushed at the Headmistress with a slash to the mid-section.

In a few seconds Emily  was on the ground and heavily bruised, holding onto her blade-arm as she hissed through her teeth in pain. Jefty started to walk over to Emily, but the Headmistress just got in the way. "I'd rather it not come to this, Jefforson, but I cannot just stand idly by while you throw your future away for some brat in a leather dress."

For the first time since he got to school, Jefty adopted a fighting stance and his eyes lit up with a desire to fight...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel