The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11956 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 10:53:03 PM »
Reno didn't say anything in response to Rigor. Just as she went back into his body Samantha appeared by the door. "Reno, I need you to head over to Gusto." Reno turned to the withc, listening to her. "Gusto...That's...South of DWMA East, right?" "Yes, it is. There is a witch somewhere in that town...She rivals my power. I need you to bring me her soul." "Her...Soul?" questioned Reno, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I want it for myself. I should warn you, there is a rogue weapon and meister safeguarding her. You can probably get her whereabouts from them. Also...Her powers...Well, what fun would it be to spoil the surprise!? I've already arranged for your train to take you there. It leaves in..." she paused, to look at her wrist as if she were looking at a watch which clearly wasn't there. "Twelve minutes." "Twelve minutes?!" he exclaimed a bit shocked. "Have a safe trip~!" she cackled before vanishing. Reno did a few panicked circles around the room. "AUGH! What do I bring?! I don't have time to pack! Or shower! Bollocks!" Quickly he ran to his drawers and pulled out a change of clothes. In which he changed in to. Throwing off his old clothes and hastily putting on his clean ones, all while running to the bathroom to clean his face and self a little bit. After that he ran out of his room, down the stairs, tripping half way for some reason, and out the front door. Outside he ran wildly into the city to the train station.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 11:38:44 PM »
"Whoopsie," Rigor giggled as Reno tripped while running out the door, "She almost likes to have as much fun with you as I do." The last part didn't sound quite as enthused about it, but she continued nonetheless. "You know what we should do? We should eat that soul.. I should have it for myself and screw that old bat." Her hands slithered from out from behind his head and grabbed onto its skull, shaking it. "We ought to help that other witch and spit in her face... Something. I can't stand SAMANTHA, THAT LYING SACK OF CRAP."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2011, 12:17:20 AM »
Daamon sighed as the afternoon sun began sinking to the horizon, "Come on, K. We've been walking all day. How much longer to Guster?" Kaiya snapped at him, "That's Gusto, and the clients there are paying big money if we rid them of this witch. I hear she's hired her own rogue pair as well, as protection. I heard a rumor that it might be Max and Lira." Daamon scoffed, "You mean those wannabes that tried to sully our name as 'The wolf/fox couple'? Please." Kaiya gave him another stern look, "Oh, please. Last time you two fought back at DWMA, he kicked your ass." Daamon chuckled, "Yea, because you thought it was more important to sleep in that day while he had his partner with him. All I had to protect me was hand-to-hand combat and my chains. Not exactly much for any pair in class A to overpower. Don't forget, in terms of scores and performance, they were only number 5 where we were number 1." Kaiya blushed a bit at remembering that day, "Just don't underestimate them, alright?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2011, 01:40:40 AM »
As Jefty and Emily reached the station, Jefty read the slip of paper that detailed the last location of the other student-soldier. He asked for a map and then opened it up for both him and Emily to see. "So here is where the last signal came from, and if I understand the situation right, they either failed to keep a bead on him or died in confrontation." "Rogue weapons either cause trouble or do mercenary work, and as there has been little talk of slaughtered villagers or razed towns..." "Its safe to assume that this is the mercenary kind, which means they probably are going either on foot or by vehicle wh-" Jefty staggered a bit as Emily whacked him across the head. "Who is the Master around here, I'll put two and two together!!" After a few moments of awkward silence, she sighed and wrapped her arms under his jaw. "You have permission to continue speaking..." The silence continued as she let go of his head, and she could feel herself rise as he shrugged his shoulders. "By the time we reach the location, they'll be long gone. So we'll hop on the first train thats heading towards the general area and hope our luck holds out." "What time will said train arrive?" Jefty folds up the map and looks up at the listings for today's trains. "In about ten or twelve minutes..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2011, 02:52:37 AM »
As Reno ran into the city he spoke to Rigor. "She may lie. And cheat. And I think she watched me shower once. She also can't cook. And she scares me a lot. And she bosses me around. She's kinda mean...But well...In a sense she made me who I am." Upon running through the city gate he heard the train whistle blowing, the train was coming into the city. "Crap! It's here!" Running faster he eventually made it to the station. Being relieved that the train was there he slowed down to catch his breath. He hobbled over to the ticket booth, out of breath he talked to the person behind the window. "Uhm...Tw-...Er...There should be something for me. My name is Reno...Anything?" "Hold on..." The guy behind the window searched through some files. Looking back up he spoke. "Ah, yes, there is something here." He slid an envelope out of the hole and Reno took it, opened it and found a note. "What?! She didn't buy me a ticket?! Man..." Reno took out his wallet and bought a ticket before getting onto the train. Passing a couple as he went inside, who were wearing DWMA insignias. "Those two are from the academy...I bett- Who's that girl with him? No. Shut up, Reno. Focus. Avoid them." He boarded and sat in an empty booth near the back.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2011, 05:49:05 AM »
"She's so good to you, isn't she?" Rigor said bitterly after sitting on the train. "At least she got you a ticket when she barked orders at us, amirite?" Her tone seemed almost rhythmically happy to the point of satire. She was obviously still not pleased that Reno had defended the witch despite horrible treatment. "I still think you only listen to her because she has a pair of boobs." Rigor saw the two through Reno, and wondered what they could be doing. "I still say we shouldn't do anything for that bitch."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya arrived in Gusto at sunset and headed straight for the town hall. There, they met with the mayor, an exceptionally large pig who had a lot of chins, not knowing where it starts. Daamon and Kaiya stood there, waiting for him to get off the phone. Like usual, Kaiya did all the talking, "So I wanted to make sure that you are still going to pay the amount that you originally told us." The pig snorted his answer while he pulled out a pen, "Ok, but do you accept checks?" Daamon, leaning against the doorway, arms crossed, and head down, turned to the pig and gave him a death glare that made even the hairs on the back of Kaiya's neck stand up. "We've had issues with that before, and the price of a bounced check doubles what you owe us and he'll torture you. Trust me, last guy who gave us a bounced check was kept awake and alive for 15 days, enduring slow, painful skin removal and nails being pulled and much more. Lych's ability to torture is unparalleled. I suggest cash be done. We'll be back no later than sunup."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2011, 08:10:25 PM »
Jefty had gotten two tickets using the betting money from today's duel, and was waiting for the train to arrive. As it arrived he waited for everyone to get in before he walked in at the last reasonable moment and also went straight to the back. Emily slid off his shoulders as they took a booth right next to a rabbit and some other reptile that seemed to escape Jefty's list of species names. "Why are we not sitting first class?!" Jefty laid his body along the cusions on his side of the booth and looked up at the empty nettings and cubbords. "Two good reasons: we need money for food and water, and we're still considered unsupervised minors in terms of commuting." "The second reason doesn't make sense... in terms of commuting?" "Do you honestly think we're dressed for a formal affair, or even for a semi-formal dinner?!" "Are you insulting my taste in clothes, dragon?!" "No, the railroad buisness is..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
As Rigor was messing with him Reno noticed the pair from the academy sit on the other side of the train. Which made him turn his attention to Rigor. "I don't know...What else would we do? I mean...Who else would take us? I would think other-...Ya know...Would rather kill us than take us in. But then again...We don't really have to work with anyone...We can just wander around...Doing what we do." he said unenthusiastically. He avoided saying anything that would give them away, since they were sitting across from their enemy who could have been listening.

Soon the train pulled off from the station and started it's journey to Gusto. However, it was still a couple hours away.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2011, 05:13:11 AM »
"Well, we could do that." She looked somewhat grumpy as she sat there, looking around aimlessly. Or we could side with that other witch and pin her against ours. Then watch and get all the souls we want, she thought to herself. "I hate trains." she murmured, fidgeting at this point, looking out the window, doing all but sitting still. Finally she settled and looked at the two students again. That girl is a brat. I already hate her, I hope I don't have to hear her mouth the whole ride. Her eyes narrowed to slits, and she looked as if she were thinking about eating them, then she turned back to the window watching blurred figures pass as the train chugged on its way.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 05:28:22 AM by Mortis.Reptus »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
Daamon and Kaiya went to search the whole metropolitan area. It was huge, the largest city they were ever hired for. Daamon was rather impatient, as always and nearly twitched with every step, "Do you have any leads yet, Kaiya? A place like this has to be swarming with demons that we can get to tell us where the witch is." Kaiya sighed, "Oh, shut up. A place this big makes it a lot harder to track them. Their scent is all over the place and mixed in with the normal folk. And from what everyone tells me, there's no isolated area where everything's happening. It's everywhere."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
Jefty looked at the couple that he and Emily were sitting across from, and his right hand tightened into a fist as he stared at the dragon-like reptile that was staring out the window. I have a job that I have to do, but I can't shake that feeling of hostility. What am I getting so tense over?! He was so focused on the reptile that he was surprised at feeling Emily's head on his shoulder. The hostility melted away as he turned to her and pulled her closer as she quickly went to sleep. At least I still have her...

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »
As Reno sat there resting his head on his paw he looked over to the two across from them, seeing the girl rest her head on the guy. A small smirk drifted onto his face. He then looked over to Rigor for a moment then back to the two somewhat jealous. "Like that would ever happen to me. Rigor would destroy me...And any other person I'd try to get close to." he thought, letting out a sigh. The thought crossed his mind to lean on Rigor but the last time he tried something like that he was squeezed until he passed out. Instead he sat there, trying to get some sleep until the train would finally get to it's destination.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2011, 06:50:58 PM »
If Rigor could have gotten up to pace, she surely would have done it at this point in time. She was feeling somewhat stir crazy sitting on the train as it ventured onward. Looking out the windows made her restless. "How far away is this place?" Rigor questioned, nudging Reno to get him to respond as he was starting to fall asleep. This time she looked more aggravated than generally grumpy.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2011, 10:47:26 PM »
Daamon growled in frustration as they spent a whole hour searching with no success. However, it was now around 8pm, and some places were already closing down, and people were a bit more scarce. Kaiya was getting frustrated with Daamon's attitude and pointed at a bistro that was still open, "Look, that looks like a decent restaurant. I know it won't be much, but you're not as impatient when you've eaten. Come on, before the crowds get in. I can hear the last inbound train." The track ran parallel with where they were walking, and the station was further away than the bistro. However, Kaiya's eye caught the sight of two particular passengers, but then she decided to wave it off. No, that can't be. It'd be one hell of a coincidence to see those two again, not 2 jobs in a row...