The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11954 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 12:53:20 AM »
Jefty glanced at the window, and noticed the subtle feeling of a vehicle slowing down. He ruffled Emily's hair and she automatically bit his hand before waking up. "Why did you have to mess with my fur, it takes an hour to get it just right!" She had taken her jaws off his hand to say this, and Jefty stood up and put his hand on the handle for the booth door. "We're about to get off, so I ruffled up your hair before the wind could." Her reply was a sigh as she looked at her nails, occasionally turning them into metal blades to practice partial transformation.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »
"Hmm? Uhm...How am I supposed to know." Reno said in response to Rigor nudging him. The rest of the ride was silent for the couple hours it took for the train to arrive. Reno didn't get any planned sleep due to an unnamed grumpy lizard. When the train finally screeched to a stop they got off the train, Reno stretched a bit in the fresh air. "So what are we going to do? I mean...Yeah we have to find the witch...But after that?" he asked as he began to leave the station. The city had an older look to it, with it's cobblestone roads and Gothic architecture. He turned right down the road in front of him, which unknown to him was the direction of the bistro in which Daamon and Kaiya were heading to. "Come to think of it, weren't those one guys a fox and wolf team? The ones we saw at the mansion. Think they could be who we're after?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2011, 10:52:53 PM »
"I think we ought to beat them up since we owe them one." Rigor growled disapprovingly. "As for the other witch, I think we ought to use her to kill ours. Then we don't have to answer to anyone, and hey, free soul to boot." Rigor receded back into Reno as they were out of view to where she seemed as if she was looming over him from his back. "Should I go behind you, in weapon form? I mean, what the hell should I be doing around here?" she asked Reno.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2011, 01:00:18 AM »
Daamon ate in anger, but calmed down a bit as he ingested more food. Kaiya cut her meat up and ate civilized for once, "There, now. Don't you feel a lot better?" Daamon grumbled as he ate, "You want me to cheer up, give me someone to kill." Kaiya sighed and shook her head, "You really need to calm the (censored) down." Just then, Kaiya's eyes caught sight of Reno outside the glass doors. "Well, it seems that you might get that chance, after all."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2011, 02:13:35 AM »
When Jefty and Emily got off the train, Jefty surveyed the area for any immedeat sign of the rogues. He caught sight of a couple of equally peculiar size and contrast to him and Emily, and pulled out a pair of photos from his pants pocket. The tiger that 'attacked' them had the photos delivered while Emily was still in the clinic, and they showed the mugs of the supposed rogue Meister and Weapon. "Emily... get ready for a fight." He leaned to whisper that into her ear before slowly approaching the two...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »
"I guess we could do that...But we have to find her first." he said walking towards the doors of the bistro."Uhm...Just...I don't know...I was going to try something..." he continued, stopping outside the doors of the bistro. He pushed them open and walked inside standing a bit in front of the doorway. Looking around he only saw those two in the dining room area. "That makes this a little easier..." Reno walked towards the two where they sat slowly. He nervously avoided looking at the woman knowing it would ruin the moment. "Uhm...Hate to interrupt your meal like this...But we need to find your witch." He stopped a few tables from them, his head and arms dangling infront of himself. "Concentrate...On...Not concentrating...Lose yourself...Let...The madness take over..." A silence ensued, before long Reno's head looked up sharply at Daamon and Kaiya. He chuckled and put on a goofy grin. "We won't be taking no for an answer now either." he said extending his right hand to the side. He had Rigor transform and after licking his lips Reno darted towards the two into an over head swing at Kaiya.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2011, 08:15:59 PM »
Rigor wiggled with excitement in his hand, "Now this is what I'm talking about." She seemed almost giddy to be in action again, even more giddy to be getting at the two that had made fun of the both them at their previous engagement. "Let's slice and dice 'em."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »
Kaiya smirked, "We don't have a witch, but we are going to go kill one." When Reno came in with an attack, Daamon picked up the table and threw it in Reno's path. Even if Reno does destroy it, it'll slow down the kid's momentum. Kaiya, taking the moment in, transformed into her sword form into Daamon's hand. When the table shattered, Daamon swung Kaiya and a grisly smile appeared on his face, It's been quite a while since I fought another rogue. It may not be Max and Lira, but I guess the kid's got to have something if he's a rogue.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2011, 09:49:17 PM »
Jefty continued to make his way over until the two from earlier appeared and already started attacking. He was able to keep calm however, since it was Emily that was getting riled up. "Those two just stole our target!!" she said quietly but with much emotion. "I heard something like:'The third dog will get the meal', so I figure we should wait for the fight to end and finish off the last one. But if it gets too out of hand I guess we'll have to intervene..."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2011, 06:24:09 AM »
By the time Kaiya had said anything Reno was long since gone. He allowed his madness to overwhelm him so he could fight fully without letting his softer emotions hinder him. Mainly because he was fighting a woman. The last time he got like this rigor had to snap him out of it, which wasn't usually too hard to do. When the table came at him he smashed through it, slowing him down a small bit. He met Daamon's blade after smashing through the table. Due to the table he wasn't able to give the strike significant force that would have won the deadlock that ensued. However Reno pushed himself back and spun around into a strong swing using the momentum of the spin.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
"Hmph..." Daamon wasn't affected by Reno's show of strength and leaped up, landing on top of Rigor as Reno swung her, using his momentum. As he did, Kaiya transformed back to her old self and heel-dropped on Reno's head, while Daamon's weight pushed Rigor and Reno's arms to the ground. "Not bad, kid." He then jumped off of Rigor and put some distance between them.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2011, 11:36:49 PM »
Reno felt the kick, but merely moved his head down from the force of it. He chuckled at the pain and when Daamon jumped away from them he pursued. Charging at him Reno slid across a table top, hooking a wooden chair on his foot and flinging it as he slid off the table at Daamon and followed behind the chair into a horizontal swing hoping to catch him off guard.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »
Daamon merely smirked and chuckled to himself. Amateur. Daamon gripped the chains on his pants and backhanded the chair, shattering it. At the same time, the chains created a barrier that stopped even Rigor from making contact. In the split second of the contact, Kaiya used that moment and came in, hitting Reno from the side and knocking him across the room through several tables. She landed cleanly on her feet before hitting the ground and stood next to Daamon. "You have to remember that a Meister always has a partner, kid. They may be weapons, but they may not always be so. The two you're looking for definitely fight as both two and one, like we do. However, they'll be a lot easier than us. They never were the best, but they'd kill you in a matter of seconds if you fight them like you're trying to fight us."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2011, 12:25:08 AM »
Reno clambered out of the pile of debris that was several tables and stood up. He couldn't hear what Kaiya had said due to his altered state. With a chuckle and grin he brought Rigor up. "Soul resonance. Post Mortem Cleave." he said without any tone. The axe began to glow, the debris and other stuff around shook and blew around. The axe grew larger and looked more menacing than usual, the handle extended a bit and Reno took it in both hands. He then charged at the pair, swinging wide at them in a horizontal blow again. The attack stretched to the walls of the building, cutting through the bricks it was made of like a knife through butter. The attack would be impossible to block and just as hard to dodge due to the enclosed area.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »
Rigor began to cackle at the soul resonance, enjoying the power as her body grew larger and more menacing, she was practically beaming when Reno took the horizontal swipe at the two. When he reared back, she couldn't help but taunt with a "Step on me, will you?"