The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11955 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »
Daamon wasn't fazed by the display of their Soul Resonance as Kaiya transformed back into a sword into his hand, Soul Resonance: Shadow Slash. A shadow came from behind Daamon as he charged in to meet Reno. The shadow then enveloped them both, the sound of metal clashing was all that could be heard. Not even the sparks could be seen by anyone. When the shadow cleared, both combatants were still standing, the first time that ever happened when Daamon used his Soul Resonance. The two had their backs to each other, when a 1-inch gash opened up on his hip. Daamon merely scoffed as he gripped it, Kaiya scolding him quietly, "How could you let that little kid hit you?" "There's something about him. He has the potential to be stronger than Max and Lira. It'd be a shame to kill him now, but those shallow cuts should be enough to give him an idea of what he's dealing with."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »
After the clash of the two a silence ensued. Before long the building began to rumble and pieces of the ceiling began to fall. Reno had several marks on him, only in a couple spots was he bleeding. The black blood in him clotted his blood quickly to prevent almost any loss of blood. But the number of cuts was great so he still had blood on him that had dripped down from his wounds. However, he was still in his madness induced state and still wanted to fight. Even though the building was coming down around him. Rigor would have to snap him out of it like she did once before. A chunk of the building fell in front of Reno as he began to run towards the two again. It stopped him from doing so, making him jumped back to avoid being crushed.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2011, 05:24:57 PM »
Rigor transformed from the weapon to looming over him. "Alright nimrod, it's time to pack up, this place is about to come down!" She growled digging her claws into his shoulders. She knew it wouldn't really do her any good doing that, so she slobbered on him and reared back, reaching into what looked like the back of his head. "C'mon now, take it!" In Reno's mind, Reno was caught in the madness like a raging ocean, and he'd have to take her hand to get out of it. "Grab it, damnit. We can't wait around all day!" Her eyes shot to the other two, giving them a stern look. She knew they had sustained injuries as well, but she was waiting on them to try something in the state that Reno was in. She would not hesitate to fight them alone while she was trying to pull Reno out of the madness.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2011, 06:06:43 PM »
As the building was coming down, Daamon wasn't all too worried, nor was Kaiya. "He reminds you of your old self, doesn't he? Relying on a berserker state to fight and gain power. You want to see where he takes his journey, too, don't you?" Daamon let out a small smirk, "I guess you can say that. I need someone worthy to fight. As much as I enjoy this luxurious living, I do tire of daily routine. If this kid has the potential I feel from our battle, then it'll make it worth it, even if he's the one to kill me." The two exchanged their words soft enough that the rumbling of the collapsing restaurant covered all hint of their conversation. "But it looks like he's dying to fight some more. He's stuck in his berserker." Daamon sighed as his face returned to its original state, void of anything. He then turned and rushed towards Reno and Rigor, seeming to be a blur of black shadow. Daamon expected Rigor to be defensive, so he whipped around falling debris and got behind the two. He then removed the chains from his pants for the first time outside of changing to new pants, and they circled around Reno and Rigor, with himself on the outside. Daamon shouted through the loud noise as debris were destroyed and crumbled safely away from the two, "This is a holy embued chain. Give it to the little one when he comes to. It is indestructible and protects its user for a short period of time. There's a wait time of 5 minutes after each use, so be sparing. We'll meet again soon enough." In anyone's point of view, Daamon's figure was seemed to be crushed by a large, falling piece of ceiling. However, Daamon merely had dashed out, weaving through continually falling debris, running his hardest to remain just a faint blur. Once outside, Daamon and Kaiya stood over the roof of one of the single-story buildings nearby. "So should I tell the mayor to cancel?" Daamon shook his head, "No. I'll still take on Lira and Max if they are the rumored guards, but we will leave the witch to those two. We'll watch the fight and just take the witch's artifact." Kaiya poked at Daamon's face with a very instigating look on her face, "Or are you worried about him?" Daamon scoffed and began looking around on where they haven't searched yet, "I can give less of a damn about that kid."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2011, 08:24:06 PM »
Reno was floating around in his ocean of madness, being thrashed about in the raging currents and waves. That's when he saw Rigor's claw reach through the sky somehow. Grabbing it he was pulled out of the black water and into the light. That's when he snapped back to reality and looked at the crumbling building around him. "Woah, what happened? Did we win?" He then examined some chains that fell limp in his extended paw. "What are these from?" Looking around he felt he should not discuss things here. To reassure him of that he moved away from a bit of falling debris. "Uhm...Let's get going!" After that Reno bolted out of the bistro as it collapsed. Outside he saw the couple from the train, as well as a crowd of other people and police officers. Reno didn't stop for them and just kept running, figuring he was up to no good the police chased him. "I didn't do nothin'! It was those two!" he said pointing the Jefty and Emily. "They're terrorists!" The police were too busy chasing Reno to care what he was saying, but the citizens however moved closer to the two. You could hear their angered responses. "Hey that was my favorite place to eat!" "We we're going on out for our anniversary here!" "I think I left my wallet inside!" It was too dark to see they were from the DWMA, and they probably wouldn't listen to them either due to their frustration and anger. Later on down the road Reno eventually lost the police. He rested in a dark alley catching his breath. "Phew...That was crazy...Thank you...Rigor..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2011, 10:54:32 PM »
"No problem, bunny boy, but we're not out of the fire yet." She looked behind them to see the police following, "The chains are from the guy you were fighting. Something about they're holy and can protect you for a short amount of time. We'll worry about that later, for right now, we need to lose our tail." A grin was plastered across Rigor's face as her scales rippled and herself and Reno camouflaged, disappearing into what seemed like thin air.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2011, 01:53:59 AM »
Since a lot of people were going towards the commotion at the bistro, the smell the common-folk seemed to thin out, making it easier to find concentrations of demon scents. "Follow me, I'm on a trail." "No need to slow down, I already smell it, too." The two of them made haste and headed straight north, just past the mayor's office. "Who'd have thunk it? They were right under our noses the whole time, controlling the city."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2011, 02:13:08 AM »
Jefty watched the fight go on, then seemed a little annoyed with being called a terrorist before the crowed started to close in. He held Emily close and slowly started making his way through the crowd. One idiot actually tried to pull Emily by the hair away from Jefty, and he knocked him away with the back of his hand. "Touch her again, everyone dies..." he said aloud, and then picked up Emily before walking off from the parting crowd. "Another delay?" "Another delay, target is still here though..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2011, 03:04:04 AM »
Reno looked at himself when he was made invisible, it tingled a bit. "I'll never get used to that..." he thought beginning to tiptoe out of the alleyway passed the police. He snickered as he made his way passed. The lead unit turned and asked what was so funny. Reno couldn't help but change his tone and respond. "Your toupee looks funny." and quickly leave. "I thought you said you liked it!" the officer said as Reno exited. He continued down the road, invisible and walking like he was invincible. "I'm glad I don't have to take my clothes off for this sort of thing." he chuckled. "Thanks for that too. Oh, did we find out where the witch is? We won that fight, right?" He would have examined himself to see his injuries but he was invisible.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2011, 03:08:25 AM »
Once she was sure they were away from view, she rippled her scales and Reno came back into view. "We didn't win, but we didn't lose, either, they shouldn't be pushing us around anymore, that's for sure." she muttered. "You need to heal up or hope that witch will take us in. I'm still not sure where she is, didn't our witch tell you where to go, Reno?" She crossed her arms, somewhat frustrated. "Otherwise I'm still not sure, we could be way off track. Can't you sense her or something?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya reached City Hall and the smell of blood was horrendously strong, "Looks like the witch caught on to what the mayor was doing. I hope she didn't kill him, or else we won't have any money for this." Daamon spotted the mayor just then, being dragged out to the small building behind City Hall. "Well, if we hurry, we might be able to yet." The pig of a mayor struggled as the six demons in full form struggled to carry him. Before any of them knew what was going on, Daamon came down with Kaiya, in sword form, and decapitated them from behind. Their bodies fell, dropping the mayor. "Get out of here quick, or else they'll come back for you. And we do need that money, after all."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2011, 06:28:12 PM »
"No...She didn't tell me." Reno said a bit defeated with his head hung low. "I can't sense her either...I'm not a sensory type...We'll just have to find the right fox and wolf team. Beat them, get the info and go confront the witch. That's probably when we should decide what we're going to do with her." he said as they continued their walk. He noticed he could see himself again, taking note of his wounds. "I think we should find a hotel room and order some pizza. I found a wallet in the diner, it's got a nice stack of cash in it." he said holding the wallet up examining it. He took out his wallet and began to transfer the money into it. "Do you eat normal food? Or do you just like...Eat strictly souls, small children and puppies?" he joked, intentionally trying to get a rise out of Rigor.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2011, 06:34:57 PM »
When Reno pulled out the wallet, Rigor patted him on the back over-enthusiastically, "Atta boy, Reno, I didn't know you had it in you!" She didn't much care to respond on how they were going to handle the witch, even though she was in disagreement. She somewhat wondered what was making Reno come around, she assumed it was his plunge into madness. "Well, if you don't have any puppies or children, I guess pizza will have to do." She ate more than just souls, though it wasn't really required. She was more or less enthusiastic that he was seemingly warping to her favor.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2011, 01:34:10 AM »
No sooner did the mayor scamper off, did more demons seem to come out of the little building. "Looks like a literal underground setup." There were a large number of demons coming out of the building. "Think you can take them on your own?" Kaiya's arms turned into blades as the demons rushed in. In a quick motion, she weaved into the oncoming crowd, slicing up demons as she swiped past them. Daamon cracked his knuckles, "I'm the Lych. You know for damned sure I can." When the first one came up that didn't get cut up, Daamon rushed it and threw a strong punch, breaking the demon's teeth and creating an almost clothesline effect, the demon's feet continuing to go forward and then up as its head stopped in mid-air. Without skipping a beat, Daamon followed through with the punch and rotated his body, elbowing the next demon in the chest with the other arm and came back to the next one, striking its neck, collapsing its throat.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
Reno smirked a little at the comments Rigor had given him, even more so when she didn't bite him or something for that joke. They eventually made it to a hotel. It was large, looking like a castle actually from the architecture. He walked inside and up to the counter, he got a room and had some pizza to be delivered to his room. It was a half hour wait for the pizza so Reno went to check out his room. He took and elevator to the third floor, he took a left not too sure on which way to go. Luckily he found his room on his first try. He went inside and looked around as he closed and locked the door behind him. It was a fairly fancy room, there was a couch and big screen TV in the front room where they walked in. To his right was another room, which he saw contained a king size bed after poking his head in. Continuing his look around he saw a couple nightstands next to the bed, a dresser on the far wall, window over looking the parking lot and another smaller TV suspended from the ceiling in the corner. He left the bedroom and wandered across the room and found the bathroom, the first thing he noticed was the large tub. "Woah! You could swim in that thing!" he exclaimed, surprised at it's size. There was a sink and toilet in the room he noticed as he left. He went back into the front room, noticing a bar, behind it a stove and fridge and other kitchen utensils. "This place has everything!" he said, making his way to the couch. He plopped down on it and reached for the remote. "We should use this as like...A base of operations until we can find our witch." he said, turning the TV on. It was on the news, there was a report talking about the bistro and how the criminals who caused the damage were still at large. However there wasn't any good descriptions of Reno and Rigor, one of the witnesses' statements that caught Reno's eye was that the pair who caused the damage was a squirrel and godzilla. "I didn't think you looked that bad, Rigor." Reno said sincerely, joking a little.