The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11950 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »
"Godzilla's a compliment as far as I'm concerned." She pulled back outward, her full body revealing itself. She plopped on the other side of the couch, crossing her feet on Reno's lap. "I don't know what a squirrel says about you, though, if I can get every asian within a ten mile radius running and fearing for their lives." She chuckled. "This place seems good. Makes going rogue seem like something that could be doable. The only reason why we need that witch's help anyway is for her soul." Rigor's mouth watered, and she began to drool, noticeably, her tongue moving excitedly out of her mouth and wrapping around her nose horn.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2011, 10:39:41 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya stood over the bodies of the demons that were on the verge of death. The rest of the demons disappeared slowly into dust as their souls floated above their quickly decomposing corpses. When Kaiya saw that there were no more coming at the moment, she swept by the souls and consumed them as she grabbed them. When she had eaten them all, she transformed her arm and killed off each of the dying, eating their souls as she killed each of them. Not too long after, one of the walls broke open, revealing another couple, but the two people that Daamon and Kiaya had been expecting. "Max and Lira, the two biggest wannabes that DWMA has ever had to offer."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2011, 11:48:54 PM »
Reno chuckled slightly at the comment of going rogue. "I think I'm going to shower after we eat. If nothing happens I think I might go shopping for a change of clothes since I couldn't pack before we left." he said examining his clothing, they were dirty, not to mention cut up from Daamon and Kaiya's attack. "I could use a new pair, I guess that fight got the best of me." Reno then stretched out his arms to lay on the back of the couch, not thinking anything of having one behind Rigor as she sat there. Not too much longer a knock came on the door. "Room service!" sounded a female voice from outside the door. "Come in!" said Reno loudly. "I bet she has a key." No sooner did Reno think it the door opened and a female feline entered wheeling in a cart. "The door was locked, so I used a key." "Swish." "That's fine." said Reno standing up, looking at the food. He was so hungry he almost forgot he was talking to a female. That's when he noticed her features. She was a gray and white furred tabby looking to be in her mid 20's, wearing similar clothing to his own. Black dressy pants, white long sleeve button up shirt and a red tie with a company logo on it. She was of an average size, though more on the skinny side. She also had noticeably sized breasts. He practically feinted at the sight, he enjoyed formal wear, even more so on females. It was something he was in to. "I-...Uhm...Hi..." he said shyly. She giggled at Reno in response. "Well hello, sir. We got your pizza, three large meat supremes, with extra meat." "I-...Uhm...Thank you, miss..." he said, again nervously. "How are you?" he continued. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. Is there anything I can get you?" Reno couldn't form anymore words, rather he just stood there gawking at her like a dopey idiot.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2011, 01:59:46 AM »
"We're lost, arn't we?" "No, we are not!" "Then why have we not found them yet?" "I'm looking around for any blood or dead bodies with cutting wounds." "Okay, until then, we're lost." "Ugh, yes Mistress, we are lost. Not like you have a better idea on how to find them." this bickering was not rare, but it was usually not over something as trivial as definition for the word 'lost'.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2011, 02:24:38 AM »
When the room service lady made herself apparent, Rigor stayed on the couch, only getting up when she realized she had to so Reno could get the food. Her drooling had stopped momentarily, and her tongue snaked back inside of her mouth as her whole demeanor changed when the girl entered the room. She didn't like the girl, she could already tell Reno was going to be shy and flirty since she had sizable breasts. When she asked if she needed anything else, Rigor couldn't help but interject herself and flatly push Reno back by his face as she stepped forward. "Yeah, you can get us a 'do not disturb' sign and hang it up on your way out." Her tone came off as being rather hostile to the cat, and it was enough to at least unease the tabby enough to creep toward the door.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
Max stood pretty short next to Lira, being such a small, orange fox. Lira stood almost as high as Daamon, being more slim of a white wolf. Max and Lira didn't even bother to make small talk and they attacked. Max transformed into a large claymore, landing into Lira's hand. Lira brought the large weapon down onto Daamon. Kaiya jumped into the way, transforming into her weapon form in Daamon's hands, blocking the attack. "Pretty low that you would take the hire of a witch, when you can earn more money killing them." "It's not always about the money, Daamon. It's about who you know and what you do." Daamon swung hard and pushed Lira back. She landed on all fours, Max reverting to himself and landing lightly on her back. Daamon then threw Kaiya at them as he rushed forward. Max jumped up to dodge, Kaiya reverting to herself and pushing off the ground to attack from behind. Lira quickly turned and blocked Kaiya's blade arm with her plated forearm guard. Daamon came up behind and jumped for a kick. Max, while in midair, transformed his arm into a blade and ran it into the ground, blocking Daamon's attack.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2011, 06:19:26 PM »
Reno managed to keep on his feet having been pushed back by his face. When he heard Rigor's request he got a bloody nose. The first thing that shot through his mind was the reason people would get such signs; couples who wanted to be left alone while they...Got close. The tabby backed up slowly towards the door, giving a nervous chuckle as she went. "U-Uhm...Sure thing. I'll uhm...Get right on that. I will make sure no one interrupts what ever it is you two do in here. Aheh....Bye!" she said, exiting the room. "W-...A-....Uhm...A do not disturb sign, Rigor?" Reno asked, wiping the blood from his nose. He walked up beside her, standing next to the cart that had the pizza on it. "What do we plan on doing in here?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »
"Getting big boobed kitty cats to leave us the hell alone." Rigor grumbled, taking a large slice of pizza and downing it, without hardly chewing. "Not to mention if this is going to be our base of operations, we don't need people snooping in here, you dolt. The last thing we need is that little kitty you were drooling over to get in the way of what we have to do. If you were to get involved, there's no telling what information a soft head like you would divulge. All she'd have to do is bounce her boobs on your face a couple of good times." Rigor's mood seemed to be spiraling downward, but the pizza was making up for it. "Do you have any idea where we should look for this witch? Like at all...? Is there any way of getting in touch with our witch?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2011, 01:55:21 AM »
The two partners broke off from each other, Daamon and Kaiya on the outside with Max and Lira in the middle. "Word has it that a couple of rogues were hired by a witch to kill our client. Seeing you two here, you're a bit hypocritical, no?" Kaiya stood up straight and fixed her hair, "You must be more retarded since leaving DWMA. We were hired by the city, not some dumbass witch. I would eat one the second I see it, whether it's her soul, or her body included. The two you're referring to are lost somewhere in the city. We're just here to clean out the trash." Kaiya reverted her arm and pulled out a satchel that she had on her belt and threw it at Max and Lira's feet, "Take it and leave, or don't leave. In which case, we will take the money back and kick your asses harder than we ever had, and leave you to the hospital bill on top of that." Lira picked up the satchel and looked inside, scoffing as she tossed it back, "You can take back your horse shit bribe. We've gotten a league stronger since you last fought us." Kaiya sighed as she put the money back on her belt, "Fine. Daamon, let's end this." The two of the ran in quick blur-like circles around Max and Lira, a shadow building around them. Max quickly transformed into a claymore again into Lira's hand, Soul Resonance: Needle of Light Max glowed brightly as Lira wound up, needles seeming to protrude from them. The dark shadow closed in as the light reached its climax and burst. The mingle of darkness and light mingled in a large burst and caused a large explosion, rumbling the earth and creating a large cloud of dust. When the dust cleared, Kaiya and Daamon stood over Max and Lira's bodies, which were riddled with cuts and blood. "Amateurs will always be amateurs. You weren't the only ones who got stronger, idiots. We did, too, and it seems the gap's just gotten bigger." Lira let out a low growl as she groaned from the pain, "Why not kill us?" Kaiya scoffed as she grabbed Daamon's arm to walk away, "You were the only people who talked big and made the top 5 when were there together. Daamon's got a new pet, and he wants you to live to test him when the kid gets stronger. Until then, we'll send an ambulance to pick your sorry asses up." Kaiya picked up her cell and dialed the local services to pick up the two. As the ambulance made its way to hospitalize the couple, Daamon and Kaiya went back to the bistro to sniff out Reno and Rigor. Upon ending the trail at the hotel, Kaiya inquired about the two at the desk while Daamon waited impatiently outside. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but they do not wish to be disturbed." "Just make sure they get this message." Kaiya handed the receptionist a folded note, which the receptionist got a bellhop to drop off at the room. It read, "If you all couldn't feel that explosion on this side of town, the witch is hiding underneath the maintenance building behind City Hall."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2011, 03:13:36 AM »
Reno took one of the boxes of pizza and set it on the table in front of the couch. Sitting down he grabbed a slice. He ate the slice in silence, again he was disappointed with how Samantha had treated them and didn't want to say anything on the matter. Moments later an explosion sounded, which shook the room slightly. "What was that?" Reno asked, with a mouthful of pizza. He quickly chewed and swallowed and then looked around. "You heard that, right?" He didn't notice a note slip under the door however, being caught up with eating and the explosion.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2011, 03:18:40 AM »
Rigor had returned to her position with her legs across Reno, eating pizza with him out of the other box. When the place shook a little she continued eating her pizza, not really being effected by the sound or the shake. When Reno asked, she continued eating her pizza, eating a long string of cheese that stretched from one of the pizzas. "Yep, I heard it, but no, I don't care." She patted her belly, leaving half of her pizza in the box and yawning. "As far as I'm concerned, we've had enough action for today, and whatever it is can wait."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2011, 01:05:35 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya sat on the roof of the hotel to wait and check on Reno and Rigor to see when they would go and get the witch. Kaiya looked over at Daamon, who was more agitated than ever before. "Now what the hell is your problem?" "It's just the fact that I've let two opponents live today. First that kid, and now Max and Lira. If this keeps happening, I'm going to lose my touch." "Not exactly. Think about it this way. You're skill's transcended from a normal killer to one that can fully control the sword and kill at will, and cause as much damage as he wants to without effort. I think, if anything, it proves that you're stronger than ever." Daamon sighed in more disgruntleness, "Jeez, how long you been waiting to crack THAT cliche of a joke?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2011, 06:30:39 PM »
Reno shrugged at Rigor's response, eating another slice. After his fourth slice he decided to call it quits. "Mmm...Good pizza. Anyway, It's getting late, I think I'm ready for my shower..." He gently moved her legs off of him and stood up. He figured she would start following or go back inside of him at this point so he began walking. On his way to the bathroom he began to unbutton his shirt, once in the bathroom he threw it at a towel rack on the wall. As he did that he kicked the door behind him closed. He then reached into the tub and turned on the shower, afterward he looked in the mirror by the sink. Reno didn't have a toothbrush with him so he couldn't brush his teeth as he normally did before a shower. Instead he took off the rest of his clothes and got into the shower. The cuts by now had already healed, Rigor's abilities natural or otherwise seemed to affect Reno. This time her ability to regenerate herself worked on him, though in a much smaller scale. He wasn't aware of the healing ability, however, considering he didn't know much about Rigor in the first place. He did enjoy being able to go invisible, it made him feel cool. After his awkward feeling shower he got out, toweled off and put his pants on. Normally he would just fall asleep in his towel, but with Rigor around he felt he should cover himself up a bit. "We can go get me some new clothes in the morning, then we can go find the witch..." he said heading out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He plopped down on the bed, sprawling out on it still not able to reach the edges of it with it being so large. "Oh man...This bed is awesome!" He turned on a light on the nightstand, got up and turned off the room light and got back into bed. He didn't bother covering up, he was too hot at the moment and the room was a comfortable temperature. "Ah...Well...Night, Rigor." he said, turning off the lamp on the nightstand.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »
Rigor went back inside Reno as he prepared for his shower. She seemed to go into a dormant state as he did so, becoming lost in her own world until it was evident he was through. She eventually came back out as he laid on the bed, jamming him over to where he hardly had any room, her hind claws digging into his back, her feet pressing outward to keep space between them. "You're right, this bed is nice." She pushed further and further until he eventually fell off.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2011, 11:39:37 PM »
Daamon sighed, "That brat ain't gonna go for it, is he?" Kaiya shook her head, "Looks like it. Guess they really are using the traditional 'Do Not Disturb' sign after all. Still, kind of creepy. How anyone would find that disgusting axe girl attractive is beyond me. But the creepiest thing, I think, is the fact that the rabbit looked like he's quite a bit underage for something like THAT." Daamon thought a minute and pushed the mental image out of his head. "Well, let's set up a room. What was there's again? We'll set up next door and keep tabs. Max and Lira won't even be able to eat on their own for at least a week, anyways."