The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Alien psychologies  (Read 2963 times)

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
  • Coloring: Grey, red, rust red, light blue, yellow eyes, black claws
  • Height: 9 ft 9 in
  • Weight: 360 lbs
  • Build: Tall, strong, and lean
Re: Alien psychologies
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 01:29:59 AM »
You seem a bit anthrocentric. (Human centered.)  I'm talking aliens on their own, like what tactics would they use? Would honor be involved with these or not?  When I said breeding stuff, I never said anything had to do with half human hybrids.  Its Alien A breeding with Alien A, nothing to do with hybrids.  If aliens came here, would they even bother with our atmosphere?
No, this is all about aliens ONLY.  Humans do not venture into this unless we get into first contact, which is by the way a great topic.

WHen we meet aliens for the first time, how will we communicate?  How will we get info across to them for the first time, and say a universal "Hello?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?
De oculo mentis, servire se optimum est.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 02:24:21 AM »
well if they where to comuncate with us or us with them message could misinterpreted what could mean peace for them could mean war for us or vise vrsa
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 02:25:47 AM »
Yes, but that is unlikely.  How do you communicate with them then?  Some people say using math as a way to communicate could work, but would it?

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 02:35:34 AM »
yes and no it all depends for example we use the number 3 and the word three both stand for the same thing but if they use different syimpose for there numbers they might no know what it is or it could mean something completely different then what we use it for
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 02:51:28 AM »
not like that, but by using prime numbers as an indicator of intelligence.  By typing our prime numbers, which are believed to happen to incoherently to naturally form a sequence of primes, scientists believe they can communicate math that way.  However, will they be able to understand the primes?  Will primes even be known or cared about in aliens society?

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 03:40:26 AM »
hard to say but even if they are out there the next glaxciy is 2 million light yrs a way so even if they do communicate do you think they can make it here for us to see them ?

Post Merge: January 15, 2011, 03:42:06 AM
hard to say but even if they are out there the next glaxciy is 2 million light yrs a way so even if they do communicate do you think they can make it here for us to see them ?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:42:06 AM by icy wolf »
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 04:10:41 AM »

But they don't even have to come form another galaxy, and this isn't about the travel problems.  It is as it is, so forget any other possible complications that don't relate to an alien way of thought.  So, how about a few situations of a response to first contact?  What will the alien do now that it is on our world and sufficiently protected by an environment suit?

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 04:19:21 AM »

But they don't even have to come form another galaxy, and this isn't about the travel problems.  It is as it is, so forget any other possible complications that don't relate to an alien way of thought.  So, how about a few situations of a response to first contact?  What will the alien do now that it is on our world and sufficiently protected by an environment suit?

all depends if they come in peace or are hostal if they come in peace then they might try to explorer part of the earth where there are no humans so they can see what our life forums look like compared to theirs
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 04:25:30 AM »
Well, would not the humans be the most interesting and readily available for study?

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 04:29:22 AM »
Well, would not the humans be the most interesting and readily available for study?

yes but imagen the caose that would cause if u see an alien walking down the street  and it might not end good for that alien
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »
  • All material posted on the forums must be in English. This includes profile information.

Anything not in English will be removed. Grammar does not have to be perfect by any means, but we prefer you type out your words enough so it's legible. We're not all native English speakers, after all.

This thread's been going on for a while now, and I'm sorry, but the grammar in this thing is bad enough that I can barely understand what you guys are talking about. A few grammar errors here and there are not an issue and can be overlooked, but the errors in this thread are countless.

There is a spell check function on post replies for a reason. Use it.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.