The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rulers of the Night  (Read 4637 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Rulers of the Night
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »
"you wanna go back in the coffin?" max said holding up the small bit of chain. "we are hunters. and despite what you think or say the we think the vamps want you gone because of your bloodline. so you can accept our help or we'll force you to cooperate with us."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 04:45:56 AM »
Vampires...Hunters... Anna let out a frustrated cry as she rubbed her temples "okay... your telling me that vampires and vampire hunters exisit?"
"werewolves too" Fang commented. Anna laughed nervously "I am... having a mental breakdown..."
Fang decided to use his power... closing his eyes he began to reach out but immediately pulled away as a unbearable burning sensation filled his head. "OUCH!!" he roared, Anna, unfazed stared at her unwanted guest writhe in pain. Fang turned to Max "not only is she cursed but  she has a ...mind wall?" he whispered "is that even possible?" he knew nothing of family blood line gifts

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »
"listen you need to calm down or you might attract a modern." max said pulling out a small key ring fan. "you want proof we're not normal? her it is." a ripple of energy flowed over the small piece of metal and in seconds it grew into a 5 foot metal fan with an entr'acte tribal pattern in blood red over the black metal. "any questions?" he smiled as the fan returned to its original 3cm size.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
Anna stared at the fan... "I am seriously dreaming..." she began to shake her head violently, "wake up...wake up...." she stopped then opened her eyes... still there. "I am not dreaming am I...?"
"Nope" fang said, shaking his head.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
"so now that we've setled that, what now rang? seeing is this is your mission." max said sitting back down next to the door and looking over Anna properly. "so what's it like finding out that everything you ever knew or believed in could be a lie? i forgot what it was like shortly after becoming a hunter, and I've haven't really thought about it since."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
Fang pounded his back to keep him quiet. Fang reached out, touching Anna's forehead, her eyes rolled back and she fell, Fang catched her. "come one, we need to take her else where"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2011, 07:01:33 PM »
max just sighed, "so where are we taking her oh mighty fang?" he joked standing up. "so how you liking the city anyway? haven't seen you since moscow. been doing anything worth wild with your time?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 03:13:53 AM »
Fang shook his head as he slung Anna over his shoulder like a small sack. "well... met this  wolf woman, we dated a couple times, nine months later, i see her again with a kid" he smirked "knew it was coming though" he jumped from the seventh floor to the ground.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 08:36:57 AM »
"so your a father?" max asked jumping down after him. "and another thing, define wolf woman, wolf woman as in like us or wolf woman as in silver bullet?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 02:55:13 AM »
"wolf woman as in us" Fang said calmly as he walked to a random car " don't worry, I have no intention being with a werewolf female" the car door opened and her set Anna in the back "we should hurry to sector 7, Nyx is probably waiting for us there"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 06:04:52 PM »
"I'll be right back. i forgot to get my gear. just go on ahead, I'll be right behind you." max said turning back to the building and quickly going inside. he ran into his apartment silently, grabbing the bag he had dropped off not long before. he walked over to the largest window in his room and pulled out the small section of chain, seconds later it covered his body making him  look like he was made of living chain as he ran along the rooftops.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 01:53:04 AM »
Fang drove quickly down the dark road, avoiding anyone as much as possible, sector seven was a place underground, disguised as an old, abandoned warehouse. the doors opened as he zoomed in, doing a drift before he stopped. Anna was tossed around the backseat, one of the guards, dressed in black tsked, he was a retired, Irish hunter
"Lad, the lady in the back looked like she had a seizure" his thick accent echoed calmly across the room. Fang shook his head "no Angus, she is fine, oh by the way, Max is also coming, on foot" the irishmens eyes lit up "I will greatly enjoy teasing lizard boy" Fang carried Anna to the secret door.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 02:00:44 AM »
max made it to the warehouse shortly after fang and walked over while taking off his armour. "hay Angus, still on guard duty? you know one day they'll find this place." he smirked walking past with his sports bag of equipment. "so what did i miss?" he asked walking over to fang as he reached the hidden door. "do we get to wake her up yet?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 02:32:09 AM »
"I hope that tail falls off!!" Angus called from behind Fang carried Anna through the automatic door, down the stone were ancient carvings, the story of the Hunter. and at the height of its peak... Gabriel Van Helsing, a hunter Fang along with many others admired for his skill, magic, courage and compassion. the man was carved showing the great hunter bringing down his foe...Dracula, he turned to Max "do you wish right now that this great hunter was alive now?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 03:17:50 AM »
"not before your teeth fall out old man!" max called back playfuly. he heard fand ask about van helsing and decided to answer truthfully "right now? no, about an hour ago?...yea a little. so what are you going to say to the others when they ask about her?"