The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rulers of the Night  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Rulers of the Night
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 04:27:01 AM »
"I don't know.." he felt a presence as he looked to see a ten year old boy, with the palest hair and the most vibrant violet eyes you have ever seen... the boy almost looked like a girl " Masters... their highness's wishes to see you and Lady Anna" his voice was soft and musical,  from behind max appeared a fox child with white fur and pale purple eyes. he knew right away that these were Artemis's sons. the only children that the 'virgin' goddess ever had. Aeolos (human) and Aeton (fox) were twin brothers... Fang wondered from time to time how it was possible. but the large, ancient souls eyes of both gave him a sense of unease... both were too pure and innocent. the boys led them through the hall way, Fang turned to Max, was going to say something but the sound of Anna waking up startled her... he put her to sleep again, the boys led them to a large, silver double doors, carved with grapevines...the doors opened by themselves. the boys ran in, their white haired mother, Artemis waited for them with open arms. dressed in all leather. she spoke to her sons in Ancient Greek, he only catches the words 'now' and 'play'. the boys left, and the 6'3 goddess faced them "set Anna on the table" Fang obeyed. with fluid grace, Artemis walked to the other side of the room, Nyx appeared from a door, she had long jet black hair and black eyes, shorter than Artemis but taller than the hunters, instead of human ears, she had bat ears. she looked at the table were Anna lay then at the Hunters.
"good, you finally found her, is it really that hard to find a cursed human" unlike Artemis, she was sarcastic, easily annoyed and a disturbed goddess. Fang gave Max a worried Glance.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 01:12:38 AM »
max looked over at Nyx and smiled not sharing fang's worry. "well it would have been easier for me to find her if i was told to. this was all him." he said calmly pointing at fang. he liked Nyx more Artemis because he saw her more like the mother he had once been the son of while Artemis was more like an understanding aunt in his eyes. "and i bring news of my clean up mission. the building is clear of all but ash, and unfortunately one of the young hunters you sent with me was injured. i sent the two to a safe house to get patched up. i have no new information on the noble."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 04:46:20 AM »
Nyx waved her hand "thank you but right now we need to break the ice for you" Artemis sat down as she pulled out a file, she spoke "Anna Gabriella Helstein, in this world, considered class five in the cursed levels, 1 being the weakest and five being the highest and the rarest, surprisingly did well through out her life, though the elixir was activated three months ago, reasons unknown" she closed the folder shut "now... we are gonna break this to you slowly, we trust you with this information because...if word gets out, its gonna get hairy"
Fang cocked his head "How bad?"
Artemis gave him a 'duh' look. Fang shut about about it
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:13:56 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 12:33:43 PM »
"she doesn't seem all that powerful. so where are we going to keep her till she's safe?" max asked looking down to Anna laying still asleep on the table. "and shouldn't we wake her up so she can get an idea of whats happening?" he grabbed pencil shaped piece of wood and started twirling it between his fingers. he looked back up at the two goddess. "just a suggestion." he flopped down to the floor with cross legs and pulled out a piece of jerky and started chewing quietly while still fiddling with the stick.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 06:16:38 PM »
"not yet.." Nyx said, Artemis nodded "this girl has taught herself that everything can be proven by science, she is a non believer." Artemis then stood up "though the irony of her family tree is amusing on many levels" putting the file away she then stood up. "Anna Gabriella Helstien, named after all three of her many times great grandparents, as wished when finally a girl was born into the family to finally break the curse" Artemis pulled out a scroll, which revealed a large family tree. longer than Anna's body.
"Anna, named after her grandmother Anna Valrieous, a Transylvanian noble woman, her blood line unknown was pure royal. she married Gabriel Van Helsing when the war was over-"
"WAIT!" Fang interrupted, he received a annoyed glare from Nyx. "you mean to say..." he was cut of by Nyx "we are getting to it, hold your pack wolves!" Artemis continued. "on her mother side, she is the granddaughter of the famous cursed human Victor Frankenstein"  Artemis stopped.
"Fang, Max... meet Princess Anna Gabriella Helstien... Born of Royal, Hunter and Cursed Blood" Artemis rolled the family tree back up. "she won't believe you if you tell her, it would be wise if you did not tell her yet" both goddess stood up and vanished. Fang stood there, his mouth agape and his eyes practically wide as saucers. Van Helsing, the man Fang so desperately wanted to become...his granddaughter lay asleep on a table. Anna stirred and sat up, her eyes blinking and smacking her mouth as if she tasted something foul. then when she looked at Max and Fang. she roared with rage as she jumped Fang "KIDNAPPER!!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »
just before she grabbed fang the piece of chain caught her and instead of a woman fang coped the chain coffin until max pulled it of him. "sorry about that. but i need both of you in one piece and your the easier one to restrain." he smiled turning the coffin so the small eye holes were facing him. "now I'll let you out when you calm down. OK?" he heard muffled shouting from inside the coffin and laughed a little. "shouting won't get you out of there any faster than struggling, you wont catch me off guard again."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »
"RAAAA!!!! LET ME OUT YOU !&%#@*!!!!!!!" Anna kicked and punched the Coffin. Fang stood up and shook his head, "Max, you know..." he was going to intervene but decided not to when the door opened, -clunk- -clunk- -clunk-  Fang stared up at the 7 foot, greenish man..bald, kind of patched up. It was the Frankenstein Monster... but people called him Frank.
"Heeey Frank?" Fang said politely, Nudging Max to Face him. the Coffin fell off the table onto the floor, unbroken. Anna was panicking and crying, he could smell it. Frank noticed too, he had an angry look in his face. Fang turned to Max "you know...now I think I should tell you"

Anna inside the coffin was panicking, she was claustrophobic. horrible memories came to her as she begged and pleaded to be let out, she tried to calm herself..."please" she said weakly before she passed out.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »
max turned quickly to turn frank. "hi. haven't seen you in a while." he heard the coffin hit the ground and Anna pass out inside. he quickly knelled down and retracted the chains. he carfully lifted her back onto the table and turned back to frank. "so how you been frank?" he said trying to stay calm while he and frank stood staring each other down "uh, what did you want to tell me fang?" he then asked still not looking away.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 11:36:06 PM »
Frank stared at Anna, his head cocked to the side. Fang turned to Max "I was going to say you shouldn't lock her up like that but...okay" Fank knelt beside the table, staring, his eyes grew wider...his large, sausage fingers touched her pale cheek. "she looks like Anna..." he said softly, Fang scrunched up his face. he knew who Anna was?
"her name is Anna Gabriella Helstein"
Frank stared at Fang... "Anna, she is named after Van Helsings wife...?"
Fang nodded "yes...this is his granddaughter"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 12:17:09 AM »
"fine, next time she tries to attack you I'll just let her." he said starting to walk away. "hay fang, you wanna come help me pick up those two new hunters with me. see if they learnt anything during the raid. you can bring her if you want." he joked walking backwards towards the entrance. "your choice. see you later frank, it's nothing personal. it's just if i don't pick these kids up they might do something stupid.....i know would."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 12:19:39 AM »
Fang agreed to come. "Frank..will you take Anna to the infirmary?" Frank nodded eagerly. Fang followed Max out of the room.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2011, 12:44:46 AM »
the two drove to the safe house on the other side of town. "how long have you been in town anyway? you haven't met the new hunters that joined in the last few years have you? this safe house is new as well." the car pulled up to what looked like a burger shop. they walked inside and the man behind the counter pressed a button under the counter. a section of the floor opened up to reveal a stair case that led down about five levels with a large cavern at the bottom. "you first. age before talent." he joked letting fang go down the stairs first.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2011, 12:56:23 AM »
"Thanks Lizard boy" Fang said sharply as he descended down the steps.

Frank sat next to Anna who lay on the bed, breathing slowly. Frank could not only see Anna, but Van Helsing and his father...Victor in her. he knew she would come... Anna. Franks lips twitched, as if to form a smile. "I have been waiting for this moment my whole life" he said quietly

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2011, 10:43:30 AM »
"not you too." max sighed following fang down the stairs. at the bottom there were tables of food, maps and weapons with hunters around them. the safe house contained about 25 hunters not including max and fang. a yound cat ran over shirtless with his arm in his sling and bandages covering his shoulder. "max, we were getting worried that something had happened after you sent us here." "he though something happened. i never lost faith in you sensai." said another cat walking over and bowing. "ok, the orange and brown kid with the sling is guy and the black and gray girl is his sister elexus. guy, elexus, this is fang. he's an old friend of mine and is a better hunter than me so be nice." both cats nodded and looked at fang as if waiting for him to talk.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2011, 03:58:43 AM »
Fang saw good in their future...he would also need their help. "so, alright kids, when you guys are all better, your gonna help us guard" he glanced at Max "A Princess"

Anna woke up in the infirmary, groggy and exhausted. she sat up and looked around, this wasn't a hospital...  a 'nurse' came by to check on her. "well your fine" was all she said... Anna was greatly confused when she sat up. dizzy spell.
"don't get up" a deep voice told her. Anna turned around, she saw Frank.... her eyes bugged out of her skull. next to the giant was a hunched over man with messy rusty colored hair. Anna could not believe what she was seeing.  she pointed at them and opened her mouth several times... then finally decided to close it. The Monster and the man gave each other an odd glance. Anna again, fainted