The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: League of Assassins (OOC)  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: jet black, wears white half mask
  • Height: 6"2
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: muscular, agile, sleek
League of Assassins (OOC)
« on: January 15, 2011, 02:29:28 AM »
walking through the dark corners of the world, we are known as the League of Assassin's, we are known but never found. We strike with silence and we never let out emotions get in the way of a mission. The ones who do find us, want to become apart of us. We have families to protect, reputations that won't break and most of all, the blood of the corrupted cover our hands, we will stop at nothing until the job is done.

Modern, 2011, headquarters on an secret Island off the cost of South Africa. make your mark in history.

Rules:
1. no god modding
2. be nice to others on OOC
3. have fun and do not get to carried away.
4. not really a rule but humans are welcomed

Character Sheet

name: Erik Deveroux
species: black wolf
name others know you by: Phantom
weapons: two silver desert eagles, punjab lasso, martial arts
personality: cold, serious, secretive, only shows any real emotion to his wife.
Bio: once cruel, heartless, cold blooded killer for his company, he seeks the thrill in killing others who corrupt the once innocent world. his past life is some what of a secret... only his wife knows about it. he adores, loves he wife with all his heart. he protects her with his very life, his light in his black world

Name: Viola Deveroux
species: a domesticated house cat (red fur)
weapons: none
personality: sweet, caring, compassionate, loving, the exact opposite of her husband
Bio: just a common woman, working as a waitress. she met Erik, her husband while he was on a mission. she is the only person known to have ever calm him down once enraged, she is the only one he will ever listen too besides his boss. aware of his actual job, she hates it but can't do anything about it. she loves her husband more than anybody else.

Name: Harold Castle
species: Black Jaguar
weapons: too many to list
name others know him as: Boss
personality: serious, humor is not his game
Bio: he was the one who helped create this organization, the best assassin. has given up at ever being normal again, only does the job because of high salary.

Seal my fate tonight. I hate to have to cut the fun short, but the joke's wearing thin

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: League of Assassins (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »
I'm in.

name: errica shadow
species: lace monitor
name others know you by: skix
weapons: duel desert eagles, a scoped kar96, a 3.5 foot katana with a purple handle and sheath and a carbine. (interchanged depending on mission)
personality: (on mission) cold, culating and uncompromising. (off mission) a family girl, calm, kind, friendly and girly
Bio: the legal guardian of her two brothers and the only daughter of two former assassins it didn't take long for the three to go into the family business for cash. being trained in the art of gun-kata has given the three a physical trait, a trait they each use in their own way. Ricca's trait has made her super flexible, allowing her to hide in improbable places

name: max shadow
name others know you by: the ghost
weapons: duel SMGII's, modified a L96 rifle a custom winchester and a 5.5 foot grasscutter with a black wooden handle and sheath. (interchanged depending on mission)
personality:(on mission) cold, sarcastic and calculating. (off mission) sarcastic, smart, loud, lazy and easily bored
Bio:the second born to the now dead assassins max was sent to live with his uncle, where he learnt some of the skills that he taught his siblings upon his return. his form of the traits allows him to traverse terrain faster than a fully trained free runner though he never trained

name: Jethro shadow
name others know you by: jet
weapons:  duel  mac10’s, a scoped m14, a 3.4 foot katana with a gray handle and sheath and a Micro-Tavor MTAR-21  (interchanged depending on mission)
personality: quiet, keeps to himself, doesn't talk much if at all and likes to be alone
Bio: the last born to the famous assassins Jethro never liked their line of work, nor did they like the trait he enhanced at an early age, he was and is able to read people like a book. He can tell your mood, feelings, intentions and almost anything else he would want from just a short conversation. As a side affect he also learnt to lie perfectly.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: jet black, wears white half mask
  • Height: 6"2
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: muscular, agile, sleek
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 08:48:30 AM »
cool, I like yours, your in! :3
Seal my fate tonight. I hate to have to cut the fun short, but the joke's wearing thin

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 10:11:38 AM »
i'll get started right away.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 02:45:27 AM »
Need a hand?

Name: Mutt Lewis
Species: Feline
Main weapons: unnlosable "Evil Dagger"-like knife, wrist blade gauntlet
Name Erik calls him: Kid
Affilation: None (yet)
How he enters the story: falls through a skylight into Erik's house after being wounded in the forearm by a strange man with a very creepy face.
Personallity: Varied; seems to always have an opinion on things; impulsive, yet kind, respects his enemies.
Bio: Grew up in RI, kicked out after parents were mysteriously killed; a string of strange events followed, leading to the point when he is wounded by the creepy guy and runs across a roof to get away; then, somehow, he falls onto a boat that's going to the island of the League of Assassins; while he's trying to find a way in to see if he can get help with his injury he falls through a skylight into the kitchen.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:15:37 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 03:51:35 AM »
Sounds epic, I MUST join.

Name: Tony Alterio
Species: Grizzly Bear (black fur)
Weapons: Surpressed MP5, Kukri, Brass knuckles, .45 Colt Revolver
Nickname: Jazz (extreme love for the music)
Personality: On a mission: Serious, exact and calculated. On free time: Fun loving, wise guy, fun to be around.
Bio: Grew up with a grandfather who taught him to play the bass, he never really found it fun until he heard jazz, he stayed with it until about a year ago. He grew up with Harold living down the street. He had decided to find him after taking a tour in Iraq and found that his battle expereince would help his old friend out. He has only been doing this for about a year.