The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52450 times)

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2011, 01:21:06 AM »
I love lucid dreams. so much control.

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2011, 01:22:17 AM »
I don't have lucid dreams.
They're either boring or terrifying.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2011, 01:22:34 AM »
mmhmm i had two in a row last night
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • DeviantArt ala LonelyKat
    • Awards
  • Species: Felidae (Feline)
  • Coloring: (Creamy)White, (Brownish)Orange see Bengal/Golden Tiger
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Blocky Build
  • Currently: Comme ci comme ca...
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2011, 01:39:11 AM »
I had a couple of dreams really, most were secret agenty
It was strange because I was an agent that has super bound(jump) and I kept getting caught by this one villain who had many shark furs in his employment who didn't care very much for their boss. So after escaping my captivity I had to jump from rooftop to rooftop, and swim through various tunnels, ran through a couple stadiums(a few thats were abandoned), and getting shot at alot.  I finally escaped but then woke up... (those are all the details I remember)
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2011, 01:40:12 AM »
i dreamed about a spongebob episode...it didn't really exist...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2011, 01:41:46 AM »
hmm... i wonder what that means?
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2011, 01:55:17 AM »
I dreamed I was in a band but my friend was on piano (He plays guitar), I was on Guitar (I play piano), And my cousin was drumming (He doesn't play an instument)

I nailed the solo of "Scar Tissue" By RHCP but in the end, we failed on stage and the crowd turned into a mosh pit.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2011, 07:32:36 PM »
That's an interesting dream Alexei.

I had that dream where I felt like I was falling again last night :O
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU

Offline SplitPersonality

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Tips of ears , bottom of tail, Tummy, nose, and back of legs, are brown. All Else is white. His eyes are blue.
  • Build: avarage
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
i had a dream where foxy was there and the longtails attacked me O_o

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2011, 09:15:31 PM »
i had a dream where i was my fursona and i was with another furry and well....
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2011, 01:56:02 AM »
Honestly I dont really mind having those dreams... X3
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2011, 03:07:41 AM »
I wonder, does anybody else have a sort of 'dreamworld' thing like when they dream about somewhere in a certain dream, you see it and remember it in another dream? Like once I had this dream about this old house where there was a piano and it played by itself, it was quite scary I might explain that in a bit. but yeah, I had that dream and then the othr day, I dreamt that I walked past it but it was like in the scenery and wasn't even part of the dream. I also have dreams that continue on EXACTLY where they left off. liek there was a dream I had about two years ago, and then I had it continued a few months ago and I could remember everything about it. Weird.

But yeah the weird house.

So I dreamt that I was really hungry, so I went into this house for some food, it was like all blackened wood inside and very cramped. I walked past a piano and didn't pay it much notice, then made myself some bacon and eggs. While I was doing that, a weird tune was playing and it sounded like it was coming from a piano. (I'm getting scared just typing it) and I checked and there was nothing there. Even the piano was gone. SO I decided to go upstairs and the upstairs part was a lot like my primary school. and I walked around it, it was a bit deformed and strange and there were bits added to it, like corridors and staircases that I had dreamt in an earlier, unrelated dream. As I was exploring, I found the piano in a room and I decided to play it.
I played a random tune on it and it was really happy, but then I really didn't want to stop as then it would be silent. Eventually I did though and walked up a big tower staircase. though I could hear at the top of the staircase there was a piano playing, and it was playing the tune I played. It started to get louder and louder and more distorted. I ran down the stairs as the sound became terrifying and I couldn't look behind myself as the walls started to deform even more and the piano playing got more frantic and louder, still playing my tune. as I got back to the house, the piano sounded like someone was just smashing the keys faster and faster. I jumped out of the house and the door slammed shut behind me, and I could still hear the piano playing quietly.

Then I woke up and I was drenched in sweat.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2011, 03:10:54 AM »
Yeah I have some form of that type of thing... Its interesting its like a scifi sitcom... (made for HBO audiences...)
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

Offline mulchardude

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Fox
  • Coloring: Silvery Grey, Burnt Orange, Mottled Black, Dirty Cream
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 123lbs.
  • Build: short and scrawny
  • Currently: Coding Drawing Browsing Working Sleeping
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »
I have *totally* had dreams like that, in multiple respects.  I used to have continued dreams a lot more when I was a kid, but still have them occasionally.

And I have a few very solid dream locations that I've visited repeatedly.  Also a few locations that have been shared through completely unrelated dreams.

And I've had elements insert themselves into multiple dreams, usually with some emotional weight like your piano.  Emotions tend to create a sort of feedback-loop in dreams, it seems like.  If you enjoy something, you want to keep doing it, but continuing eventually makes it stale...but after you stop, it's missing, and the negative feeling can turn things sour and "turn the dream against you".  At this point in time my dreams sort of auto-correct when that happens.  I can have some pretty upsetting dreams if I'm going through emotional stuff...but nothing truly scary.  I did have *one* nightmare recently, about bad things happening to my family.  But I was really pushing myself strange places before sleep.

Last night I had three or four dreams.  I woke up between each, but memories of the previous began the next, so they sort of bled together.

In the first dream, I was in a place vaguely remenicient of a church my family used to go to, except it was a big house.  My family was there (I dream about them alot, actually).  There was a treehouse, and the regular house had a long dining room with a long table, more like a castle hall but still styled like the house.  The whole thing was very sunny, very eggs-and-bacon bright sunday morning feeling.  Very warm.

Sometimes I was in the dining room, and sometimes in the treehouse, with my brother and friends.  Somehow a foodfight started.  It was rather innocent, too - no one was malicious or anything.  It became very videogame-esque.  Like Paintball mode in Goldeneye for N64...but with food.  It also reminded me of worms, or the live-action clone Liero - newer versions of Liero are pretty crazy with custom scenery and weapons and physics, and there's a 'food fight' one...it was like that, but in 3D.

There was a clear divide here, I woke up, thought it was a wierd dream, fell back asleep...

I was in a spaceship.  We were docking at a station, and we were all afraid (I didn't feel fear, just knew that everyone was afraid - very detached).  Everyone was wearing grey uniforms with maroon collars, sort of Star Trek-ish theme, but different.  When our ship docked, we got out, and were staring at the huge port - there were no other ships, but there were random things floating everywhere, and this one huge wall was full of...it was sort of like a metal honeycomb, but I think squares not hexagons...but like plug-ins of some kind.  Occasionally a door inside one of these would open and something would come out or go in, then the door would shut again, as if it wasn't even there.

Then this very bright ship covered in neon (think lego space stuff - the green and orange transparent parts) flew out, landed next to ours, and aliens got out.  They were tall and grey, but the rest of their appearance is fuzzy to me.  They were very full of themselves, all about how superior they were and how unevolved we were.  We wanted some help from them, and were trying to ask politely...

One of them ended up asking me to do something in exchange for what we needed, or to 'prove us worthy' or something.  I woke up then, but this dream stayed on my mind, and when I fell back asleep, it had an influence.

I was now on land, it was sunset.  I was on a grassy hill, but I could see a very futuristic city in the distance.  There was a tall, red-haired man standing next to me, wearing futuristic but somewhat rugged clothing - say Dash Rendar from the 'Shadows of the Empire' Star Wars book and game.  Something like that.  More yellow on his outfit, though.

I somehow knew he was one of the aliens, a 'guide' of sorts.  He was going to show me where to go and what to do, but I was going to do it.  It turned all super-spy, as we went into the city and were infiltrating buildings and getting parts or something...this part changed alot, what was happening, but it was in the futuristic city, and we were stealing things.

We ended up getting chased, took a 'car' (It was some sort of hovercraft, dark metal with bright painted markings and dark tinted glass), and it turned into a chase-scene racing game.

We were going down something like a freeway.  And then it *was* a freeway - even the green signs were there, but they had yellow chaser lights around them, and were LCDs so they lit up.

It started sort of 'counting down' US cities from New York westward...except I think it jumped around a few times, because it was ending in Pittsburg but hit a *lot* of major cities along the way.

I woke up at the exit for Pittsburg/Philly (it kept switching which one it was supposed to be), but I was *really* interested in this dream.

I fell back asleep, and the Red-haired man and I were in a really nice hotel (Hm, Pittsburg, hotel, what could I be thinking of? ;)).  He really quickly told me to take some stuff to a specific room, and then took off through the lobby and dissappeared in the crowd before I could say anything.

The hotel was really cool, overhead crystal chandelier, red/gold carpeting, BIG lobby, many stories tall.  The things he had me carrying were a red and a blue duffel bag, and this big round table with folding legs - so it was really awkward.

I went across the lobby looking for the way to an elevator, found a map, the elevator was right around the corner...but there was a *huge* line.  Even when it showed up, people packed in, and the rest had to wait.  I was supposed to get this done before he got there, so couldn't wait.  Stairs didn't seem like an option.

I went around awkwardly rolling this table, saying "excuse me, pardon me, sorry" while looking for another elevator.  I found this room off to the side of the lobby, down a very *small* set of stairs, with a table, chairs, a fireplace, wall-mounted TV...it was all sequestered away, and nobody was there at the moment.  It had a sliding glass door out to a garden.

And also, for some strange reason, an elevator.  I was relieved, so I carefully rolled the table down the stairs, going ahead of it and pulling it slowly, then wove it around the furniture to get to the elevator.  There were no buttons.  I was exasperated and perplexed, looking around for buttons, when the door opened on its own, and let me in.

I got in the elevator, set the bags down, rolled the table in, trying to hold the door and keep it from scuffing the table...but then I noticed the elevator was completely transparent.  Like, invisible.  I was standing on the floor, looking out the door, couldn't find the close button or floor buttons, and to the side I could see clear out the building.

The doors closed on their own, and the elevator started going up, straight to the top floor.  I remember looking out the side as the ground got further away and I could see more and more of the city.  The doors opened, there were lots of people moving back and forth, it was right at the end of a hall.  I picked up the bags, started rolling the table, some people stared at me rolling this huge thing around...and then I woke up.

Despite the hotel dream being frustrating, I enjoyed it.  It was a really cool atmosphere, and I actually felt like I was at a con.  I just had to get this darn table up to the room.   o.O

Anyway, first time in awhile for that much detail, so I thought I'd share.

Offline Kin Kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
  • >:3
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »
I dreamt I was actually some kind of magical dolphin otherkin, and the crazy doctor who repressed my memories of it as a child was after me to conduct experiments on me and my friends. It was pretty freaky.