The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52441 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2011, 02:14:33 AM »
I dreamt I was in a silent hill world. with disfigured dogs and clowns with double chainsaws and acid pools.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2011, 02:56:05 AM »
So yea, i was having a dream, just like the rest of you furries.

It started with me waking up in a coffin in New York's industrial district. After a brief struggle, i managed to move the top half of the coffin and climbed out, groggily.
I was stuck in a pitch dark room with a barely visible computer terminal, the coffin, and the floor. I decided to walk towards the terminal since there was nothing else.
It prompted me with three questions
"Do you know where you are?" "y/n?"
I typed N and suddenly the walls receded revealing i was in a factory of some kind. What kind of a factory i was unsure of. I looked back to the terminal and it asked
"Do you regret?"
I was unsure of what to make of this one. I just woke up in a coffin, and found out im in a factory. Why would I have anything to regret?
I typed N in the terminal and was prompted with the last question
"Are you ready?"
I punched the Y key, and on cue, a hidden panel in the wall opened up and light flooded in the room. A door! Finally.
Stepping through with my hand to my eyes I ended up in what seemed to be a control room. The light were at a low dim, but the smell of blood was obvious.
I could make out the outlines of two doors, one to the left, and the other to the right.
I decided to go to the right, after gagging and nearly retching, and found a discarded and bloodied lab coat. Frisking the pockets came up with a blank key card and a back up generator key.
Pocketing both i stepped back into the control room and headed into the room on the left. I was in luck! The backup generator was here, so I plugged the key in into main power and restarted the generator. I felt the grinding of gears as the generator woke up from it's slumber, and the flood of light almost blinded me. I once again stepped into the control room and discovered i was right.

The entire room was coated in blood. I didn't even know it was possible to have a skeleton STUCK TO THE CEILING, but there it was, stuck there and coated red.
I went to the terminal, now with power coursing through it, and discovered it was the controls to some satellite that can draw power from a nearby star. Wait, wasn't I in New York in some factory?
Why would there be a satellite control module to drain solar power?
Deciding that to try and wrap my head around this would be painful, i looked back to the control module, and turned the satelite so it drew power from the Star 'Irene'
A message popped up that read
"Power to Lower Decks"
Wait a minute?
Lower Decks?
I wasn't in a factory. I wasn't even in New York.
I was in space!?
Slowly realizing my true perdiciment, i walked over to a terminal on the wall that read control cradle power.
I switched it so i could travel to the lower decks.
I looked back at the computer and was horrified, at once where images of the control cradle, was static and some strange drawings in blood.
and the words
"NO TURNING BACK" carved into the machine. Slowly backing away from the machine i stumbled into the bulkhead.
and Found myself in a cafeteria of sorts. Walking around the couches I went ot the pantries, and nearly vomited as I did so.
There was LOTS of rotted foods and it reeked!
I quickly closed the pantry and went to check the one opposite it.
This one was just as nasty smelling.
Inside was a half rotted human arm, with a video log clutched in rigor mortis (no not the moderator, although rigor's hilariously awesome).

I really didn't want to touch the arm, but I was trapped on a space station with no real direction. Carefully and painstakingly slowly, i reached and removed the video disc from the hand, and walked over to the table.
The table had a switch on it, which i promptly pushed and a video player popped up.

I slid the disc inside.

"This is Freiderish Boehrs, Replacement Lab Technician entry 203......."

And then I woke up.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:11:45 AM by Gabag »

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2011, 09:22:19 AM »
I had a couple of normal dreams, and one weird one I forget.
The first one I remember was that I lost a tooth.
Second was I tried going on facebook at school and it was unblocked. (they have it blocked >.>)

Yeah. I have fun dreams. D:

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »
i don't remember.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »
I dreamt I was in arkahm asylum with the scarecrow. Ive been having lots of scary nightmares lately =(

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2011, 09:54:30 PM »
god like tons of dreams...the night seemed to last for DAYS
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2011, 10:33:42 PM »
I dreamed that today was friday. woke up and said "Dang. Not friday." i started crying. >> pathetically.

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »
I dreamed I was traveling the world in a prop plane. Which is what I want to do when I get older. Everything was so beautiful. In the time I was dreaming I went through lakes and mountains. I was running low on gas, so I landed on the first place I could find. It just happened to be in a small community in the mountains. Luckily one person spoke a little english, so she talked to me about my story and I asked her about hers. We walked around in this magnificent place. Really blew my mind away to be in a place like that.

...then I woke up...and i wanted to go back to sleep...It made me feel like I was inception and I was one of those guys that just wanted to sleep all the time and hated waking up...
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2011, 09:58:09 PM »
I turned into a lion and ran around the savannah stalking prey :3 another lucid dream

Offline mulchardude

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Fox
  • Coloring: Silvery Grey, Burnt Orange, Mottled Black, Dirty Cream
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 123lbs.
  • Build: short and scrawny
  • Currently: Coding Drawing Browsing Working Sleeping
« Reply #234 on: May 18, 2011, 12:37:20 AM »
Sunday night I dreamt I was on ponychan, and then designing characters in Lauren Faust's art style (including cutie marks   o.O)

Last night I dreamt my family had a different house (Some wierd combination of places I've lived in before plus one of my grandparents' old places) and my brother was trying to change his entertainment setup.  I jokingly suggested he hook the computer up to the big screen TV (he doesn't have the latter irl) on one of those switches so he could flip between computer/video games/cable at will, to which he laughed but said he wouldn't be able to do both at the same time then.  And my dad was totally against it, saying he needed to spend less time in front of a screen anyway (he doesn't say that anymore, my brother wants to go into special effects and spends *most* of his time on the computer these days, though he's also now an Eagle Scout).

So one weird silly dream, one typical family dream.   :/

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: May 18, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »
a really really good dream but god help me I can't remember it

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2011, 11:27:05 PM »
I dreamt that my schools IT support took my laptop off me and then gave me a framed card that said "Congratulations, your device has been disconnected" or something. I have weird dreams

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
I dreamed that I was in this unfamiliar place. It was definitely Earth, but there were more hills and trees, and also a road. I don't remember much else except there was a radio at this one building that was playing a cover of B-52's song Hero Worship. But as far as I know, no one has actually covered that song, but it was definitely NOT the B-52s version. Infact the voice was unfamiliar to me altogether. It was DEFINITELY a guy's voice.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2011, 07:03:23 PM »
something about Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory discovering the power of love..yeah I don't get it either XD

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2011, 12:39:12 PM »
I dreamt that I lost a tooth.

..I have boring dreams. .w.