The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52399 times)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #510 on: January 21, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
Anyways, getting back on topic, I had a dream last night that I was my fursona...
That happens to me a lot. (the only times I dream, in fact, which isn't much)  Εκτιμούσα, Μορφέα! <--joke. :D

A loong time ago I dream about being underwater, swimming with all...bees. It was weird, so I posted it. o.O

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #511 on: January 21, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »
I've had two "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron" dreams.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline legolyle

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always right? You're doing something wrong!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey-blue, with a nice grey streak
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Currently: Aliens!
« Reply #512 on: January 22, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
I had a sort of unusual dream last night:

I was talking to a little girl-dressed in raggedy clothes, she invited me over to dinner with her family and I declined. Then she began telling me all about how she wanted to get back at some bullies in school...and I was attempting to convince her to not do it.

random much?
"if your philosophy is not unsettled daily then you are blind to all the universe has to offer"
- Neil Tyson

"When I told my father I wanted to be a physicist, he said, ‘Hell no, you ain’t going to work in a drug store.’ I said no, not a pharmacist. I said, ‘Like Einstein.’ He poked me in the chest with a piece of plumbing pipe. ‘You ain’t going to be no engineer,’ he said. ‘You’re going to be Einstein.’"
-Leonard Susskind
:'D those sorts of things make me smile.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
~negotiator~

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #513 on: January 22, 2012, 08:13:49 PM »
I had this wierd dream that I was one of the side characters in "Offspring" (the working title of a game I'm working on) during one of the quest lines.
o.o
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #514 on: January 23, 2012, 06:11:55 AM »
I dreamt it was raining fish can't remember much else about except the fish lying everywhere.
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #515 on: January 24, 2012, 12:38:37 AM »
Well, I dreamed that I was in this specific store that had previously appeared in a previous dream, and before that, I was going between two locations that were far away but surprisingly took minutes to get to and then there was some sort of snocone fight...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline legolyle

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always right? You're doing something wrong!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark grey-blue, with a nice grey streak
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Currently: Aliens!
« Reply #516 on: January 24, 2012, 12:41:42 AM »

Last night I dreamed I was absent for most of my college classes-and I was failing, horribly. It was that weird feeling where I'm stuck in the dream, and I *really* think I'm missing the classes and thus failing, so I woke up way earlier than I should have and realized it was all a dream...
"if your philosophy is not unsettled daily then you are blind to all the universe has to offer"
- Neil Tyson

"When I told my father I wanted to be a physicist, he said, ‘Hell no, you ain’t going to work in a drug store.’ I said no, not a pharmacist. I said, ‘Like Einstein.’ He poked me in the chest with a piece of plumbing pipe. ‘You ain’t going to be no engineer,’ he said. ‘You’re going to be Einstein.’"
-Leonard Susskind
:'D those sorts of things make me smile.

~negotiator~

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: January 24, 2012, 12:42:47 AM »
I know how you feel. Once I had a dream that I woke up and got all ready for school...
And then I was woken up....

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2012, 07:34:54 AM »
Oh geez.

I don't know how it all started, and the first I can remember is that I was on a bus with some people that I knew. I don't remember anything else about the bus ride, such as where we were going, where we had been, etc.

And so the street was covered in babies and young children. Oh yes. And the bus driver had to avoid them by driving off the road and crashing down a tiny hillside and such. I think we hit some babies though, not sure. And the bus kinda morphed until it was a lot taller and larger than it was at first. I guess maybe 20 feet?

So we roll into this area with houses and I see this ENORMOUS tank with thousands of spiders (huge tarantulas) and the bus kinda somehow crashes into it, but we're above it? And then we go into this area the size of a small soccer field with tall stone walls around. And as we finally come to a stop, I hear someone say that the abandoned house here is being used for insect research and that's why there are so many bugs here. I remember them starting to crawl all over me; under my clothes, on my face, in my mouth... and all these bugs were huge and terrifying.

Without the dream ending, time passed and it seems like the people in the bus were unable to get out of this stone walled prison. The bugs were gone but I guess.. 10, 20 years passed? I was still me and people were doing all right. We were even happy, with our instruments and our food and everything. The place had grown into a nice lush garden too.

One day, I dunno how or why, we begin to try and tear down one of the stone walls to escape. And we do. When we're about to get out, I remind one that maybe we should have used one of the computers on the walls (dunno when they appeared) and maybe contacted someone so they could save us. I remember mentioning Google Earth. He was all "Darn, why didn't we think of that sooner?" and then we left our garden to be free again.

We split up. I now only have two others with me. It seems that we are now in a different dimension. We figure out that we have to dress up in old fashioned clothes and explode someone to get back home, and we have this old car with a bomb on its hood that we will do this with. See, one of our friends are dying and another we met on our way is too. She agrees to kill herself so that we can bomb her and escape. I was the last to say goodbye to them. Sitting on two benches, I don't remember much about the man we met, but out friend is now a living dead somehow and I remember she was ice cold when I touched her and kissed her cheek. She had something that looked like black and white Dia de los Muertos makeup on, and a Victorian styled black and white dress with a few laces and such. I complimented her and she smiled, then we bombed them with a car.

But wait; there's more!

We are then suddenly in a desert that is becoming a jungle as we walk along. We take shelter under the trees because giant fruit rains down from the sky (not the trees) and an orange smashes into someone and kills them instantly. The funny thing is that the apples were sliced.

So anyway, we move into the desert again and somehow I get the idea of flying. I think it is because I saw someone else doing it and we already knew the place was magical. So I looked for a hill where I could try to lift off, when I spot some strange toy houses with tiny people living inside them. It was a plastic tower (something a kid would play with) but the people were about an inch tall at the most and they tried to shoot arrows at me. I told them I come in peace and don't wanna hurt them, and they welcome me instead. Proves there's a whole village made of regular sized toy houses and lots of little people living there. There is only one other human and he gives me some chilli flavoured sand. Since sand is all they eat. I remember it was pretty good.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:37:21 AM by Puncia »

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #519 on: January 26, 2012, 03:15:03 AM »
had a dream a cop mistakenly arrested me and then for some reason hit me and then one of my teeth fell out D:
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #520 on: January 26, 2012, 01:49:02 PM »
I had dream last night i was at work and two my friends from out west showed up and i was going on lunch at the time with one my co-works.
As we made our way tot he elevator is when i notice them and tehy notice me. One was my best friend who gay  :) and the other friend was some one i liked at the time but was kinda betrayed though and treid to use me more-less.
Any way moving one as i approched tehm my bed backed of and then she jumped all over me saying how she missed me and that there and then my other freind laughed and backed of as well.. Then Suddenly I woke up.

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: January 31, 2012, 03:28:01 AM »
Once I had a dream that started out with characters like those from Dragon Tales and then transitioned to giant Transformer-like robots fighting in a lava-like area.

Offline rice243

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • betrayal and dishonor has made me stronger
    • Awards
  • Species: umbra wolf
  • Coloring: black ,red
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 175 pounds
  • Build: built but not big
  • Currently: Left cold and alone
« Reply #522 on: February 04, 2012, 03:09:08 AM »
lol my dream last night was about chatting with random people  :3

now its creeping me out because i am chatting with random people  D:

Offline Novabrek

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Why does this always happen to me!?!?! XD
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue,Black,Gray,White- Eyes : Silver blue
  • Height: 5 ft 8
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: medium frame
  • Currently: Emotion meter: [72%]
« Reply #523 on: February 05, 2012, 01:40:30 AM »
Last night i dreamed that i was in a cold forest covered with dead leaves and in an old tree was a carved knife with patterns all over it. It looked beautiful, so i pulled it out to take a closer look then the ground around the tree started to fall away so i ran and ran but i fell through and when that happened it woke me up.     
He is my shadow my reflection and i am his we are one person , mind, heart, and spirit. We stand and fall as ONE.
FACE BOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003403716903&sk=wall
G-MAIL: [email protected]
U-TUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/Novabrek/featured
MY THEME SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K287p_jVzYI
FURSONA PROFILE: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4353.msg835524#msg835524

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #524 on: February 05, 2012, 03:00:16 AM »
I dreamed I was married to a very large girl and a wizard

Was african american in one dream

escaped from midgets and alien walkers in one dream on a boat

got handed a bomb and had to jump away from the explosion.

>.>
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None