The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52387 times)

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #585 on: March 18, 2012, 12:59:05 AM »
I had a dream that I got fired from a job then hollywoof producers swarmed me and offered me like a thousand jobs and I had no voice to speak. Then I like teleported onto a roof and I was thrown off violently which woke me up because that happens to be a fear of mine. When I went back to sleep, my next dream was amazing! I was a test subject for Aperture Labs. I had a portal gun! Glados was in my dreams!  I got murdered by those really cute turrets.  XP
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #586 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:36 AM »
m what di i dream about? mmm well first i was just relaxing on a wonderful hammoc in a dark shadowy forest.. then all of a sudden a girl dressed in yellow comes over and just kinda stands there.. (i have seen her before and shes tried to kill me.. haha but in some odd way i guess we're friends now...) she motions for me to folow so i do, we come to a beautiful waterfall, the water is glowing a beautiful tirquoise color and the moon is peaking through the trees.. then she shoves me off the cliff.. -__- i woke up freaking out.. haha not a very good dream. XD
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Ozy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I want a Mr. Zurkon!
    • The Great Forest Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Grey and White
  • Height: 4'4 fur height
  • Weight: 55lbs
  • Build: Small >_>
« Reply #587 on: March 21, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
First dream: I was walking through a toony little village with people I know from the real world but as furs, yeah, I figured out how to do it. lol. My friend was with me and we came upp on a box of sodas (coke) and we took all of them. We sat on the roof of someones house and drank all of them. The guy came out with a shotgun that apparently shot quarters my friend was trying to catch. One hit me in the teeth and I woke up with Selly (my hand raised egyptian kitty) she had pawed me in the mouth.

Second dream: just forgot it while writing the last one lol.
  • Signature art by: i made all my own stuff
Words of wisdom never come from the wise.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #588 on: March 21, 2012, 08:18:37 PM »
I had a weird dream about a Michael Jackson/ Jeff the Killer -esqe pop star guy and all the stuff he did. At the end of the dream, he appeared to be dead, but while his body was being carted away, he woke up and sang that he was still alive and that he became the next Man In the moon, who looked a lot like The Mask mixed with Jeff the Killer.
 :|

Um.... yeah. I don't get it either....

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #589 on: March 24, 2012, 03:45:53 AM »
I dreamed about a game. More specifically, I dreamed about what would happen if you took Team Fortress 2, made some Halloween-themed maps, and made it so you were fighting badly-retextured headcrabs.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #590 on: March 25, 2012, 05:40:35 AM »
I had one a coupel nights ago....thatI was inan alternate universe, but onEarthand all the periods in time were happening at once....like Dinosaurs, cavemen, Ancient civilization liek Rome and Egypt, and the future were all happening at once. and everyone was gay or Bi

and I was getting  my full arm tattooed by some lesbian girl named Nikki, I only know this because she signed the tattoo and numbered it as  her 1,537 tattoo...which is weird because i'd NEVER get a tattoo.....though the previous night my boyfriend and I talked about me getting a tramp stamp.

Offline Lokyar Brightmane

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf pup.
  • Coloring: Black, white and brown fur.
  • Height: 6 inches at the shoulder, half a foot or approximately 15 and a quarter centimeters.
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Build: Slightly chubby, but quick, especially when chasing a lost ball.
  • Currently: Joined Anonifoxeh's group as a servitor. :3
« Reply #591 on: March 26, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
I had a pretty strange dream.
I dreamt that I went for a game that was a cross between 3-a-side football (soccer for USA) and paintball with an HP bar. My two team-mates -friends in RL- had completely forgotten the paintball aspect, and so had our opponents; I took out two -sending them outside to wait for respawn- and the third -the last so he couldn't go until his allies came back.
This third proceeded to score past the three of us, and then approach me threatening me; I raised my arms in front of me placatingly, and he grabbed hold. I grabbed his wrists in return, and he wound up for a headbutt; I sweeped his legs from under him, sending him to the floor, and put my foot on his chest in restraint. His mates walked off to get staff at this place, my opponent wouldn't let go, and the staff came; he then let go, I didn't notice, and I got the telling off.
So annoying; I got banned even after my explanation.

Then I woke up.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #592 on: March 26, 2012, 09:54:38 AM »
i remembered my dream! oh yeah!

i was having this cross country race that went through a desert and forrest that had lots of quick sand ans various other hazards and only to finish it at my school.
then i somehow became the leader of a mafia and i ended up forcing my friends into hidden compartments, on what appeared to be my own tour bus, after kicking them in the head a bit.
then i went skateboarding on the most bizarre skateboard in the world as the board was about a meter long and the wheels about 1cm in diameter. it was rather colorful though if that is a redeeming factor asides being very bouncy.

i sadly can not remember the rest.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolfy
  • Coloring: Light gray and slightly darker grey
  • Height: 1.83 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Lightly built, slick and agile.
  • Currently: IM A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP!
« Reply #593 on: March 31, 2012, 12:03:29 AM »
I had a horrifying dream last night, man i have no idea about this, but i was freaked out when i woke upp.
I dreamt that our local zoo had gotten Siberian tigers, and for some reason i was going to do some
stunt in their cages. So my encounter with tigers went badly and it ended with one of them mauling me
and then ofcourse i woke upp  :(
“You speak of destiny as if it was fixed.” – Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass

Will I ever be something with feelings to hide? Or am I just a boiler with nothing inside?

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #594 on: March 31, 2012, 12:22:22 AM »
I had this weird dream  that was somewhat indian aJones/National treasure esque....I was in a house and we found this little crawl space and it turned into a huge hallway full of various boobytraps....I forget what our quest was but one person went ahead andset off all the traps before coming back to us and letting us go through it all....

another dream  I was wearing a white and pink MLP t-shirt and I was talking to Lauren Faust....I got her to autograph  my t-shirt..I was with a bunch of other bronies/friends as well...it was interesting...I also met the various VAs (Voice actors) of the show

Offline Gabriel of creosha

• Avid Aardvark
  • Your favorite texan arms dealer.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey, fur.
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: something near 200lbs
  • Build: I haven't thought about that.
  • Currently: Cream gravy!
« Reply #595 on: March 31, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »
I had... I guess it was a lucid dream, could have just been a nightmare gone "WTF?"
I was moving about my house like some kind of spectre, viewing teh space above our house(it's flat on top and there is maybe one or two inches of insulation up there) and I went under the house and around the nighbor hood and into the woods then back home. When I returned to my home I went to my room. I layed down on the bed. and just sort of materialized a book, it was somehow in a language I could read perfectly. I saw a shadow with red eyes pop up out of nowhere. I fled and it followed me. I ran as far as I could and eventually ended up back in my room. I tripped over my bed after phasing through the wall. I fell on the floor and the shadow creature was upon me. It opened it's jaws wide and reared back for some kind of bite attack. I Opened my mouth as well, perhaps so I could bite it first.. howeve it struck faster. I closed my eyes and expected pain. I almost cryed as I felt wet heat on my neck... then I realised it was saliva. I had apearenlt been running away from a silver and black tiger anthro with red eyes. AFter I convinced her to stop licking my neck, which was bleeding due to licking, we continued to explore the woods in super magical lucid/WTF dream funtime. After that I went and scared the out of some people at burgerking, which we walked and talked to.  :P
Also, inside that BK watched a TV program that proclaimed that napolean had always kept a 1911 on his person, which is why he was always drawn with one hand in his jacket.
  • Signature art by: Unknown and Mr. Razot.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #596 on: March 31, 2012, 01:21:23 PM »
Tree houses, pumpkins, white haired little girls crying, superpowers, sci-fi schools and narrators.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #597 on: March 31, 2012, 08:23:08 PM »
I dreamed I was lying in a field, looking up at the stars, then woke up from the dream (yet this was still in the dream) and was in my house again (It doesn't exactly get dark here, the sky is bright orange at night) then somehow it switched to a scene in my garage and there was a pool, which I jumped into.

Offline Eibhleann

• Chatty Cheetah
  • ♥Sing along to songs you don't know♥
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Synthetic lifeform. Pomeranian based.
  • Coloring: A goldish bamboo taupe colour
  • Height: 4'3
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Plump, but carries her weight fairly well.
  • Currently: Relatively content at the moment. Subject to change, though.
« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2012, 01:26:35 PM »
I'm bumping this because it's an interesting thread :v I don't remember what I dreamed about last night o.O

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #599 on: April 07, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »
i had a dream where i had a camera and the police were after me and my film, complete with a james bond make out scene
  • Signature art by: MrRazot