The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52378 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #615 on: April 28, 2012, 02:28:08 AM »
i went to hell.......yep I really did I spent an eternity in geometry class. I HAVE BEEN TO THE LAKE OF FIRE! EVERYWHERE I WENT I STUBED MY TOE! THEY GAVE ME THUMB TACS TO EAT! THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS MLP! IT WAS EVIL!
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #616 on: April 28, 2012, 02:51:32 AM »
Some dream where there were men outside the house with guns and I was the only one home and if I moved around the house at all in any way they could see me, they would worry I was going to try to escape.
Not really sure why though, I don't remember that part.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Slide_Jerboa

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Just a sexy alien jerboa, baby!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Jerbalien
  • Coloring: tan coloured body fur, deep brown tail bush
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 145 Lbs
  • Build: muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Happy, workin' on the artz
« Reply #617 on: April 28, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »
Last night I met the girl of my dreams....in my dream. *sigh*

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #618 on: April 28, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
I cant explain that well but its giving a sick and erie feeling today...I ..it was sooo weird UGH! Im going to curl up on my bed and not leave my room
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Novabrek

• Avid Aardvark
  • Why does this always happen to me!?!?! XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue,Black,Gray,White- Eyes : Silver blue
  • Height: 5 ft 8
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: medium frame
  • Currently: Emotion meter: [72%]
« Reply #619 on: April 29, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »
Walking and talking with my love who sadly lives to far away  :'(  But it was a wonderful dream ^_^
He is my shadow my reflection and i am his we are one person , mind, heart, and spirit. We stand and fall as ONE.
FACE BOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003403716903&sk=wall
G-MAIL: [email protected]
U-TUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/Novabrek/featured
MY THEME SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K287p_jVzYI
FURSONA PROFILE: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4353.msg835524#msg835524

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: April 29, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
I was not judged and it was good. my life was the same as it was before everyone started to hate me for the dumbest reasons. I had some of my old friends back and I went out with the girl who I always liked and I felt at peace. As I woke up I actually cried no where to go but forward but at least then I had some idea what forward was, now I dont know. It seems like there is drama and pain everywhere it so anoying. That has been the most memorable dream for a while :(

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolfy
  • Coloring: Light gray and slightly darker grey
  • Height: 1.83 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Lightly built, slick and agile.
  • Currently: IM A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP!
« Reply #621 on: May 13, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »
I had a really weird dream last night, So apparently there was this new store that opened in at the local shopping center that was entirely dedicated to steampunk,
and as the steampunk fixated guy that i am i ended up going there to ch each it out. Now i found it to be a really awesome store with some crazy stuff, now in the dream
i found a fly-er showing some really cool goggles that i wanted, so i asked for them in the counter, and was explained that they had got them stored. So they went after them
and i waited for a while and did not return with them, now i decided i would go after them and check if they got them. So i walked through a old heavy door, and walked down a
Long hallway(that where all Victorian themed). At the end of the hallway was another door, that i walked through. Inside of the room that i walked into looked very old, and fairly
decorated which seemed really strange since it didn't seem normal that a storage room would be this nice, so i took a look and trough and ended up finding a row of dusted windows,
[size=78%]through them I saw a city street that looked like old England. And that's when the door shut, and i woke up. [/size] x_x

"tldr: Dreamt of our local mall opened a steampunk themed shop. In the shop there where a door that took me back in time...

Probably the craziest dream i had:P
“You speak of destiny as if it was fixed.” – Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass

Will I ever be something with feelings to hide? Or am I just a boiler with nothing inside?

Offline Sne

• Boisterous Bear
  • I reject my humanity and substitute a fox!
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Scarlet Mane's Diary
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic fox
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 28 cm
  • Weight: 4 kg
  • Build: feral
  • Currently: dead
« Reply #622 on: May 13, 2012, 08:41:49 PM »
Khelan, sort of like a wardrobe to Narnia? That's really awesome ^_^

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Dragonite (genes) and fox
  • Coloring: purple/ white and blue
  • Height: 175 CM
  • Weight: 100 KG
  • Build: slim
  • Currently: Is trying to continue on his story
« Reply #623 on: May 14, 2012, 02:32:05 AM »
since i become interestid in the furry fandom i was looking for ally type of furry stuff coz its the best ever :).
ok now son my dream that i had ok well it allstarted from me and some mates were walking down the street to get some ice cream coz thats all ways good :) and we started to notice animals every were walking on all 4's and in a single line and stuff well i saw my kitty kat pewdie :) and i grabed him and as i was picking him up i have an erge to run from something coz aparently it was some thing terrifing so here i am running and as i was going round the corner i run in to a pole and the next thing i wake up in a bed in frony of bout 20 people or so *give or take* and im like ok this is diffrent so i hed to the bathroom to wash my face and stuff and then i notic in the mirror i was a wolf *aparently the thing i was running away from turnd ? me in to a wolf ?* and then i get back to the room full off people i start asking them stuff but they could not here any thing since they dont understand barking lol and then they tell me to go to sleep and i do and hazzar i am a wake from the sleep and then that brang the furry intrest to a mutch stronger to find out more and now im here and i think it was the best thing that has ever happend to me :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
=  Chief Corpsman = ★★★ =

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: May 15, 2012, 01:45:03 AM »
My reocurring dream came back. so after a while my friend told me to relax when I realize Im in a dream and I wont wake up. I already knew this but it now has stuck with me. so anyways Im sitting and the wolf or whatever who still has not yet told me what she is, told me Im making progress on finding myself so Im like cool I guess. take note my dreams time or whatever is so weird what feels like weeks in dreams is actually 9 hours 0.o  I was wondering why I am unable to controll my dreams. So I sat behind a tree pondering this and rubing the fur on my arms. So nothing speacial I try talking to the other anthro wolf and she just goes away. but when she wants to talk to me she dose not go away. I was l8r somehow in a room or realm of mirrors and I was floating there cusing out the wolf yelling "why am I here" and soon enough I wake up feeling like crap :/ my dreams are so confusing sometimes.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #625 on: May 15, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »
I had a GI Joe-type dream but everything would be slightly off. For instance, a blast escape hatch did not have enough propulsion to get past the top of the escape tube an would fall back down to the exploding base. Also, for some odd reason, the guy who betrays us is a weak nerd who got beaten in 1 punch. And for some reason, the base was in an African. Village that reside in a natural gaiser field, and the whole organization is composed of 50 people where you don't see more than 4 at a time

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: May 17, 2012, 06:44:50 PM »
i realy didnt have a sleeping dream but dues day dreams count?

coz i have had 2 *one after each other* and it was my dark self killing my kind self *what i am now*

and the first one was violent and the second was not but they coth have a lot of blood and i donno if i am allowed to post them here. plz tell me if i am allow to tell them coz i wanna get this off me and if im allowed i will modifiy this post .

* tyres to to tell the story in minimal detail *

ill start with the second one

this one is short. it had me running to the barthroom and i ran to the sink and i puked up blood and as i was refreshing my self i look in the mirror and i see that my dark side is using my fur sona and the left side of my face was my furson but with an evil grin stating that it was he who cused my puking and then i came to.

and the first one uhhh *thinking of a way of not telling gore*

ok with this one i had my two pwersonalitys but aas my fursonas.

ok i was walking down the road with some of you guys and then all of a sudden i fell over and the next thing i feal was massie amounts of pain and i see were you guys were and you guys were in fear and i lean over to see what is happerning i see my darkside using my wolf *with dragonite parts* he is hkking away ot my back with a kitana and i look over to you guys and asked for help and i reach out my claw you guys begain to run away and then i came 2. and i am lukking that i was not sleeping other wise it would of getting worse.

im sorry. im sorry. this is terrifiying me
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:01:14 PM by IloveDragonite »

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #627 on: May 17, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »
I believe it's fine as long as you don't get into heavy detail
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: May 17, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »
ive modified it. im sorry if is a bit to mkutch.

*goes and sobs in the corner*

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #629 on: May 17, 2012, 07:22:07 PM »
Poor you :(
*hugs*
  • Signature art by: MrRazot