The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52421 times)

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #405 on: September 30, 2011, 03:23:16 AM »
I dreamt that I was dreaming that I was a computer technician  o.O
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #406 on: September 30, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »

Wow some of these dreams are intense!  XD

Mine are just usually a random mixture of completely unrelated things it seems.

Last night I had two separate and unrelated dreams. The first was something to do about going to see a live-action Samurai Jack movie. I was pretty excited to see it in my dream, but live action? Really? What was I thinking?  XD

The next part involved me going back to my former high school to celebrate something with some old classmates. The problem was it wasn't my high school XD  It looked like some random college campus/ airport that just got thrown together in my mind. Yet for some reason it still felt like it. Basically all that ended up happening was I got to walk around the place with some friends and I had a good time. I remember going up an escalator and everyone was laughing for no reason even me. It was then I realized that my school never had an escalator. Why I realized it only then I do not know  XD
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Deadly-Bagel

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
« Reply #407 on: October 08, 2011, 10:11:18 AM »
A couple of random dreams here but NOTHING like some of mine. Take last night. First I remember raiding a ship then collecting a bounty for 'Commander Claw', the commanding lizardman on the ship. Then I remember seeing my ship from a strategy game perspective, top down with everything as units, and raising a Necron army.

From there it suddenly cut to a sort of underwater arena thing, with a tall tank full of fish at one end and a crowd above the water at the top. I remember the tank crashing down and there supposedly being something that would eat you there but nothing appeared so I surfaced and the commentator asked how I ended up being entertainment for the Spiral. I said they'd taken everything from me and dragged me there, then went back underwater.

Apparently this annoyed that guy because he started threatening me and then we were on a boat with him saying he'd kill my father, then I woke up. Not my most random dream, I assure you, but still a bit strange x3

Offline Zae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: October 08, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »
I had a really short boring dream. We were at school sitting at the lunch tables and it was early in the morning so not everyone was at school yet. We were talking about the search helicopter that was flying around outside and we were wondering what it was searching for. And then randomly a teacher handed out these charts and we were supposed to write on them what we think the heli was out there for. I wrote down my answer then woke up..

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #409 on: October 08, 2011, 02:59:11 PM »
My medicine mustn't have been working because I had a dream that my Dad died. It was terrible. This is why I prefer to not remember my dreams, and love my medicine. Ughhhhh why are they weening me off of it!?!  D:
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2011, 01:03:50 AM »
Something involving TF2, deaf kids, and robots. That's all I remember. The details are a little sketchy.
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus

Offline mulchardude

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Fox
  • Coloring: Silvery Grey, Burnt Orange, Mottled Black, Dirty Cream
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 123lbs.
  • Build: short and scrawny
  • Currently: Coding Drawing Browsing Working Sleeping
« Reply #411 on: October 10, 2011, 11:03:58 PM »
"It feels like she's being downloaded and he's being uploaded..." o_O

That's all I remember.  It was in the morning between alarms.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #412 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »
I went to my old summer camp with a totally unrelated friend. It was odd but quite pleasant. o.O
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #413 on: October 12, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »
My dream was kinda' sorta fallout based. I was walking along with Shuishe and my Grandparents, and we stopped at a farm. Disturbingly, there were some horribly horribly fat cows stacked up top of each other. ( O.=.o; ) Good thing they weren't there for long. Now then; my Grandparents went off to observe the farm. The farm owner was handling the bulls when one of them cried out; the lady next door got mad and yelled at him for that, with which he replied: "Oh, I'm sorry my bull made a noise, Agnes. Maybe next time your cat's screeching like it's dying at night I'll yell at you for it!" Then I went elsewhere on the farm with Shuishe's hand in mine. There was, like, a hollowed out space shuttle that served as a game room and such; where Shuishe and I played some Fallout together (I imagined it split screen, with us as a party of two traveling across the wastes. Then we took a break, I went back one way and it suddenly became night time.

I saw, in the distance, some red lights flying off in multiple directions. Then that annoying cat got incinerated into a pile of ash by one; I lol'd. Anyways; they were Fallout Sentry Bots, and I got to running to find everyone else was already gone. It kinda ended, right there.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: October 12, 2011, 06:15:06 PM »
My dream was kinda' sorta fallout based. I was walking along with Shuishe and my Grandparents, and we stopped at a farm. Disturbingly, there were some horribly horribly fat cows stacked up top of each other. ( O.=.o; ) Good thing they weren't there for long. Now then; my Grandparents went off to observe the farm. The farm owner was handling the bulls when one of them cried out; the lady next door got mad and yelled at him for that, with which he replied: "Oh, I'm sorry my bull made a noise, Agnes. Maybe next time your cat's screeching like it's dying at night I'll yell at you for it!" Then I went elsewhere on the farm with Shuishe's hand in mine. There was, like, a hollowed out space shuttle that served as a game room and such; where Shuishe and I played some Fallout together (I imagined it split screen, with us as a party of two traveling across the wastes. Then we took a break, I went back one way and it suddenly became night time.

I saw, in the distance, some red lights flying off in multiple directions. Then that annoying cat got incinerated into a pile of ash by one; I lol'd. Anyways; they were Fallout Sentry Bots, and I got to running to find everyone else was already gone. It kinda ended, right there.
that reminds me of the Far Side comic with cows that you can stack on top of one another o.O makes farming easier i hear

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #415 on: October 12, 2011, 07:10:22 PM »
any1 ever play Amnesia? Anyway...I was trapped in a cage that was the size of a coffin. Someone was next to me and they gave me some keys right before some zombie/mummy thing came and killed them. I remember getting a key jammed in my lock as it came over to me...(this dream was kinda funny because I just wrote a part of a story where that exact thing pretty much happens, except in bigger jail cells almost.)

next dream I was driving up in the mountains and it was foggy. Then my car broke down high up there, and was surprised to find snow so I started to play in it...but then realized that there were people all over walking their dogs...(dont ask)
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline mulchardude

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Fox
  • Coloring: Silvery Grey, Burnt Orange, Mottled Black, Dirty Cream
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 123lbs.
  • Build: short and scrawny
  • Currently: Coding Drawing Browsing Working Sleeping
« Reply #416 on: October 14, 2011, 02:32:58 AM »
It was christmas.  We (my family?  The others weren't clear at this point) were unwrapping presents, and I got this video game, apparently similar to the Fable series (which I've only briefly encountered, never played).

I started playing the game, and someone was watching over my shoulder.  An older female figure, almost like a big sister - which I don't have.  Could've been representative of my mom, but...wasn't her.

The game had multiple settings, but the one I chose was Atlantis.  She said "Ooh, that's a hard one."  I was the leader, and I had to decide which path the people of atlantis were going to take:  research and self betterment, or building up an empire to conquer others.  It was hard because my second in command really wanted us to militarize, so every choice I had in our conversation involved trying to avoid giving in to his desires.  At one point I decided we would focus on naturalistic research - starting with the surrounding sealife.  At this point, the person over my shoulder said "Uh-oh, bad choice!"

Then the game became real.  This happens often in my dreams, where it's alternately a game I'm playing and something I'm actually living.  I was now the head researcher instead of the leader.  That female figure was still there, now my research assistant.  She kept making helpful suggestions, and cautioning me against doing the wrong thing.

At one point I was investigating the behavior of some sealife (I think they were jellyfish?  But there was something mammilian, too.  There were lots of creatures all at once, like an aquatic version of the 'can't wait to be king' scene from the lion king.

I was starting to get silly with power for some reason, and teasing the animals.  Then suddenly they were sentient, and began attacking me.  The jellyfish were jumping out of the water trying to sting me, and I was jumping around on pillars in the water trying to avoid them.  Basically, they were saying humanity were pests ruining the world, and they were going to take it back over.

The only other thing I remember...is that the whole city was covered by a giant glass dome held in a sort of organic support structure, which was covered in barnacles.  At the end of the dream, I was watching the city from an external, detached view...as it caught on fire, and the glass shattered and fell.

Also for some reason I knew that the glass dome had been created like blown glass, but for its size, also like a hot air balloon.  I don't know if that's physically possible, probably not for weight/size/speed of growth/power of fire considerations - but that's how it was in the dream.  Glass blown with a big flamethrower.  Shattered by jellyfish.   o.O

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #417 on: October 14, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
Allrighty, About a week ago, I was my fursona in a huge city. I was hunting ontop of a HUGE, mile high glass tower. I was using my Dad's 30-ot-6 rifle and hunting deer, even though I was right next to the ocean and a city. Anyway, I eventually fell off the tower, leaving the gun up on top, and landed in the ocean. I was, however, compleatly unharmed from the seemingly fatal fall. (It was minecraft rules, so I survived any fall into deep water) I crawled out of the water and began to make my way into the city. It just so happened that during this dream, a rat plauge was going on. rats were eberywhere in little packs in the streets. When they bit someone, however, that person got infected and became a zombie. Me being a living furry, Wherewolf i guess, the rats compleatly ignored me as they though I was one of them. The zombies, however, did not. I had to fight my way through the city using my duel swords and magical powers. Eventually, I made it to a government building plaza that was fortified and a protected by various US soilders and government agents. I then met up with a real life friend of mine who was a government agent aswell. If you knew him, you would be in shock to see him wearing a suit and having a government job. anyway, he told me that we needed my dads hunting rifle as it was apparently magic and could save us. Since i was immune to the rats ans zombies, and could fight and stuff, he sent me to get it for us. soooo, I had to fight ALL THE WAY BACK TO WHERE I STARTED. I was pretty mad.  XD  I fought my way back to the tower, saved some people who were running from the rats, and trapped a few others inside a cage, for some reason. once I made it to the tower... I woke up1  XD  Sorry everyone, but your all on your own!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: October 15, 2011, 04:02:23 PM »
the cops were after me and my friend and I had to think of a clever way to escape D:

Offline Grahagity

• Vibrating Furby
  • Just doing my thing and 666'n all day, every day.
    • Awards
  • Species: WolFox
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 215 lbs
  • Build: Fit, slim, etc.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Eating ice cream, listening to KMFDM. Wooooo.
« Reply #419 on: October 20, 2011, 03:09:51 AM »
I dreamed the events of the day, but in fast forward. Stuff was weird.  >.>
  • Avatar by: Fursona Maker (Male) V3
  • Signature art by: Mr. Bungle
Do you understand me
Do you think about me when you're peeing?
Do you really think you're gonna grow
Into a human being?
This dog has seen better days
You're gonna die
How does it feel, STTTTUUUUUBBBBBB