The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52416 times)

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #450 on: November 28, 2011, 03:52:04 AM »
Dream: 11

The dream started I was in the new gym of my old school, they where holding some sort of pep rally so the stadium stands where packed full of students. I didn't see any of my old friends there, but I did see a few of my friends from the school I go to now. I was sitting near the top of the bleachers on the far left side. It wasn't long tho before it was over and everyone started to leave, except I stayed behind. I looked around and everyone was gone the lights where off and the building was locked up, after looking around the gym I got on a computer in the gym office I was on deviant art, and people where thanking me for something I had apparently helped out with at the rally thing.

Next thing I know I'm at an amphitheater where we went to go see a play on a school trip a long time ago, probably in middle school. I was sitting at the top but the theater was almost empty except a few people here and there, one of the people was another friend of mine. Who looked up at where I was and called me down to where he was, so I walked down and sat next to him, and we start talking for a bit.

After talking to my friend I got up and left the theater and found myself walking up a gravel road up to this small little white wood house that looked like it was abandoned, In the dream ... there was someone that I liked, and that where we'd always meet, and they where there waiting for me when I walked up the road. After that we spent the rest of the day just walking up and down the road talking about random stuff, and we said are good byes just as the sun was setting because I had to return home, because for some reason I couldn't be out after nightfall.

It was about twilight when I returned, I had to stop at the library before going back to the gym because I need a key to get in. I pick up the key and then run back to the gym because it was starting to get darker. I made it back to the gym in time however now in the center of the gym was a giant tree at lest 6 feet in diameter, but it had no leaves it was like it was dread, the roots where grown into the floor of the gym and there where these weird orbs floating around the tree.

On the top balcony was a Japanese futon which I layed down, and as I layed there I'd just watch the tree, it had a weird feeling to it like it was out of place, not like it was just randomly our of place but like it shouldn't exist, yet it did. After that I don't remember what happened...

It was before sunrise and the tree was no longer in the gym but, there was now one of the trees in the front entrance area, there where also orbs around it, but there was a larger orb in the center of the tree which the tree hand twisted and grown around the orb almost completely covering it. I left the gym and walked down the road leading to the library because I was going to go meet that person again. The only difference was the world seemed less alive ... there where no birds in the sky and the world just gave off a dead feeling, and it was extremely quite.

As I was walking along the road, I was thinking about the person that I'd always meet up with, and how he was really quite, it almost reminded me of myself, quite and shy. I was also talking to my self about why I lived in the gym and the tree in the gym and why it was there for some reason I said it was because It was a very secure location because of the orbs. After being lost in thought I looked up and I was at the bridge, and I saw him down by the tennis courts. But something felt very very wrong.

But since I was on the bridge I couldn't get down to where he was because the bridge was to high up to jump from and the hills where to steep to get down. I decided that since there was no other way I'd try and climb down the hill, the dirt was very louse and I started to fall down the hill, but I was able to catch myself. I looked around for any other ways to get down but it was to late I wouldn't be able to get back up even if there was another way. Then I heard a voice telling me to calm down and to collect my thoughts... so I did as the voice instructed and I calmed down an then as I was about to start back down the hill I heard the voice again say "take one step and then leap" I don't know why but I trusted it and did as it told me to. Somehow I was able to find my footing and I started to run down the hill in a full sprint to keep from falling face forward... As I was running I heard the voice one last time say "Run to him"

I made my way down the hill and ran up to where he was, and stopped in front of him but he seemed almost like a statue, emotionless, and I felt like something bad was going to happen if I hadn't met up with him, so I walked up to him and hugged him and that made him snap out of it he looked at me a little confused by the sudden hug as if he didn't notice me running up to him. So I simply smiled and told him that I loved him, and that I'd always be there for him, after that he admitted he had feelings for me and then we hugged one last time and I woke up.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2011, 10:59:41 PM »
had a lucid dream in which i walked around my school just exploring everything. my first one in a looonnng time o.O
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline B.Cadizzle

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Horse
  • Coloring: White fur, black mane and tail
« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2011, 07:15:50 PM »
Last night I had a very realistic dream about getting a ton of booze and food and such for a friend from works birthday, then just about to go get drunk I wake up at my desk and decide to go hang out with one of my other friends. I get dressed, get in my car, start it and wake up again, this time in bed. I was very confused.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #453 on: December 08, 2011, 12:39:37 AM »
Ugh, I hate wakeing up in a dream and then having to wake up again IRL!!!  D:  Its like double the pain!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2011, 06:08:38 PM »
I had a dream where I invented a way of obtaining immortality (by expressing my consciousness as a series of waves emmanating emmanating from the center of the Milky Way) wherein the rotational force allowed me to travel back in time to the point the galaxy was created. I then traveled for an apparant eternity to earth, arriving some time back... I waited until today and set myself up as god.

I really enjoyed it XD
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: December 10, 2011, 05:43:04 AM »
I had a dream where I invented a way of obtaining immortality (by expressing my consciousness as a series of waves emmanating emmanating from the center of the Milky Way) wherein the rotational force allowed me to travel back in time to the point the galaxy was created. I then traveled for an apparant eternity to earth, arriving some time back... I waited until today and set myself up as god.

I really enjoyed it XD
sounds a bit like the entire 1960s

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: December 10, 2011, 08:21:25 PM »
Dang dude! Your dreams are wayyyyyyyyyyyy smarter than mine!  X3

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: December 10, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »
I was out in the middle of the day hanging out with a good friend and suddenly it was night and I couldn't figure out how so much time had passed without me noticing, so I went to work and my boss tried to fire me D:

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #458 on: December 10, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »
I dreamt I was a coke addict living in the streets :S
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2011, 01:02:35 AM »
went to the redneck part of Colorado with one of my friends and just ran into random people I know up there XD

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2011, 03:35:24 AM »
I had a dream that all my friends and I became living furry animals. My boyfriend and I became wolves and were the leaders of everyone else, it was awesome!  ^_^

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2011, 04:36:42 PM »
I was abroad somewhere and in an urban area, where I spotted a kitten with a broken hind leg. I picked it up to feed it and maybe take it somewhere safe when someone stopped next to me and the other person I was with and offered to drive us. When we were inside and I had the kitten in my lap, the driver turned out to be Chuggaaconroy from YouTube.

Later I tried to bring the kitten through the customs at the airport and it was brought to an animal shelter to be treated. Knowing my dreams, I have no idea if it survived or not.
Just... weird.

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »
I dreamt I was having an argument with my mother xD Then I woke up, and I did o.o
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: January 02, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »
I dreamt I was having an argument with my mother xD Then I woke up, and I did o.o
actually this very same thing happened to me.. o.o

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #464 on: January 02, 2012, 06:52:55 PM »
I dreamt I was part of a medical experiment to see whether marijuana could be used to treat anxiety and/or depression.
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus