The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52385 times)

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Dragonite (genes) and fox
  • Coloring: purple/ white and blue
  • Height: 175 CM
  • Weight: 100 KG
  • Build: slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Is trying to continue on his story
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #630 on: May 17, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
thanks
*huggles*

im sorry if i seam like im the only one that has these but i know i dont i know that every one has them and i just wanna share them with you guys coz i think sharing them kinda helps with dealing with it  ?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
=  Chief Corpsman = ★★★ =

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #631 on: May 17, 2012, 07:37:08 PM »
That's why this page is here :D
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #632 on: May 17, 2012, 07:45:35 PM »
oh i knew that he.. he.. he........ :P

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #633 on: May 17, 2012, 10:07:16 PM »
I had a dream about SCP-072
Can be found here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-072
Can probably guess why it freaked me out.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #634 on: May 17, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »
yeah i only got floor 7 on the game

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #635 on: May 18, 2012, 01:37:22 AM »
last night scared the helhiem out of me. so yea I played all the FEAR games and dlcs a while before I went to bed. So last night I was being haunted by alma. So after a long while of it I went to my parents and they said they would fix it. They locked me in the bathroom and turned off the lights and the lights flickered as alma got closer and closer leaving blooded foot prints on the floor until I freaked and ran at her then she killed me......Im still hesitant to go to bed without my stuffed tiger 0.0
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #636 on: May 18, 2012, 01:45:39 AM »
last night scared the helhiem out of me. so yea I played all the FEAR games and dlcs a while before I went to bed. So last night I was being haunted by alma. So after a long while of it I went to my parents and they said they would fix it. They locked me in the bathroom and turned off the lights and the lights flickered as alma got closer and closer leaving blooded foot prints on the floor until I freaked and ran at her then she killed me......Im still hesitant to go to bed without my stuffed tiger 0.0
ive had a similar dream but i some how managed to alude her i have always hated alma

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #637 on: May 18, 2012, 01:58:23 AM »
Again, I had nightmares of a shadow creature eating my feet.
Bit different xD
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #638 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:35 AM »
Again, I had nightmares of a shadow creature eating my feet.
Bit different xD
why does he like your feet ?

maybe he is jelly of them ?

Post Merge: May 18, 2012, 05:44:51 PM
PART 1

ok i had a random dream last night.

it started off when i went to a camp ages ago but there was something different i was wearing a collar and a tail and it would keep transgression from what every one saw me as and  showing me as my fersona and every night i would stand out on the pear and look at one spot on the lake that was there at the time and after 2 -3 nights of just staring out in to the spot a bright light apperd and it started to go in to the forest so i followed it to a place were some spiders made a picknick and i sat down next to the bright light and it was speaking to me but for some reason i had heard it some were befor and as i went to ask who it was it dissaperd and once it did the spiders started to attack me and once that they had finished i slowly walked to the camp site i was calling out to them and then i collaped. the next morning i woke up every ine was standing around me and then i started to feal the most excruciating pain i have ever felt and it was cussing my head to spin and in the spinning of my head i saw a figure that was so clear and i had seen its face befor and i called out to him and he did not respond but he was still smiling at me then i lost conciseness. When i came to the figure was gone and the camp director ask who i was calling out to and i said *i donno but i do know his face* so the camp director told me to take it easy for then next few days and i did but one night i could hear the Fillmore voice again so i went out sid to get some free air and i saw some fellow campers and ther were dirnking some hot milo and i asked to see i could join and they said sure so we were talking bout some stuff and i head the voice again and i saw the light on the lake so i asked to be excused then i went down to the peer and the light vanesed and i turnd around and i saw the same fuge again and he was walking aways i shouted at him but he just vannished  so then i wne to bed. when i wole up in the morning the figure was smilling at me next to the bead i was sleeping in and then he wallked out of the  room so i follewd him and i was pecing the puzzle to gether iand i realisded that he was a enimi of mine and i shouted out his name *and i cant remember his name* and he apperd and every one saw him and he goes *are so you have final rememberd my name and you do know why you are seing the bright light on the water!.* and i said *i donno what you mean i see the light and i can hear it speak and it sounds so fimiliar. please if you who that is please tell me* and the bright light apperd and it nturned in to a fox and then i realised it was my mate *aparently* and she said * you have forgotten me and ther for i am nolonger yours to hold* i said * what are you talkng bout?* she said * you do not remember* Me* no i dont please some one explain what is happerning* Her* i am your mate from the biggining of time* Me* what are you talking bout* my enime*you and here were mates till you were hit by a metior and you fell from the hevens to the earth* Me * i did a what now* Her* you will remember in time* Me * what does that mean?* * then my enermy started to attack me by cutting my tail* i yelped and then we started to fight and then i blacke out from a huge guass that my enermy had did with his claws. END OF PART 1
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:44:51 PM by IloveDragonite, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: May 18, 2012, 06:25:20 PM »
That was better than shutter island :D

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #640 on: May 18, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »
ok Part 2.

so i woke up in my normal bead thinking its all a dream the first thing i cheack is if i still has the collar and tail and i do. im all k ima go get food and when i went to get food i reilized that it was night time still and i could hear the voice again and i go ceack out side and i see the from early and they are standing in the middle of the paddick acrros the road from my place and the moon was big and bright so every thing was light up so i walk up to the paddick and then my enimie killed my mate and that was enoff to make me rage more then rage it self and i hear my mate wisper is you fall in to the rage you will losse me for ever so i was trying to push it back down *30mins went buy* and i had is under controll for the time being but they knew that i need that power to defet the enimi but i dident want to lose my mate for ever so i tryes as hard as i could. me and my enimi were talking he was trying to explain a few things and then grabd my love and he starts to stangle here and i was trying to keep my rage under controll just bearly and then used his claws *wetghuighuhguehguieh* <-- bad stuff happend. and she dies again so i gave in to my rage and i slowly start to beat the crap out of him and then he uses  my love as decuy so can get away and it worked. my loved just stared at me with tears in her eyes like she has lost something so pressios that she will die if did not have it back and she said* i told you not you use that forbidden power, i thought that you would under stand but you did not. I am sorry but i will have to leave you for ever now becoz of what you have done* Me * (starting to cry) please do not leave i donno what to do with out you, please i will do any thing ANY THING just so i can keep you.* my love* there is one thing* Me * that is my love* MyLove*do not every use that power ever again in your next fight with *lets call him bob* ok* Me* yes anything you ask* and then i blacked out again. END OF PART 2

Post Merge: May 18, 2012, 06:38:51 PM
That was better than shutter island :D
o.o realy thank you :) but i dident expect that lol part is now up :) if wanna read it

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: May 18, 2012, 06:50:45 PM »
I wish I still had dreams :/
Even a nightmare would suffice

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #642 on: May 18, 2012, 07:07:08 PM »
i dont normaly dream that nutch any way. and here is the final part.

Post Merge: May 18, 2012, 07:07:14 PM
Final Part.

whe i came to i was an an expo *anthrocon* me* how did i end up here* i was surchng for a rest room to was my face and ten i heard buddy iu was like omg buddy :) so i wated inline for him to sign my tail then my tail got serverly scrached i jumped and i waqs woundering what had cosed it so i walker to the rest room again to clean the wound and i heard my love say that she had arived as welll as bob. so i went out side to talk them and then bob uses my love as a decuy and he knew that o was going to force me to use that forbiiden power and it worked coz i could not see my love get hurt. and my love said* please do not do this* Me *i am so sorry but i have to do this please for give me * Mylove* i do * i started to ket my rage out and bob said * finaly get to fight the forgotten and forbidden power* Me* how is it that* bob *the other sthat used it never survived the full transofmation* Me* so im the first* Bob *yes, now shut up and fight* so bob tellaported behinf me and started to beat the krap out of me *blood is starting to come out my moth* Me**snarels*DIEEEEEEEEE* so i started to beat the liveing crap out of him and then he summands a posin kitana and im pailes me. Me *Yells* *and starts to pull it out* that was a bad idead coz every time i pull it out relese the posin and also expands the blade. i finaly got it out but i had a huge hole in my left sholder. i grab him and crush him into the ground. Bob *very good you do know something* Me *what are you talking bout* bob * after all this time you did not sence this power* Me * did notice it about 3 yrs ago* Bob *that is the time that you were bannished from the hevans for useing it this is why your love that you hold dearly is starting to be turn inside of what you have become* Me* is this true my love* Mylove *yes.... yes it is true* (starting to cry) Me* why did you know tell me this* my love * i knew that if i did you would never be able to get me back from the grip of bob* Me* SO YOU KNEW ALL OF THIS TIME* Mylove *yes* Me * tryes to keep it together* * and you knoew that if i used it i will lose you* Mylove *yes (starts to cry even more)*    Me* i know how mutch you feal pain and i remember everything, you did the right thing and i can not blame you :) , plz forgive me* Mylove * there is nothing to forgive since you did the right thing in the end* and then se dissaperd. and 5 months went buy and i keept looking up at the clouds just to try and see here face and i did *thinking to my self.* * i thank you for all that you have done my love* and then i woke up. THE END                                                                                                                                                       

Post Merge: May 18, 2012, 07:20:41 PM
donno if this should of been a short story lol
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:20:41 PM by IloveDragonite, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #643 on: May 20, 2012, 02:49:38 AM »
Still the same reocurring sorta dream, with the occational nightmare. My dreams are long sometimes what feels like weeks is actualy 6 hours 0.o Im able to be aware of my dreams sometimes but most of the time Im unable to. some nights if I dont get enough sleep I wont remember them.
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #644 on: May 20, 2012, 03:14:41 AM »
Still the same reocurring sorta dream, with the occational nightmare. My dreams are long sometimes what feels like weeks is actualy 6 hours 0.o Im able to be aware of my dreams sometimes but most of the time Im unable to. some nights if I dont get enough sleep I wont remember them.
same thing happens to me