The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: what did you dream about last night?  (Read 52382 times)

Offline Riyu

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Build: slim/slender
Re: what did you dream about last night?
« Reply #660 on: June 16, 2012, 09:41:11 AM »
ever since the man from Florida got his face chewed off, I've been having like dreams of an apocalypse happening.
i dreamed of a deadly virus was in the air so me,my sister, mother, and step-father were in a car trying to find a safe haven, the virus made people turn crazy and eat other people. we found a shelter on the side of the road with people boarding up windows and spaces where air could come in so we tried to get in. they wouldn't take us so all three of my siblings commited suicide and left me crying and mourning. the people decided to let me in. they all had ak's. most of the rest is a blur but i remember people attacking us at the end and i was the last one left. then i woke up.  @.@ [size=78%] [/size]

Add me on XBL: i I jdk11 I i
im one of te best cod players :P

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #661 on: June 16, 2012, 11:08:16 AM »
Someone stole my backpack so I chaced after him. We were doing all sorts of parkour, it was really dumb cuz I don't do it, but it was still fun.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2012, 05:22:32 PM »
damn... i literately forgot as i was about to type this  XP
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2012, 05:36:11 PM »
xD I hate it when that happens.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2012, 06:36:05 PM »
I had a dream about Russian Nazi's trying to take over the world.

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Dragonite (genes) and fox
  • Coloring: purple/ white and blue
  • Height: 175 CM
  • Weight: 100 KG
  • Build: slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Is trying to continue on his story
« Reply #665 on: June 22, 2012, 09:25:44 PM »
my dream was that i had been adoptid by wolfs and they raised me and then some one started to kill them off one by one and then i killed the one that killed my wolf family

=  Chief Corpsman = ★★★ =

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #666 on: June 23, 2012, 03:05:21 AM »
I dreamed I had finally entered Lavender Town in my own rendition of Pokemon. My female Shiny Charizard, Flare, my male Garchomp, Jet, my female Lucario, Alucia, and my female Ninetales, Crystal, were the only ones to appear in my dream. I ascended the rebuilt Lavender Tower to pay my respects to some dead Pokemon that was apparently one of my Grandpa's.

I reached the second to last floor in the tower (where you encounter the Marowak Ghost in the games), and I payed my respects. But, as I turned to leave, I heard a groan from the top level; it didn't sound evil, or menacing, it actually sounded like someone in trouble. So, with Flare out, I went to the top level and tried to find the location of whomever was calling in distress. Nobody was on the floor, however. Yet the sound continued to reverberate through the area. I scanned every corner of the topmost level, and I found nothing. But as I approached the final gravestones, the lone pair that are the most prestigious, I heard someone begin speaking.

"You're... here. I'm trapped, and lonely... So very lonely... Won't you join me..?"

Well, at this point I realized what I had been looking for wasn't supposed to be alive, and was indeed malevolent. I saw the second grave over had shifted material just before it, a shallow grave. But as Flare began to say "ignore it," she was interrupted as a ghastly hand shot out of the ground and groped the area around it for a handhold. It pulled itself out of the ground abruptly and could move no more from where it was. It looked up at me with a grisly glow in its eyes, and I was petrified. It groaned again, and a large pair of half decayed hands crawled out of the ground next to it, and began to attack Flare.

She avoided the first one as it clenched and dove at her, while the second one tried to grab hold of me around the torso; I took right to the ground in an ungraceful dodge, and in an instant my Ninetales, Crystal, freed herself from her Pokeball and froze the hands with a Psychic attack. This gave Flare a chance to incinerate them both and avoid their threat. The undead creature groaned with frustration and two eyeless Pokemon appeared, a Muk and a Gengar. The Gengar had strange etchings of the words "please" and "hurry" in its body, while the Muk's arms moved freely around the ground surrounding the body. They offered no cries or calls, and moved erratically; in zig zags here, and then moving in rapid bursts there. My other two Pokemon, Jet and Alucia, popped out of their pokeballs to help subdue whatever this was.

Flare and Jet engaged the two disfigured Pokemon, while Crystal and Alucia used simultaneous Psychic attacks to slowly but surely destroy the zombie. I was subdued as soon as Crystal and Alucia attacked, however; I could not stand any longer, and fell to the ground. I was paralyzed, unable to move or sense. Something entered my mind and forced me into a hallucination; I saw the creature burst from the ground before me and grasp me in its hands, looking me dead in the eye, its face only a few inches from mine. Its eyes were glowing an angry red, and it opened its mouth in a disturbingly toothy smile. It whispered vehemently to me, "Fresh meat!" and dove forward trying to take a bite out of my face. But as soon as I flinched, everything went white, and then came back into focus. Everything that had been there a second ago was gone, and my Pokemon all looked weary. I could move again, but hardly. So Flare picked me up and we all fled the tower in haste, completely in disbelief.

--

TL;DR, I was having a dream based around the Pokemon Creepypastas I had been reading. Particularly Lost Silver and the Buryman script. It wasn't a nightmare, either. Scary, sure, but it didn't jolt me awake. I slept peacefully even after it ended. Those two are probably my favorites for scares. Creepy Black seemed more philosophical-yet-**censor**-up, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:09:58 AM by Sytex »

Offline Bo

• Avid Aardvark
  • Who am i? I could be anyone.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutt
  • Coloring: light brown, black hair with some blonde
  • Build: slightly muscular
« Reply #667 on: June 26, 2012, 02:20:46 AM »
i fell asleep while talking to my brother this morning and was dreaming i was still texting to him... i didnt realize i wasnt until i checked my txts when i woke up

Offline Kite

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ohai!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Black, White and Red
  • Height: 5ft 3"
  • Weight: Slightly underweight
  • Build: feminine
  • Currently: EVERYTHING
« Reply #668 on: June 28, 2012, 12:34:46 PM »
Chickens.
Lots of chickens.
Wait, what did I do again?

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #669 on: July 01, 2012, 08:57:37 AM »
i fell asleep while talking to my brother this morning and was dreaming i was still texting to him... i didnt realize i wasnt until i checked my txts when i woke up

I did something similar to my mate except I sent a text which read:  Sort, oxpBwow
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Gabriel of creosha

• Avid Aardvark
  • Your favorite texan arms dealer.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey, fur.
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: something near 200lbs
  • Build: I haven't thought about that.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Cream gravy!
« Reply #670 on: July 01, 2012, 04:01:24 PM »
Had a dream about the world being taken over by some kind of ultra cult. The dream went through some nice shooting sections and a stealth section until I made it to the president of the new world order. Then we had slap fight. From there the dream spiraled out of control, randomly going through places around the world. I woke up as I was eating pizza with italian snow leopards.
I have a strong feeling my brain is a troll, or there is something in the tea I'm drinking.
  • Signature art by: Unknown and Mr. Razot.

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #671 on: July 22, 2012, 05:16:30 AM »
I actually meant to post this a while ago but never got around to it.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Its a dream/nightmare... kinda from June 26th, 2012 Enjoy
http://aloneness.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Dream-12-314980728

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #672 on: July 25, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
My dreams have focused around the hunt, and torture as of late. Recently there's been one figure appearing in my more rare "large-scale" visual hallucinations and nightmares. A tall, slender figure in gas mask, eyes tinted red, wearing a grey pinstripe suit. He just radiates malice, and never seems to move his head, always staring straight forward. My subconcious was probably a bit lazy in making him (gas mask is a horrid stereotype, I think) but his affect standing at the foot of my bed is still chilling.

I've been thinking of naming him "Jerald" for whim's sake.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Lupi

• Avid Aardvark
  • Coloring: Fur: White. Hair: Black.
  • Height: 174cm
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Slim-Medium build
  • Currently: Drawing anthro Hetalia characters
« Reply #673 on: August 02, 2012, 12:27:17 PM »
My dream involved a guy with a mustache, wearing a bowler hat and stalking me from behind a newspaper. At the end it turned out to be my (FEMALE!) Drama teacher in disguise... O.o

Offline AsagiOkami

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: August 13, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
Last night, I had a dream where me and my brother were driving to somewhere (I don't remember) and he had taken a wrong turn and we ended up in an ugly town "Ethel." and he had stopped to get directions back to our town, Billings, and this guy who looked like Mark Foster on crack started chasing me and I managed to climb up a small ledge, it was an ugly cornbread color. So I was hanging on this small ledge it had pillars that I was able to hang on but they were really weak. The killer guy threw his knife at me but it missed and hit the wall and I put too much weight on the pillar and I fell and I woke up.
Boy, we'd have an ugly kid. ... heh heh heh .... I'd love him anyway ...