The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14514 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2011, 04:19:09 AM »
"her new apprentice I see...well, this may get interesting" he took the letter and it burst into flames, he smiled savagely "anything she wishes to tell me, she will when she arrives" ashes fluttered away from his hand he sensed another presence...Plague, his tsked under his breath "disgusting creep, been asleep all this time when I needed him... "

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2011, 06:26:55 AM »
chainmeil flowed with rage, he was weak. even his twin pride was about twice his strength, his master, even in her weakend state was as strong as he had let himself get. he heared villain get slamed into the wall and quickly limped over using three of the four tenticles, he grabbed edwards head between his hands and spoke, his voice shaking from from both his pain and anger. "let...her...go..." his grip tightened slightly as his blade like fingertips started to draw blood "because no one will be able do recignise you when i'm through with you if you don't" he noticed hyde getting back up and using one of his good tenticles he grabbed him around the throught and slamed him into the wall next to villain. "but not before i make you watch me rib his intrails out through his mouth"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »
   Edward's eyes turned from the raging orange to his more sinister, yet calmer yellow glow. '...Haha, I already am recognisable.' With that he let go on Villain, who slumped to the floor, taking large gasps of air. She managed to give him a look straight in the eyes before looking down and trying to feel less dizzy.
   The demon peacock used his arms to move away Chainmail's tentacle from Hyde before grabbing him himself and opening a portal. 'Sorry Hyde, we lost again.' He whispered, before dissappearing and closing the portal behind them.

'...Thanks.'  Villain grunted, not feeling too afraid of the sin anymore, but rather glad it was in her company. 'This has been quite a day-- I'm supposed to go around giving peaceful death to mortals, not battling with the horsemen's henchmen. I think its time we report to the Devil.' The runes on her scythe began to move about in a jittery way, and she cut open the air to reveal a large crimson portal, emmitting screams and thunder and groans. 'You can tell our lord's not too happy today.' she sighed, as she walked in.

She sighed, in all her excitement she had been selfish. 'The balance has always been tipping in the favour of one rather than the other since you slept-- I have seen it; the world has no use for religion anymore-- many things have been forgotten; like heaven and hell, and this has allowed the mortals to act in whichever way they like. They think they're Gods-- causing unjust deaths towards one another and forgetting the fear that's kept them alive for so long.' She began to chuckle darkly, 'The day where the world couldn't bear their insult any longer is the day I got my warhammer back. I had simply watched in disgust-- but now I have been given my power back-- why is that?!--' She grinned wickedly, '--Why have you been awoken, and why has war been restored to his former glory?? We are to destroy the mortal world, and those outside us that are to do with it. Then-- we start again.' She said simply.
   'Heaven and Hell are fighting for a moral monarch-- but the problem is they don't understand neither of them has the power any more, we can see that as we are outsiders looking in. We have never needed belief to exist, we are an essential and a fact. That is why we can go on.'
   She smiled lazily, and held out her arm for him to link with; 'As for death's whereabouts; I will show you-- but I think the carrier of him is completely unaware-- and I wish for it to remain that way for a while.' Hopefully, Plague knew what she meant.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2011, 10:29:35 AM »
"are you going to be alright?" chainmeil asked, for the first time since showing himself showing that he did care about her. "my host form can not enter through your portal so i hope you don't mind if i stay like this for now. but i must turn back to heal my wound" the tenticles slid back into his back as he followed villain through the portal after throwing one last look up to the rooftop...the dark figure was standing there watching him...smiling.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2011, 11:02:23 AM »
   'I don't mind either way-- I guess its whats best for you; and yeah... I'll be alright; at least till master hears of this anyway.' There was a slightly comical grimace as she appeared on the left side of the Hell Throne with Gluttony. Sat upon it was a chimera of a bull, a snake and a black panther.  He wore red and black glowing armour that weighed a thousand tons (He said it symbolised the burden of his duty) and held a carried six hundred and sixty six-edged sword, which now rested on his lap. Thats not goo. The magpie thought. Diablos doesn't ready his sword without a meaning.
   Noticing Villains return accompanied by one of his 7 children he sighed, 'One for sorrow...'
'Indeed, I bear bad news. I have spotted Conquest and War has been freed from his seal. I do not know the whereabouts of Death and Plague.'
'...I see. It has begun then. Look, look at my kingdom.' There were damned souls everywhere; every crevice ad lava pit was full, every torture chamber packed to the rafters. 'Do you both remember 100 years ago? It was at most half this! Only mortal souls who truly were destructive to the balance were sent here, to be shown their ways. And now...' The groans and screams were deafening, 'This is what it is like now. Heaven is a much larger place than this, and they barely hold any souls!'
   'Surely this is good for you though?' Villain said confused,
'It should be, but that idiot on the upper floor thinks that i'm doing it on purpose! I can't help it if no one trusts a guy who causes natural disasters and illnesses!'
   Villain couldn't help but smirk; they were really playing into fates hands. (She couldn't say this to her king or he'd incinerate her out of insult)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2011, 11:39:17 AM »
"it's a pleasure father. i am sorry i can not stay in this form for much longer, or my wound might become more serious." the chains covering his body began to shift, forming back into max who instantly fell to the floor and vomited "damn it chainmeil! why do you insist on tasting your opponants blood, you know i hate it!" "woos" "i better not catch anything, of i am so throwing my chain into an industrial oven." he looked up at both villain and her master. "hi, i'm chainmeil's host max. it's nice to meet you....especialy considering the circomstances being good." "father, i shall listen and respond through my host for now, but i shall try to see you again before i leave for the mortal world." "what he said..."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »
Jelkin's mind started to ache the longer he was in the room with all three horseman, he found himself muttering the incantation that allowed him to destroy without a care in the world. But he knew that such an outburst would probably not be welcome among his new mistress and her associates. He slowly walked his way to Conquest and knelt before her. "Is there anything more you wish of me, Mistress?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2011, 11:56:25 PM »
"And what of this one Conquest? Petty mortal servants now addressing you as Mistress? I always knew you wished to be treated as if you were a queen, but I didn't think you were serious." He spoke as he took conquest's arm in the link.

"If you're going to speak of Death, then we surely need it to remain within a private setting. You never know what your 'servant' may decide to try some scheme or another to cause imbalance.""

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2011, 12:02:08 AM »
Fae was summoned to the golden Kingdom of Heaven... Fae and Blade appeared at the entrance was of the castle, the angel guards saw and recognized Fae and Blade, when Fae passed, they bowed deeply "Welcome my lady"  everyone she passed stopped and stared, bowed and welcomed her home, no one talked or even looked at Blade. upon entering the throne room, a room full of arch angels sitting in a large circle on elegant silver thrones...equal amount of genders, they stared in awe. apart of the great circle was a giant, silver and gold dragon with ice blue eyes..Fae stared, then she began to cry... a voice,mixture of male and female only chuckled kindly

"Welcome child of freedom, child of justice, come, sit" the voice was kind, compassionate. Fae was hesitant when she saw the throne...a symbol that was elegantly carved... a white dove, she sat down. Blade did not sit down, but merely stood beside Fae's throne, the dragon stared at him with intelligent and ancient eyes.
"I do not believe that I am deemed worthy to belong back into the council..." he said slowly, Creator's kindness reached the ice blue eyes "please sit my child, I need you apart of this discussion"

((yes in my eyes, God/Creator is neither male nor female and is a dragon.....lolz))

War watched carefully as his mate and brother in arms walked into the room, he grinned "many happy returns to you brother" War smiled sarcastically

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »
   'Haha, dear brother, my nature is in my name. But I think this one isn't just a puny mortal.. I think he has potential to serve us very well indeed.' Looking at Jelkin, she announced to him with a smile; 'No Jelkin; you may do as you wish for now. I may need you later however; perhaps you should aquaint yourselves with your fellows.' After Jelkin left, Conquest sighed and whispered out of the earshot of everyone except the three horsemen; 'I belive that mortal is holding our brother Death. This could be useful if I train the boy under my wing so that he can drain the energy from his host and become an ally rather than someone we should hesitate to be around like our current Death. If that young Magpie Villain completes her training; she may become the new horseman and then the destruction and reconstruction of the mortal world will become impossible!'

Edward stepped out of the portal carrying Hyde; and sighed a pained, raspy sigh. He placed Hyde down, who had now fallen asleep, and began to walk back into his dark room. Being an Oni was a lonely business, but if it protected Hyde then he was willing to live in his own corpse instead of die. But new thoughts crept into his head; he wondered if he should have stayed dead; he wondered why even his once best friend had looked at him in disgust; and why his lover couldn't even see what he was doing for him. They don't care much for me at all; just who I was...Maybe i've made a massive mistake...! His yellow eyes looked pained; and his arms retracted except one which closed the heavy sealing door behind him.

A while later Hyde woke up on the floor wondering where he was. He shot up in shock as he found himself back in Conquest's sanctum. 'Edward...' He muttered, before he could hear footsteps coming closer. This was a new energy in the sanctum-- but one he had felt previously...

'Hmm, my son has odd tastes.' He muttered as he looked at Max, 'But if you are keeping him happy; I am grateful for that.' With that he gave Max a nod and said 'Tell me mortal how are you finding it?' Villain just leaned against a volcanic rock wall and listened; He didn't seem to take my news too badly, maybe he thinks the apocalypse will include him....?

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2011, 08:27:58 PM »
"well, we have our disagrements, he loves that he hes the advantage most of the time. our bond isn't as complete as some of the others, and because of how weak our bond is....we can't use his full potential....as we are....we're not even an anoyance to our closest brother chainshi. it's not that we're complaning about the gifts you have given us both. but pride? we are twins and i can barely harm him. but enough of our whining i'm sure our problem will solve over time, but i do have one question. do you know chainreaper's motive? why he's been watching us?" max sat down and looked up at what was esentialy his father and simply smiled calmly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2011, 03:30:42 AM »
Jelkin walks out of the sanctum, and comes across the raven from earlier. "Ugh... you really came at a bad time, my heads been kil-" A copy of said raven appears behind Hyde, but this unnerved Jelkin as he didn't even want to make another copy. He was going to make the conquest copy destroy it, but she wouldn't respond to his wishes. In fact, they both just stared at him in contempt before the raven spoke: "You think I'll just go away with each copy thats killed? I am what kept you alive during that change, and by my whims alone will they listen to you. You will find her again and you will stay by her side!!"

"Shut up, I'm done taking orders from you, at least I can see my new mistress, you only haunt me with these hollow shells!" "hollow shells are they?! Have you ever seen the look on their face before vanishing, have you even tried to keep one stable long enough to make their form permanent?!" the faux-Conquest holds Jelkin up by her neck as he looks down at her eyes, noticing tears form. "Master, please tell him to stop..." the copy said, which came as a shock to Jelkin because he never heard one of the copies talk, then again none of them usually last beyond the first fight. The tears fade and the stare returns. "I gave you this power because your past provided no company, I did not give you this power to have cannon fodder at your beck and call!"

With that, the entity relenquished control of the Conquest clone and she let him down before embracing him. He returned the embrace, but was a bit confused at the whole situation.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2011, 04:35:35 AM »
War eased in his throne more, breifly gazing at his mate before pulling Conquest into his lap. "I don't like the idea of having another horseman..." he craned his neck behind him, behind the throne stood a massive, powerful, majestic looking pitch black stallion, a demon horse from the very pits of hell. fire for mane and tail, around the hooves and sharp, dark teeth. its eyes glowed a deep red "you have been patient Destroyer" he smiled "but for now, you must wait a bit longer until I am finished with this boring meeting" he then nuzzled his Conquest affectionately

Blade took his original seat. he looked stiff and uncomfortable, creator continued "I am afraid my children that war is growing withing us, not only hell but the outsider have been awaken, War, Conquest and Plague will affect us soon..." the Arch Angels at the table mumbled amongst themselves breifly. Creator merely blinked its eyes and everyone silenced. "My sibling, the one who you call the 'devil' has grown in not only hate but power against me, though in my nature I do not fight, I believe its time I take charge, I must settle things peacefully with my other half before a great war breaks out..." Creator looked at Fae, she stared back "I need you to go to the underworld and bring my sibling and the four horsemen a message..."
Fae paled, her cat hers drooped slightly "but, I will be killed!" she cried out, others agreed, creator bowed its majestic head "there are laws, one that cannot be broken, created as a deal between my sibling and I" next to Fae's head, a pure white flag with the messenger symbol of silver wings appeared "carry this flag and it will guarantee safe passage, the message is, I will hold a war meeting in the garden of Eden on the next full moon which is only two days away, I must have this meeting before I approve of war...go now child, make haste" Fae stood up, from her back burst forth her pure white wings, carrying the flag upon her staff, Blade stood up to follow her "protect her Blade...she is our only hope" Blade nodded "I will" he vowed, both bust into pure light and then found themselves at the black gates of hell.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2011, 11:52:14 PM »
   The devil listened to his son and replied 'Well, young Max; you were chosen by random as a host for my son; and with that there will be difficulties. Gluttony would have just sensed the most power and taken it; not thought wisely about who would have been better suited to him... A lot of the sins have people who worship me as their host; so the taste of blood and murder is easier for them to accept--even enjoy. And-- while they will certainly come to this place eventually; you are still not on my list.' He bared his snake like fangs at Max in some sort of twisted grin, and replied to his other question; 'I think my other child is following you for two reasons; he wishes to consume the power of his brother as well as my left hand of hell; they both appeal to him very much...!'

'Why would that be?' Villain tsked, 'Because my left hand, all of my sin children have a drive to become the ultimate sin monster-- one who masters the powers of all the sins; and one test which will show me how to manipulate the mortals best-- that was until somethings happened to tip the balence in my favour! Ha! Right now it doesn't matter-- so long as I--'
A flash of golden light appeared, and when it faded; there stood Fae.
   Villain noticed now though; that she seemed to live up to what she sprouted out about earlier. 'Christ-- erm, what is an angel doing in a place like this?'
'Shut up you stupid magpie, thats the question I ask.'

Hyde could hear some commotion and got up to see what it was. Opening a massive white and steel plated door, he come face to face with Jelkin and his shadow forme embracing. 'Err, none of my business really, I like my shadows; but not as much as you seem to.'   Conquest seemed to be really enjoying Wars nuzzles, but remmebered their other brother was here. Fellow knight War, she gushed, 'we should wait till later for these types of affection, our brother is here, and we must discuss our plan now; what is your idea of all this brother Plague?'
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:54:37 PM by Villain »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2011, 03:16:03 PM »
"Cannot we simply eliminate the one you call Villain? If she is so far from becoming the next Horseman, wouldn't it be easier to take her down before she knows the full extent of what she is? But I think we should concern ourselves with the two threats to our plans. Heaven, and Hell. Heaven was always more organized, if we destroy it now, then Hell would quickly follow suite."