The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14512 times)

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2011, 10:59:47 PM »
   Conquest thought for a while, before nodding slowly. 'I think you're right. Heaven has become greatly weakened since the balance has tipped. We should strike there first. As for this Villain girl, she seems to evade death rather easily. I worry if I take my gauntlets off to get rid of her myself, it may spur death into action. I think he was rather fond of the mortal myself.'

Villain folded her arms and closed her eyes. The heat of her home seemed to evaporate from around her, and the blood red glow that invaded her eyelids seemed to fade into a soothing grey. She was stood on the hill again; looking up at black clouds that looked like blood splatters, and felt so happy- so calm- something she hadn't felt in such a long time. He was stood behind her, she relished in it...
   Opening her eyes, she saw Fae replying to her master.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2011, 01:21:24 AM »
"I bring no harm to you Ruler of the Underworld, but I bring a message from your sibling" Fae set down the staff, from where she stood, green grass grew about her feet. Blade was eying Villain, his sword pulsed with need to kill her.
"Creator wishes to meet with you in the garden of Eden...she wishes that you will accept this request, for her love for you is strong" the black gates opened, the groaned as though they were reluctant to do so. "she wishes to have a war meeting with you, she does not want to fight you" her voice was calm, peaceful, instead of the tortured look in her emerald eyes, there was confidence, peace and unbreakable strength. Blade stood a whole foot taller than she, his piercing blue eyes and white hair made him stand out. the messenger flag waved in the hot wind, the unbearable screams and cries in pain made Fae wince. Blade stepped forward
"you have two days, on the full moon we will meet you at the garden of Eden between heaven and hell.."  Fae was staring at Villain, sadness danced in her eyes before she focused her attention back to Diablo " Creator does not wish to fight you, neither do I, as the Arch Angel of peace, freedom and strength I will be watching over so the peace and freedom will be kept" Fae turned around, and began to leave, as she passed the black gates she vanished in gold light... Blade stayed behind, he stared at Villain "you will not survive his war master of death" he said darkly before he too vanished into blue mist.

War was half listening but he got the deal, still holding conquest he stretched a bit more "Fae was quite strong, I admire strength, though Conquest, you wont like her history... if you want to know about it" he ate a green apple, awaiting Conquest reply.

Fae sat in the heavenly garden...she changed out of her other garb in into a comfortable silk, white dress that came above her knees. her hair was down and her wings folded into her body. her feet were in the cool, sweet smelling water. she had bathed after her visit to hell, not because she felt contaminated, but because she kinda needed it. she was deep in thought as she held her knees to her chest.
"something troubles you daughter?" a familiar voice asked softly, Fae looked up at the massive silver and gold dragon before her. she barely smiled "yes... War is on my mind"
"one of the four horsemen?"
"no, just the idea of it" Creator nodded 'her' head "war is basically business... though I think it is more than just the Underworlds doing, the outsiders who now created there own world have began their planning to shift" Fae looked up at her kind leader "how do you know?'
Creator merely smiled "I know so many things...I listen" she had a sad look in her eye "I am going to tell you a secret"
Fae listened
"I helped create one of the four horsemen...Conquest, originally she was Liberty. You, Blade and Conquest would of been a trio of freedom,liberty and Justice. but she and war fell in love...she has always been a wrathful angel. you were only a babe in arms at the time, but Justice and Liberty fought, nearly killing you. That is why Blade wants to kill all four horsemen, he has a deep grudge because of the betrayal he felt from his sister and also that you were almost killed...I still acknowledge her as my daughter along with her brothers as my sons, for they are also my creation...but Conquest will always be Conquest and nothing else" Creator looked at Fae tenderly "whoever locked you with War had something in mind and has a power beyond the four horsemen...at the same level as me and my sibling"
Fae thought for a moment "Lucifer?"
Creator paused "quite possibly"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:24:02 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2011, 01:58:34 AM »
"i think it's more than that, they had a chance to take chainmeil.....three of them...."tears started forming in max's eyes as he looked to the ground in shame "they...." a flash of light got everyones attention. it was fae and blade apearing, max couldn't handle it any more, so he began to run as soon as the second angel left, he didn't care where he wound up or that he couldn't leave hell without one of the two he was now running away from. <they don't know the truth! they don't know what has transpired between the seven!> he ran because he had accidentily let himself bring up memories long since bueried.......things that haunted both him and chainmeil for years..........the reason for their weakness.....the true owner of chainmeil's heart, and his own.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »
Jelkin heard Hyde, and gently pushed the copy away. "My shadow? Do I look like Mistress Conquest to you?!" Hyde's copy pushed the raven aside and went over to Jelkin, the shadows around it squirming under its influence.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »
    Diablo said nothing but grinned his wicked grin, both at Max and Fae's actions. He glared at Blade though before they left, 'Threatening to kill death's a rather high order-- don't you think?'
'He's a shamed angel; he should be basking in the warmth down here.' Villain growled, not liking his threat one bit, 'I'd cut a half-baked angel like that in half in no time.'
'BWAHAHHAHAHA, oh Villain; I'm glad you're my slave sometimes.'
'...I'm sometimes glad you're my master too.' She watched Max running off, 'I reckon I should get him before he gets himself into something down here he doesn't wanna.' Diablo nodded and agreed 'I'd rather my son wasn't involved either-- oh, and, Villain?'
'Yes, master?'
'What do you think to all this?'
Villain paused for a moment. 'Your sister loves you, but if she knew she could win she'd have destroyed all your power a long time ago.'
'Not me?'
Villain began to walk off, 'She's good isn't she? You're kind of what mortals' evil is, its not like you're...him. That's why she can, love you so much and that's why she'll never want to hurt you.'
'...Gah. You irritate me.'
'That's why i'm your left hand.' With that, she left.

'Go on, we need to know as much about both enemies as we can. Plague, didn't you used to gamble with Diablo? I've heard a lot is shared at poker tables....'

'Chhh, nice to meet you too kid. Take it you'll be with us for a while then?' The crow extended a talon, 'If you worship Conquest like I do, we'll get on great. I'm Hyde Away.'

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2011, 12:42:56 AM »
"This was a long time ago and I was hoping people would've forgotten about our poker games. Diablo never let in much on his operations. No matter how much i coerced him to he never said anything about it. Smart. But he let in a lot that we should know about Heaven. The Creator maintains a council with his most powerful ArchAngels, and they manage the day to day goings on of Heaven. If were to cut off the Council, then Heaven would follow, and the Creator would be left with nothing but ashes. As strange as it would seem, War is probably our best bet to getting the Council members alone. He causes enough of a ruckus on the gates of Heaven so they would be forced to mobilize, where either you or I neutralize the Council. with the leadership out of the way, the Angels would be sent reeling in shock, giving us time to really establish a foothold in Heaven, to which our minions can continue to expand our influence."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2011, 03:16:55 AM »
"it won't be so easy, Fae is the Arch Angel of Peace, Freedom and Strength" War stared intently at Conquest "the baby you tried to kill all those many years ago is all grown up now..." War picked at some blood red pomegranate seeds and ate them. "as the arch angel of peace she will know of my intention and energy, not matter how well I disguise myself, trust me I have tried" War set down Conquest as he stood up, he stretched. "no matter how good the plan is, it wont be simple as you out it, creator may be kind, but she is clever and nearly almost impossible to be fooled...you know that, Conquest" War knew it was taboo to say Liberty in front of Conquest, last time someone said it...he didn't want to think about the disgusting cruelty of this poor slaves death. suddenly the door creaked open, there stood Blade in black clothes with a black sword pulsing in his hand, his eyes wild and animalistic"I am here for Liberty! her blood will be on my blade tonight!".

Fae traveled through the hall of fallen angels, beautiful Greek style statues carved out of white marble. towards the end of the hallway stood the elegant statues of Blade who was on the left, he looked handsome and glorified, his body adorned in holy armor as he carried a different blade...his original weapon was raised high in the sky. on the right was no other than Liberty/Conquest. she wore a winged helmet with an ancient Greek style dress that Fae was wearing now, she carried a spear that was also raised to the sky, she carried a shield. she looked stunning...though something was different than from her early days she was here. in the middle of the two was no other than herself now. wearing ancient Greek style dress, with no weapon but she was holding an olive plant and and her hand was raised, finger extended with a dove perched on her finger. the elements of kindness, peace of mind and strength in her lovely face.
"that was made upon your disappearance" Michael said behind her "we dearly missed you...though Freedom,Liberty and Justice would of been helpful too"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2011, 06:44:35 AM »
"An Angel? Here? Creator must be getting desperate in sending a mere pawn to our citadel. Let us see if he can prove his fiery courage!" Plague exclaimed before striking his mace into the floor, spreading a not so slow creeping sickness over to Blade
"And what remains of you will be a disastrous new stain on my armor." At first slowly walking towards Blade, his slow gait quickly melded into a sprint as he dragged his mace alongside him ready for a sweeping blow.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2011, 07:26:54 PM »
Blade let out an insane laugh "I came here on my own...during my time as a shamed Angel, I have found your location, and prepared myself to strike...Creator has nothing to do with this!" War looked bored as he watched Plague attack. if anything, he knew Blade was probably the most powerful angel out there. touching the angry scar on his face, he would gladly watch Blade fall at his brothers feet. "don't cut him up too much, I know for a fact that your steed would enjoy Angel Flesh as a reward for his patients" his own steed, Destroyer, the demon horse appeared next to him in his black armor. he grabbed the chain reins in his hands. the black wolf man smiled.

Fae glared at her ex-lover. she did not want to talk to him, she turn on her heel and left him in the hall.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2011, 09:18:28 PM »
Jelkin looked at him in contempt. "Yes, the one who tried to track down Villain. I take it you failed once again to catch her, or kill her?" The faux-raven next to Jelkin made a partial snarling face as the beak was in the way. You're letting this idiot live?! If he does something stupid, I'll deal with him myself. I do have the power of Conquest on my side...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »
   Conquest listened to her two brothers discuss tactics before adding 'Yes, the creator may be hard to fool and wise-- but when you are good; in certain situations you become stupid and naive. I believe we should attack the children rather than the mother...' Just after her point, Blade had barged in wanting her blood-- that, she could deal with, but-- her old name was something she could NOT tolerate being called. Fuming, she saw Plague begin to battle him, and growled- she would rather slaughter that foolish heathen. 'That insufferable fool is at least mine to deal with when he witnesses his last breaths!'

Villain managed to spot Max, who was running straight for the void of Lust. 'Augh, of all the places to make me follow you into...!'

Hyde grinned sourly, 'Last time I checked, you were eating and talking with her, would you like me to inform Lady Conquest of that?' With that he walked off, 'Mortals like you are boring. I've got more important things to do than play nice.' With that he began to walk in the direction of Edwards iron door.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
max finaly stoped running, to out of breath to continue he floped to the ground and looked around. this place was oddly beautiful and calming. he looked back the way he had come and saw villain following him, but something was different this time. he couldn't quite fathom it but he knew this energy surounding him, it was to fimilure for him but why? as villain walked closer he looked away, nsure of what would happen next.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
   I hate this place-- she's usually here and she's usually rather good at winding me up-- It wasn't too long until her thoughts became reality as a jet black vixen with a crimson love heart shape on her chest (there were other things to do with her but for the sake of moral cleanliness they shall not be described) rose out of the ground between Max and Villain. 'Oh Villain, its so nice of you to come and see me...' She whispered seductively into her ear.
   'How did you suddenly end up so close?' She growled, 'You only just appeared.'
'I guess i'm just sooooo drawn to you.' Lust giggled, stroking Villain's face.
   'Lust, would you like me to cut you in half?' Villain snarled,
'Hmmm, would you like that?'
   'AUGH, YOU MAKE ME SICK.' She retaliated, and shouted over at Max; 'Are you coming over or not, because she's really gonna--' Turning around she saw the exit was gone; and lust was hugging her tightly around the waist, 'Too late.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2011, 10:31:14 PM »
max looked up and saw the vixen, "never thought i'd see that...the second lust...the one who didn't do me wrong. my sister would love to meet you." he rose slowly, still tired from running, and started walking over to both lust and villain emotionlesly. "but i'm warning you, i wont be easily lured by someone as weak as you. despite how much i hate her my sister could wipe the floor with you in even her awakened host form. and i'm not much different."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »
Blade backed away from Plauge and smiled insanely at his 'sister' "at last, Liberty, I shall full fill my vow...never shall you lay your filthy hands upon the body of peace!" he charged at his 'sister', War was insanely bored "and I was hoping to have a quiet day today before anything started..."