The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14513 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 02:35:03 AM »
Fae sensed evil nearby, she always sensed it, the staff she carried vibrated with eagerness, ready fro battle again. She quieted the staff, gripping it gently. the staff looked like an ordinary Jo staff but with ancient Asian writing on it which said In Immortal Light of Heaven though her powers were not great like many warriors before. she is known as The Master of War she stopped as the evil she sensed  tugged at her brain, pausing for a moment she turned on her heel and walked calmly back to the spot not to far away. still remaining in the shadows her errie green eyes watched, her ears perked, listening.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 03:14:41 PM »
Izzy didn't like the large amount of people gathering even if it is four. "Well Villan you are more then welcome to join me on a stroll, I find you an interesting fellow. To the rest of you I bid a due." Izzy pulled his arm out of his pocket, and began to walk out of the ally. "Oh yes, thank you I would of missed her." Izzy said, a loüs doll jumped ontothe women's shoulder as Izzy approached. "Well hello there, what is a young gal like you doing, walking about alone." He looked at her staff, "and what are you doing with a staff with a language long dead? Oh what intresting fellows we are running into tonight" Izzy laughed to himself.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 09:39:09 PM »
   Villain stared at Izzy in a rather unimpressed way '...I'm afraid i'm not the type to lighten up. And yes, I think I will go with you. I find your magic too interesting to not ask more questions...but first,' She breathed, 'You.' pointing at Jelkin, 'I'm afraid this blood isn't a new fashion statement. But... I've seen you before... maybe in a dream. Who are you? You reek of death too.' The ancient dark writing on her scythe started to move about, as if it was forming new wording, and her heart started to race, her eyes started getting more dialated... but, blinking hard, the feeling went away and the scythe grew still. She was aware of Max still being there, and could see Izzy talking to another newcomer, but she smelled of life, and it irritated her.

Turning her attention to them all properly she took a deep breath and called out to them 'Doesn't this strike you as weird? I don't think i've met a single human deathbringer for at least 100 years, and there might be three in front of me now??...As well as...' She paced slowly towards Fae '...an incredibly rare lifebringer.'

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 10:06:28 PM »
her staff vibrated and hummed more, begging for a battle, she ignored it as she looked down at Izzy. jumping down, landing silently her attention went from Izzy to Villain. "Life bringer is not my only title Hell spawn..." an strange look in her eye was casted to Villain. The War Master walked over to the struggling survivor, closing her eyes she blessed and purified the spirit. the smell of clean life wafted through the air and mixed in with death. a silver mist escaped from his mouth, closing his eyes in bliss the man died. the soul became pure white as it went up her arm and disappeared. " Fae TripleMoon... Life Bringer and Master of War...good night" she began to walk into the moonlight, then slowly vanishing into the shadows.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »
   Fae had struck a nerve, and Villain shifted in front of her, 'Do not call me hell spawn witch.' She sneered, 'I'm the devils left hand, but i'm sure someone who enjoys basking in the sun doesn't get what that means...!'

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »
Izzy walked over to Villain, "For someone who is suppose to walk such a straight line, she sure lacks manners"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
Fae stopped in her tracks, a sinister energy about her, once smelling of life now smelled of War. "Beware yourself Left Hand of Hell" her left eye turned Blood red, her voice echoed with evil "I am War in the human flesh..." she smirked as the smell of war increased. "and yet I choose to protect Innocent life because I know that its right..." her eye became green again. Life and Heavenly energy swirled around her again, "just to be even you can call me heaven's spawn" though it was not a snappy comeback, her calm and eerie facade hid the torture in her eyes. "a being of Yin and Yang" she said softly as she stepped back. she smiled at Izzy "at least someone is pleasant to me"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 10:36:29 PM »
   Villain tsked, 'So that's who you are... Well, I have no right to look down on you then. I apologise for my rudeness.' Her voice was smothered in self loathing as she turned and walked uncharacteristically quickly out of the ally. 'Who's coming then? I mislike talking in dumps like this, not that Hells much different.' She eyed the other two, this was turning out to be an unusual day.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 10:39:45 PM »
Izzy walked over to her, and offered his hand. "You obviously have been around a while correct? Then lets us show the youngster how some civilized oldies do it; allow me to take you to my crib as the new generation says" Izzy laughed to himself again,he was having such a splendid time.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 10:49:28 PM »
Fae snorted in humor as she rolled her eyes and walked into the other direction, she walked with a sad burden and a horrible memory tugging at her brain, she wanted to leave this place behind as she saw the sunrise beginning to peak out from the edge...

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 10:52:46 PM »
    An unlikely smirk sparked for a moment on Villain's face, it seemed to upset that woman more to be courteous than to be rude; at least that much she knew of her already. 'May we meet again dear lady!' She added with a hint of sarcasm. 'Do not worry sir, i'll take you up on your offer, but should we wait for the others too, i'm rather intrigued by them.' She took his hand and kissed it in a gentlemanly way. Her eyes seemed to wreak havoc.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 11:00:47 PM »
The tavern was quiet, only a few of the local drunkards left for the night around the several small tables. Kitt walked in, glancing up at the swinging sign outside that pronounced the Inn to be 'The Black Mare'. He drew in a derisive sniff, casting an eye over the musty room. An old wolf stared back at him from the bar, yellowed teeth grinning as the young feline walked over "What can I do for you then young sir? Its not often we see men of your ilk here at the black mare..."

Kitt frowned, glancing over the bar and its few occupants "I need a bed for the night..." The wolf's grin widened and he tapped a claw on the wooden surface of the bar "And what makes you think I got a bed for a snivellin' kid?" With a sharp intake of breath Kitt narrowed his amber eyes "What makes you think I'm a snivelling child?" No longer grinning, the wolf placed both his hands on the bar "Enough of this... I aint got a bed for you. Just leave an' take your high fallutin' attitude with you."

Frown deepening, Kitt bared his teeth "I need a bed for the night..." the wolf leaned forward, sharp yellowed teeth flashing "And I said... I aint' got a bed for kids like you... Get the hell outta' my Inn or I will call the guard!"

Kitt drew back and pulled down his hood, raising his hands and summoning a flickering ball of flame between them "I demand that you give me a bed for tonight, or else I'l burn you where you stand fool!" The barkeeper stepped back as the rest of his patrons all got half-way out of their chairs. A hand had come down forcefully on Kitt's shoulder from behind, accompanied by a forced whisper "Come with me if you dont want to get arrested idiot..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »
Anger flooded through her at Villain's comment. she rolled her eyes as she stopped and watched something. her War like energy appeared in her gut. it felt good... her eyes became blood red as she turned her head back a bit. "The Left hand of Hell... the gatherer of Rotten souls, My Time has come for my revenge!" but that energy vanished as she thought of that kind memory..." hate and Love ... the immortal conflict" she walked away... vanishing into the shadows. she had a long night and she was tired

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 02:26:59 AM »
Jelkin watched in facination, then lost said facination when the chance of a fight stopped. However, having the magpie walk away was not something he would be quiet about. "I am coming along... but first..." he turned to the one the magpie called 'lifebringer' and made a beckoning motion as out of her shadow a very refined doppleganger rose out and walked towards Jelkin. The doppleganger was only missing the look of emotion in her eyes, but had everything else, including some of her power. "I wish to learn more about this 'lifebringer' you spoke to..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
Fae finally reached her small apartment on the edge of the town, closing and locking the door behind her. she discarded her jacket, until she was wearing only a tank op and boy shorts, along her her shoulders and the side of her back were inky black tattoo's that looked tribal, eerie and strange. on the back of her neck was the yin and yang symbol,  on her chest just a hare above your breasts was the pagan symbol of the triple moon goddess. she closed the door behind her as she  looked in the mirror. in her reflection was normal...not for long though. from behind the mirror she grabbed a long dagger, it gleamed wickedly "alright 'War' time for your release..." she stabbed her hand as blood spilled all over the pure white sink. the angry energy in her flood out with her blood, it turned black instead of the regular deep red. looking up, her whole eyes were inky black. "Thanks for letting me out sweetheart!" her reflection responded sarcastically, she smirked "don't mention it!" though she never got used to the idea of her war voice being..male, deep and evil. as her release finally finished she lost allot of blood...her hand healed up, she collapsed to the floor, it was cool and welcoming... the clock told her it was 5:30 am... most likely she would wake up around 1 pm.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 06:00:00 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »