The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14218 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2011, 12:35:41 AM »
Hyde was cut off by his own clone as Jelkin came up behind him. "What could be more important than reporting to Mistress Conquest? That is not her door, Hyde." If he turned around fast enough, he would see Jelkin wielding a copy of Conquest's hammer.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2011, 11:46:01 PM »
   Lust, still clinging to Villain shrugged. 'So what if she is? I don't care about power-- I'm the true essence of the sin; a lover and not a fighter.' a grin formed as she nuzzled into Villain's hair, 'Your sister is a fighting machine, like you are; she's therefore only lust by name and not in merit~......'
   '...Get off me Lust.'
'You're finding it harder to resist me aren't you?'
   'What do you want?'
'You-- at least thats what you want me to say. But before we have dessert Villain, I want some information.' She broke from her embrace of Villain and looked at them both, crossing her arms in a sultry manner and sticking her hip to one side. 'Whats going on with Hell? there are so many new souls entering-- far more than there should be-- and none of them are particularly full of lust! This place just seems empty compared to other places.'
   'Guess you're losing your touch.' Villain muttered to her before out of seemingly nowhere becoming impaled on a large red spear engraved with evil writing and crimson red (that had hints of black in it--kind of like how amethysts have white in them) rubies that encrusted the entire weapon. 'Despite being a lover, Villain-- I can also get upset at bad chat up lines. And your friend can attack me and kill me as many times as he likes-- but i'm invincible as long as i stay in this void.' Her claws were used to creep up Villain's chest and take some leaking blood from her spurting wound. Lust licked it and grinned-- 'I see, I see; there's going to be a war is there?'
   Villain nodded, there was no point in lying to her as she could read ones self with the taste of their blood. 'Oh villain, that's not good at all-- that explains everything. Someones driving too much hatred into the mortal world.' She looked at Max and said 'Don't have such a face on-- Villain is the only soul in the world I wouldn't harm seriously. She's so--' Lust paused to sigh dreamily (Although Villain didn't look to pleased) '--Lets talk 'brother'-- how did you get drawn to our reaper here?'

'I dunno whether they taught it to you cult boy-- but what you do is your business. I just want to see someone. That's my business, and that's none of your concern.'

Conquest was so angry that she had lost the will to fight him. 'War, Plague, deal with this idiot; he doesn't deserve the dignity of being destroyed by me.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2011, 01:12:41 AM »
Before Hyde could make it past the clone, or even throw up his guard, the copy hammer was hurtling towards his head as a black energy poured from his eyes. "My buisness is never my own for where I walk, destruction always follows, for whom I me-." Jelkin stopped himself as he felt a presence trying to force its way out of his body. He was so distracted, that if Hyde dodged the hammer, he could make a run for it and Jelkin would likely lose track of him.

The Horsemen and Villain herself could sense was that Death had resurfaced, if only for an instant...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2011, 01:14:58 AM »
"you should know. you were there technically there were you not sister, when you robbed me of the one she resembles. i can't even bare to speak her name because of what you did along with pride and greed. then you left your body's of chain with their own consciousness's and ascended! well i can't now!! and while here i can't kill you heed my work you ugly b**ch I'm going to avenge her." the chain armouring started to cover Max's body again, thistime out of pure rage rather than necessity
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2011, 03:01:59 AM »
War snorted "plague you have some fun, I am gonna go with Conquest" with barely used strength he lifted Conquests body in princess style. "I am going else where" Blade lunged, but War practically waved him out of the air and into a wall

Fae had returned to earth once again... she resumed her normal life as a life bringer, and hopefully an information seeker

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2011, 08:26:43 PM »
   ---'Its no use gluttony. She's too strong here-- and well...' She looked over at lust who seemed to be giggling to herself 'She's not a fully sentient being. What she thinks or feels is only half her doing-- I think that's what happened when your sister and this one seemed to split up.' Villain was gasping-- it hurt a lot despite not being fatal. Hell was a torturous place indeed.
   Suddenly, her pupils dilated and an adrenaline-like sensation ran over her body. Only for an instant, she could feel another heart racing alongside hers-- 'What the?!'

--'ah..' Conquest whispered, as she was being carried away by War. She locked eye contact with Plague before allowing herself to be carried off by her love. 'I have missed this...' She sighed, planting a light kiss on his lips.

Hyde, after the sudden change of events, felt confused for a second before realising that he had to get the gravy out of there. Running, he suddenly had a feeling of sickness, a feeling he had felt when he first encountered the other horsemen, looking back as he opened Edward's door, and slamming it shut just as quick, he suddenly realised '...No..!'

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2011, 11:03:40 PM »
War Chuckled as he kissed Conquest back "so have I" he walked into another room, a white table with matching chair appeared, silver goblets filled with deep red wine and a large bowl of red pomegranate seeds that looked like droplets of blood, food of the underworld. War set down Conquest, his wished away armor and replaced the clothing with black jeans and a button up shirt, he liked the image of Conquest in a black form fitting skirt and a blue blouse, which replaced her armor "lets go for a drink on earth, its been a while since I have messed with humans" he shifted the room into a bar, music pumped and the smell of human and anthro dancing. but War became very cold, he gripped Conquests hand "someone is here..."

Fae sat at a bar, it was early but she needed something strong to sooth her long day. she wore normal clothes, black jeans with a matching t-shirt, she twirled the little stick thing in her drink, propping her head on her palm, the bar tender, a handsome fox kept looking at her, Fae didn't mind being human, but there was something off about him. the fox approached her, wiping down the table with a pristine white towel. he finally stopped where she sat. he had soft brown eyes, he gave her a sweet smile "you look lonely" he teased, she snorted "so? I prefer that?" she noticed something on his arm, a black tattoo, an ancient language...that was the same on her staff, though she pretended like she didn't notice it. he took out a cocktail glass, she watched as he mixed something with Vodka. it turned the same color as her eyes, she looked at him oddly, he smiled "on the house" she took the drink, she sensed no danger since she watched him make it, a human male came up next to her "hey, buddy, dry martini for my lady"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: February 28, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »
"oh, i don't intend to fight her. i have something else planed. isn't that right brother? you've been watching me along with sloth." a dark figure apeared with two dark blue bullet casing shaped markings under his eyes. "so you did notice. i know your plan ans have told your supporters to prepare....we are ready to return." what are you two blabering on about?! return where?!" max and wrath just looked at her smiling "earth"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2011, 02:01:47 PM »
   Lust clicked her fingers and the Spear dissappeared, making Villain fall to to floor-- still bearing a massive hole in her chest. 'I'm getting out of here lust-- Sins fighting is something I have to go and report.' She healed herself-- but not without losing a bit of blood. Making sure she still had Max's lighter, she walked out of the void (Lust suddenly seemed rather obedient and opened the exit up again). With a determined look she walked away before Max could say anything 'I'll meet up with you soon. Have your battle.'

Hyde bolted the door behind him; 'Edward! Edward that newcomer, he's--' The room was pitch black as usual, but something felt especially eerie. '--Eddie?' He asked, as he began to walk closer into the space. A voice behind him suddenly whispered, and made his feathers stand on end, 'How come is it that you only come here when you need something-- not just when you want to?...Is it because you never want to?'
   The Crow turned around sharpish to try and see him, but the voice sounded again behind him, 'And why are you suddenly so eager to see me when you've always looked away?...' Hyde's eyes widened; but this wasn't the type of darkness your eyes would get used to; this place was meant to be black. 'Edward, why are you saying this? You know we were...'
  'Were. That's the word of the evening isn't it? When we were lovers, when me and Villain were best friends... when we were all friends. I died though, and that all changed. I was beautiful, I was strong, I was so happy. We were rebels against the mortal world, did what we liked, took no prisoners; just had fun.' Hyde could feel fear flooding his heart slowly, 'Why are you bringing this up Edward? I thought you wanted to stay-- I wanted you to stay didn't I?!'
    The crow could suddenly feel many icy cold arms wrap around him, before hearing 'You wanted Edward to stay alive. But i'm not the Edward you loved any more am I? You blame Villain for what happened to me, but-- it was actually your fault wasn't it? Thats why you made a deal with evil to revive me, thats why you talk to me now-- even though you're repulsed by me. Guilt is a funny thing.'
   The fear became fully blown now, and Hyde could hardly breathe-- 'You balme me? It was Villain who released those demons from that book-- not me..!'
'But Hyde, Villain was getting rid of them-- your mind was taken over by one of them, and Villain was ready to take it into her body. But it was I who did it instead-- out of my love for you; and she had to kill me to destroy it and save you.'
   A sick realisation hit him; 'No, that can't be right-- but, I saw her--'
'No, Hyde. We both saved you. and Villain-- in that battle, knew it wasn't me any more. That made me realise this whole situation.' The arms began to cover his face now, 'wh-what are you talking about Edward?' A raspy laugh began to emanate out of the oni; 'I'm not Edward any more. Edward is dead. In body and in soul. We were both ignorant to this fact until now-- but now we know. Unfortunately--' The arms began to violently constrict around Hyde, 'You've learned this too late.'

Conquest grinned, 'Yes; lets!' Taking her lovers hand she hoped that she could forget things for a short while and celebrate her union with her War. She had fallen from heaven and waited a few hundred years for him, but she couldn't help but think it was worth it, when he even looked dashing in mortals clothes. They arrived in the mortal's night club and wanted to have a good time drinking, but she felt the cold presence too; but it was also mixed with a warm feeling-- she had been an angel afterall-- and there would still be parts of that that remained in her. 'Its an Angel-- but there may even be more than one of them. remain vigilant.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2011, 02:40:31 PM »
as soon as villain was out of the void max produced a small peice of metal, ingraved with seven marks. the two started to chant, progresivly getting faster "rick, jamie, tiffany, doran, mike, zach, max, chainreaper, chainsaw, chainsel, chainblade, chaingunz, chainshi, chainmeil, sloth, envy, lustgreed, wrath, pride, gluttony, locket, knife, ring, coin, casing, mirror, lighter, silver, white, purple, green, blue, gold, red.." by the third run through two distant but clear voices resinated and joined the chant. lust was down on her knees as as the end of the seventh chant seven unified screams echoed throughout each of the worlds.....

max woke up in an ally on earth, he had no idea where he was only that now he coould, with the help of three of his brothers, set things right. he stood up, falling to his knees instantly grabbing his gut in pain as hunger took over. "hay you! give me your wallet!" max just looked over to his left at the would be muger slowly, a cloudy gray ooze seeping through the veins in his right eye and most of a chain face hanging fro his face, a large razor sharp toothy grin smiling at the antelope "wrong place,right timing...." loud torchered screams echoed through the night surounding the ally

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2011, 12:17:37 AM »
Fae, swirled the straw gently in her drink, the bar tender was only arms length away, she was having a pleasant conversation with the guy. though she could not stop looking at his tattoo. "whats with the tattoo?" she asked, he smiled and shrugged "aw, I dunno, was born with it, kinda like it though, gets peoples attention" Fae slightly paled...but said nothing.

War smiled "yes...but for now" he ordered two ecpessially strong drinks, expensive but worthy "let us be the pranksters and lovers we were always meant to be"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2011, 03:12:35 AM »
Jelkin stood before the door, gripping the hammer tightly as a snarl curled across his lips. Both clones watched in rapt fascination, and a little terror, as their master angrily spoke the chant that would allow his 'true' nature to come forth and tear down the iron-clad gate. He dares speak against me, then think that a simple iron door can separate us?! I'll rip his head off and make his spine into a new belt!!

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2011, 09:11:17 PM »
   Not much was left of Hyde, only a few bones, with some meat with feathers still clinging on. The Oni used a few of his arms to swipe it into a corner. 'Two of them have gone now. Only one remains... I'll take her too, they should have all died together--!' Edward suddenly heard something behind his steel door, and could feel the gritty anger of Jelkin's presence; 'Well, another killing will feed my cursed soul plenty.' He glided to the other side of the door, his mind reeling with a new found madness and power. 'Whoooo isss ittt?'

A sparkle lit in the eyes of Conquest, 'Lets.' Was all she said on the matter, smirking as she magically set alight a lampost outside, where a drunken fur was urinating; and chuckled at the yell of terror. 'No one's gonna believe that story, what do you get he'll be arrested for that?'

Villain was storming out of the void-- she seemed to have got herself mixed up in all kinds of madness. Quick friends quickly perishing, or changing; old ones rotting or becoming enemies... She sighed. 'Diablos, I thought i'd tell you--'
   'My children are doing battle, yes; I have sensed it.' Looking at her, he said 'I have thought in the short time you were away... I would like you to come to Eden with me.' To this, Villain looked surprised, 'But you don't even like me.'
   '..Hahaha, nah, I used to not like you, but i've realised how good you are to have around. Its a shame you don't really belong to me.' This made Villain smirk a little, 'Don't get sentimental on me old man-- I might usurp you.'
   'You're not evil nor clever enough-- haha! but you understand the soul-- thats something you're better than me at.' This made Villain sigh, kind of out of embarrassment, kind of out of being flattered. 'Where's your right? Shouldn't he be here too?'
   '...I am.' Hissed a dark, croaky voice.
'..Oh.' Villain grunted, grimacing; she really hated but also kind of liked Cerberus. 'I thought you'd be creeping about.'
   'Now play nice,' Diablos said, 'I still wouldn't mind killing you little Magpie.'
'Chhh, fine, now that the gangs all here, perhaps we should get going.' But she was greeted by both slightly disgusted looks by both of them. 'I'm the ruler of hell, Villain, but even I wouldn't go to the garden of Eden looking like that.' Looking down at herself, Villain had to admit having ragged hole-ridden and blood covered clothes on probably wasn't the best party outfit. (she'd been stabbed a-plenty this evening. With a click of his fingers, Diablos transformed Villain's clothing into jet black skinny fit trousers and shirt, with her reaper scythe (much shorter than its 7'0'' normality) with the handle in a sheath. She also donned a pair of purple round sunglass-spectacles. '...I guess I look a bit tidier.' Villain commented (maybe even a bit smugly).

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2011, 09:35:44 PM »
War chuckled and snapped his fingers the lights flickered and the music stopped, furs and people booed as the DJ tried his best to figure out what was wrong.

Fae noticed the disturbance in the air and looked around, her eyes laid upon...War and Conquest...instead of feeling rage, she felt annoyance...and an opportunity. she left her chair and slowly walked through the crowd. War had not noticed her arrival, she sat in the seat next to him. "I thought I smelled a couple rats" she smirked, War angled his head, seeing Fae he growled.
"I had a feeling something holy was here, what the hell are you doing here?" he growled, his claws grew longer, Fae put her hands up "hey man, just here for a couple drinks, not here to fight, am I allowed to feel mortal from time to time?"  War, sensing no danger, though did not relax frowned, he could see conquest features in her...he didn't like that "what the hell do you want then?"
Fae smirked "nothing really, just checking out the bar tender, he's cute"
"nice, but you here for something" he pryed, Fae pretended not to hear, the fox bar tender gave her another round of Vodka, she sipped it, loving the burn. she smirked...she felt the need to fight. though fighting War was not a good idea, conquest, no, though she knew it was her cue to leave "well, just so you know, Diablos and Creator are having a war meeting...your invited" and with that Fae left.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:03:50 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »
Jelkin's response was the doors blowing up in Edward's direction. "Your executioner!!" Jelkin yelled while both clones stayed far away from the fight. The Hyde clone was alive long enough to make its own decisions, and the tigress already knew that she would be just getting in her master's way if she decided to join in.