The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14213 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2011, 12:55:54 AM »
War stepped forward angrily "where in hells name have you been! he roared, grabbing Death by the collar and shoving him against the wall "don't you dare talk to conquest right now!!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2011, 02:41:18 AM »
Death kept his smile , and held his blackened hands up in submission. "Brother, just as excitable as always I see. Now last time I remember, the cycle of life and death accounts for all as long as Fate herself continues to spin in her ballet of time. Accounting for that insight, I went out in search of successors. Now, if you want to have the world experience Conquest without War, you're more than welcome to continue threatening me. Oh, did I forget to tell you that Conquest tried to flirt with me after you got sealed up by some arch-angel, or is she keeping it from you that the term 'Conquest' covers more than just loot and land?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2011, 03:00:40 AM »
War growled, enraged by his brothers words, he shoved him again violently "you disgusting moron, Conquest is my everything" his eyes glowed crimson "don't you dare even mention that bloody arch-angels name! she is more powerful than you can imagine, she-" he stopped, he threw Death aside, he almost mentioned the secret of Fae's true destiny, he figured it out in her nightmares...those constant nightmares that worried him that his plans for this planet would fail, she was a dangerous obstacle, a dark emotion flooded through him, he grew deathly silent.

"I am worried about the four horsemen..War and Death have returned, they are now whole...but I sense turmoil amongst them" Creator looked at Blade "please feel free to drink some water from the creek, it will help" turning her attention back "I must speak with you in private brother...for young ears it may be disturbing"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2011, 02:33:07 PM »
Plague pulled War aside and tried to diffuse the situation.
"Why must we squabble like the petty demons of the Underworld? Death has returned to us in all his.... deathness I suppose. Death, Heaven and Hell are conspiring upon neutral ground. Such peace between two blood enemies must be proof that they must be 'removed' "

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2011, 09:09:57 PM »
   Conquest was furious, but said nothing; she had done that as to try and find out from Death where War had been sealed up. She had searched all of this time for him, and to finally have him; only to be ruined by all of this madness, angered her further. Death seemed much different than when her and Plague had gotten rid of him before (well, apparently not). But what was this talk of finding successors?...

Villain shot up, 'Death's alive?!' Everyone started staring at her, so she sank down slowly back onto the grass. She knew what she was doing as soon as she left this place. But for now, she had to wait for Diablos and the Creator to have a private talk. Private talks never sounded good. She was left with Fae and Blade and Cerberus. 'So,' Villain commented, 'Bet you didn't think this was going to happen a few days ago when we met Fae.'

Walking next to his sister he asked 'So, what things have you to tell me that make only me big enough and ugly enough to hear?'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »
(round one, part three)

a few minutes later dorian layed on his side up against a wall, two armored figures standing over him. you call that fighting, more like getting beaten up." laughed the taller of the females, she had a purple glow and shoulder length hair made out of the same chains as her body. the other woman walked over abd crouched down to his ear "chainsel and i have always known you'd be the first to fall, your to weak." "get your filthy, scum riden, rusted old corpses away from him before we make you!" the two woman looked up to see max and mike standing at the ally entrence, max had dead looking gray eyes and his sword and shield while mike was now thin, his jaket open, blue spiked hair with baby blue eyes and a blue birth mark that looked like a bullet casing under his left eye, he was holding two pistols each with a chain leading out of his shirt and down his are into the gun in that hand. but these chains looked more like an ammo belt full of bullets rather than the normal chain on the others. "chainsel and chainsaw, lust and envy. it's amazing you two can stop fighting each other long enough to fight us. now get away from him."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2011, 01:41:33 AM »
Fae, laying on her side, facing the group frowned "It's not my fault" she commented. when she heard about Death's re appearance and Villains excitement, she smirked "well, someone sounded excited"

Creator waited until they were far away enough to talk "I have made a grave mistake brother...Lucifer, the one who betrayed us both has come across the location of..The relic that holds that unique power to find the God of everything...Lucifer's goal is become more powerful than we ever imagine, he intends to tip the balance we have helped create..that relic is placed deep inside of Fae's heart, when she was born I knew she was chosen by the God for a special purpose, only giving her the power to heal and nothing else..." she looked at her brother with a deep sadness in her eyes "Brother, much like myself, you have chosen Villain as your left hand because you saw something in her...didn't you, something similar to my Fae?" her features grew more intense and focused as she turned her head to look at Fae "whatever it is...something great is going to happen...and whatever it is, the horsemen are coming close to realizing it"

War glared at his brother before sitting down on the step before his throne, "what shall we do now...now that we are together?" he rested his head against Conquest thigh, suddenly an idea struck him "anyone heard from Lucifer yet?"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »
   Villain glared at Fae, 'I thought he was gone, and I was glad to know he was alright. He was my mentor afterall.' Her voice attempted to sound droll, but her happiness betrayed her a little. Cerberus snickered, 'Angel lady here seems right Villain, has Death's little pet been pining for her master--?' A kick in the face summed up what Villain thought. 'Ouch! That wasn't very nice feather brain, want me to roast you when we get back?!'
   'I'm off for a walk, don't scare the pretty people too much hell cat.' And with that, she walked off (in the opposite direction of the two entities). Stretching she took in the beautiful place again, soothing her anger, and upon reflection even laughed. We acted like mortal school children just then, She thought a little embarrased (She knew this when she'd killed a shady character hanging outside a school; she had to observe it was him first--- 'you like him don't you?' 'I do not!!' was what she had overheard a group of girls discussing.)
   What am I going to do when I leave here to find Death? He must be with the other horsemen by now.... 'We have a bond, Villain, we are always drawn to one another at some point.' She wasn't too sure about going to a place like that, they'd tear her apart. Perhaps I could get Max to help me, if he's still around when I get back? She still had his lighter in her pocket.

Conquest shook her head, glad War had ignored what Death had said, 'What makes you ask such a question? And can we freely discuss this in front of a traitor like Death?'

'...So you're telling me that the horsemen are in cahoots with Lucifer?? Agh, this isn't good.' He sighed, 'And I assumed that Fae girl had something special about her; she seemed like your champion-- and even when she had fallen you never had to question her loyalty to come back. You love your angels, but you're not stupid.' He closed his eyes and pondered for a moment before saying 'And yes, that Villain is special-- While Fae is the relic, Villain knows the spell to awakening it. How do I know?--' Diablos asked in steed of the Creator, '--because you can just see it in her eyes. She was another child of the God of Everything, just like Fae is. They could be our equals, Creator, but they're too young and naive to even comprehend that.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2011, 10:42:21 AM »
(round one, part four)
(as you may have noticed this round is more of an introductionary one,  the actual fighting will come later)

the lighter began to burn in villain's hand, a purple glow creaping over it.

max and mike stood perfectly still and silent, their weapins lowering as chainsel gazed at them. around mikes neck hung a large bullet casing which started to glow purple as chainsel took their will from them with but a single glance. "no! brothers! take me but leave them!" chainblade pleaded whilest being held down by chainsaw. "why have one when we can have three and end your little escipades right now?" she laughed, chainsel walked over to her sister and looked back at their handy work. "one beaten to a blood mess and two under my spell and willing to do what ever i say, nice nights work don't you think sister?" something dashed through the ally and stopped, its three blade like claws milimeters from peircing both sisters throats. the creature had a small snout full of razor sharp teeth, dark almost black red eyes staring at the wall behind the women from their plce between the two, the porkupine like spikes on its back shuttering momentarily as the chainlink beast breathing loudly. "you woke me up...you know i don't like to be woken up, release them all and disapear before i end you both painfully." the being hissed obviously adgitated, it's silver glow coldly lighting the pithch black chains. "chainreaper, your here, if i had known i would have gladly kept you warm." "get out of my sight wh*re" "what did you call me?" "it doesn't matter, let's just get out of here!" the two girls disapeared leaving the small coin on the ground where chainblade quickly jumped onto it and turned back to dorian. at that moment max and mike both colapsed to the ground, barely consious.

back with villain the lighter stoped glowing and turned back to normal asif nothing had happened.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2011, 06:54:23 PM »
"you are absolutely correct brother...they are too young to comprehend or even understand it...but Lucifer is on the move and we are running out of time. Lucifer will be going after Villain first before Fae." she stopped in her place "Death, even though is a horseman knowing of Villain's specialty, I know Death may help to protect Villain, as of the other three...I believe War has an idea" she looked at the moons, "I believe our time here is over, we must depart"

Fae smirked but then suddenly felt guilty, she stood up and followed Villain "I'm sorry for my assumption" she gave her a small smile 

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2011, 09:20:56 PM »
   The lighter caused a bit of pain, but it was gone almost as soon as it began, I hope Max is alright. Villain thought, Maybe I should find him first. Hearing Fae behind her she turned and snapped out of her thoughts, taking in what Fae said she sighed and put her hand on Fae's shoulder. 'Think we got off to a bad start. I'm a bit difficult to like sometimes; but I suppose now we're allies for definate, its nice to meet you, and as you already know i'm Villain.'

'hmm, remain cynical of that Death until we know for sure-- not that cynicism's in your nature-- tell you what, i'll be cynical for both of us.' He chortled, 'I'm glad I didn't have to fight my sweet sister-- I do like you, and I think your angels have a lot more discipline..!' With that, he laughed and teleported Cerberus and Villain out of there along with himself 'Goodbye sister-- we'll speak soon!'

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »
Fae smiled, when Villain disappeared she felt a strange amount of loss, Blade stood next to her as Creator, Fae and Blade left the garden.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2011, 12:47:49 AM »
Death started to laugh, getting up off the floor rather clumsily until standing upright again. "Why are you so worried, my vessel saw that brother War and that lifebringer Fae shared the same container. Sister Conquest was there as well!!"  Death slowly stopped laughing, then face Conquest again. "Sister, sorry to ruin the surprise about your 'plan' to become the dominant force, but..."

Death strolled towards her, and avoided looking at War even though their affection was borderline disgusting to him. "The omnipotent, omniscient, and all-seeing God of everything, has decided to wipe the slate clean. Now since I am a traitor to your cause, go ahead and treat this like an empty threat." He expected to either get laughed at, or an angry outburst from Conquest from even mentioning that such a thing could occur.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:50:12 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2011, 12:55:45 AM »
"Forgive me if this seems a bit... well insane. But since when did I even restrain Death with Conquest? I've been stuck in slumber for eons. And i return to find you, Death missing, the balance is in danger from both Heaven and hell joining forced, and suddenly the God of Everything is involved. Conquest... If what Death is saying is true, you've been tampering with forces even beyond the control of the Horsemen. Our role is to maintain a balance in the mortal coil and keep the two Kingdoms in check.
Conquest. I need answers. What are you planning to do with the mortal realm?"
He demanded, after hearing his brother Death just retell of how he got imprisoned by Plague and Conquest.
While Plague was still asleep.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:57:28 AM by Gabag »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
max and mike woke in a on a matress on a wearhouse floor, they looked around and noticed that they had been cuddling. they screamed in suprise and fell backwords onto the cement floor either side of the old matrese. dorian walked over looking sad. "hay guys, are you ok?" "yea, i think so." "what happened?" "chainsel used her sin to poses you both. then chainreaper saved us" the two boys looked up and over at a sloth asleep on a nearby lounge. he was shirtless with nothing on but a pair of 3/4 denom shorts and a large open jacket, a chainlink rapier laying on the floor next to his hand. "if not for ricky....we wouldn't be here any more."

"ONE SIMPLE TASK!! thats all that i asked of you. kill the weakest and send them a message, thats all you had to do! zach, we did our best, but when reaper showed up we had no choice but to flee." "we would have brought you dorian,mike amd max. we had them ready to bring back when reaper stoped us....we are sorry we failed you brother." tiffany and jenny stood before a lace monitor, his gray scales catching the dim light, his purple shirt and dark blue jeans visible alond with his green eyes. "looks like we'll have to plan this carefully. of we could end up on the losing side.