The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14208 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2011, 12:35:04 AM »
"move aside death" knocking him away, he clashed his sword against Plagues weapon

Fae stared at him, puzzled "what are you talking about?"  she gaped "what relic"
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:57:36 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2011, 07:09:18 PM »
   Whilst Death was knocked back, Conquest sprung into action and struck Death in the leg, 'You always seemed to worship the ground that magpie walked on-- sometimes I thought you'd give up your duty-- but I guess you're just a machine with a soul. How sad!' She swung her warhammer into the air to prepare for another strike.

'...And what does this entail?' Villain quizzed, 'I hope I don't have to get eaten by you or anything-- You gave your lighter to me remember??' She changed her clothes with a blink of her eyes back to a trusty trenchcoat, boots and black skinnies (with a vest underneath of course). 'I felt like a bit of a stiff wearing those in the mortal realm.'

Felon Shrugged. 'Thats what you are and thats what Lucifer wants you for. He wants a magpie of death too.' Looking back at fae's puzzlement he said 'I used to be the right hand--and best friend-- of Lucifer. I'm a fallen angel just like he was-- we were so disgraceful we aren't even in the hall of fallen angels.' Sitting down in a rather luxurious chair and gazing at Fae he continued 'As you can see, I would know all about his plan, and who was destined excetera excetera. All I wanted to do was have a life I wanted, just like he did. But when he wanted more, thats when I decided it was time to leave him to it.' Felon laughed 'And I want to help the goodies, so then at least the mortals can still try to choose their own lives.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2011, 07:29:12 PM »
"no no, not eaten......more like leached off somewhat....you see i gave you chainmeil's heart because i can sence you have hidden power, power untaped that once you unlock it you could destroy almost anything in your path. and as the holder of both my hearts i can tap into that power of yours making myself momentarily stronger, at the cost of my freedom of course. i hope you don't mind that my reasons are so one-sided but to be as strong as i need to be i need your help. and utill you unlock this power i can use it to defend you if needbe." max couldn't look villain in the eyes, more than expecting to look up and find her gone.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2011, 07:38:01 PM »
   'Chh-- Well if it helps you out-- I suppose I'm getting something out of it too.' Stretching she kept walkiing and said 'I don't know if you remember a few days ago when we first met-- but there was a girl there called Fae. I was pretty sarcastic to her-- she had a white staff?' Glancing to her side to look at Max 'I need to look for her-- Hey, what you looking shocked for?'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
"your still here, i was expecting acceptance to take longer. heck, the first and only other holder didn't talk to me for a month...wich was hard cos we we're in the same class...anyway, about that girl i think i now a way to find her. each on of us sins has worshipers, since my downfall i might only have one but he is an excelent tracker, he sould be in the park about ten blocks from here meditating. we should go see him and he can lead us to this fae you'r looking for." he smiles standing back up straight. walking next to villain confidently. "coincidently...there's a few key things you might need to look for, the more powerfull worshipers tend to mark themselves with the mark of their master, you should keep an eye out for them just incase, friendly worshipers will help you when they can while others will.....well killing you quickly is the best you can hope for if they get hold of you. not that i think many of them would stand against a decent blade."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2011, 05:04:28 AM »
Plague only nodded to Death as he tried to lighten his burden, and kept silent as he parried War and tried to grab him in a chance to infect him with a disease from his body.

Death, showing agility and speed that defined a 'swift demise', and had one hand on her hammer and an arm around her waist. "I had fallen for you at one time, when you still had your wings and a radiance befitting your blue fur. Alas, I must now set my sights higher, though I understand that my love for the Creator is probably one-sided at best."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2011, 05:55:35 AM »
War, blinded by rage, snatched Conquest away from war "yet she didn't fall for you did she you puppy... who showed her how to live, I DID!" he punched him in the face, setting conquest in his throne "you, out of all of us has truly betrayed us, you still loved Creator as you confessed, you knew of that low life magpie's power...just like I know what Fae keeps inside her heart..."

"that relic..." a flash of green light and Lucifer stood in between Death and War "Fae is more valuable then Villain, since that spell she knows will be easy to get...though the relic.. will be difficult" Lucifer stood just as tall as War "Conquest had a greed to help me...in exchange for your freedom, it was I that bonded you and Fae together to get Conquest to help me"

War growled angrily at Lucifer "your a hoot" he said sarcastically. Lucifer laughed "I know I am...but alas, I just had Fae in my claws...before Felon saved her" he said the last part in utter disgust, turning to Death "why do you protect Villain so? you were in love with Liberty a.k.a conquest for so long... and you are probably wondering how Fae and Villain are chosen for such a powerful and dangerous task...a task meant to heal this world, to restore the balance I have worked so hard to break"

Fae felt awkward under Felon's gaze, she began to remember of her birth... her mother was Hope, she was raised into the sky as a babe in a bundle, laughing with joy as her brother in arms, Justice held her, many times she reached out to Liberty, but she merely turned away. Now Conquest, Felon was way before her time, she remembered how her mother said that her birth was glorious to the Angel community...but Fae did not feel glorious, she felt strangely an outcast. when she had finally gained the status of Arch Angel she wanted to challenge Conquest...instead she was trapped with war in her body for 300 years. "why...am I so special? why is Villain so special? what happened..."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:58:29 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: April 03, 2011, 10:15:39 AM »
    Being placed on the throne and listening to Lucifer she nodded, 'I suppose it may have been bearable to play my duty and to just be with War in secret, but Lucifer changed all that. I have the chance to have what I really want.' Glaring at Death she tsked 'And you-- you act so noble but you're just a tail chaser-- except you go for women way out of your league.' Turning her head to smirk with War and then to Lucifer she asked airily, 'Where can this Felon be found. If he's slippery, me and war will make sure to take him down whilst you grab the girl. But do not underestimate that stupid magpie-- her weaponwork is terrible, but although Death is a fool he is a great combatant. She has a lot of potential to protect even the weaker half of the power...'

Villain nodded, 'That sounds good, lets go there at once, Max. An old friend of mine had worshippers too-- he was a celectial anarcist, so ''the spiritual'' picked up on him-- and some of them were as mad as he was!' Chuckling darkly she said 'Remember? I think you ate one.'

Felon smirked, 'Outcasts are always special. Like you, Villain has always played the third wheel, with her best friends, with Death and his infatuations and even in Hell, she is the left hand.' He shrugged and continued, 'Being on the outside of the mess has made you able to see it clearly... and what you have inside of you...!' He whispered, touching the place her heart was lightly, 'Is the godly power that makes you unable to be a part of those lesser than you, for you to really fit in with them, despite completely understanding them. Even I am inferior to you and Villain.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: April 03, 2011, 12:07:05 PM »
"ok, but remember he makes my family look normal." moments later they arived at a small hidden garden guarded by a large iron gate with what looked like a demonic grin melted into the metal. as soon as they entered the buitifully lit garden full of exotic flowers of all shapes, sizes and colours something was missing. "MAX!! i knew you'd come back! how are you? are you hungry? hows chainmeil? and who is this?" called a slender racoon in a mesh tank top and shorts walking down a thin path as if it was a catwalk before hugging max warmly and noticing villain. "nic this is villain, villain this is nic." max turned to nic calmly and sighed. "so to what do i ow the pleasure my old friend?" "i need you to track someone down for us. and don't worry, this is an easy one, shes called fae and shouldn't be too far away." "always business with you, you should stop by for some pleasure some time other than just all work." "first of all i'm not to interested in the kind of pleasure your offering. second, you really seam more like one of tiffany's suporters." "never know till you try master, and if you remember i was, but i like you better, she doesn't apeal to the strong-minded gay community as much as she thinks she does. so how about you mistres villain, how did you come across this pain-in-the-a**?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: April 03, 2011, 04:55:22 PM »
Fae blushed violently at where Felon touched her, she looked away before she coughed "well, I see...i really don't like the idea of you being inferior to me...I prefer equality" she bit her lower lip "in any case, what shall we do not, complete the task?"

Lucifer shook his head "you can, but you will get hurt, not only by Felon but Fae..." he smirked devilishly "Fae fights dirty and I only battled her for about two minutes at the least...she takes after you Conquest, after all, she is your sister" Lucifer plan to cause more trouble was working, War glared at Lucifer "its not wise to say that to her...she might hurt your ego"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: April 05, 2011, 10:32:09 PM »
   Villain grinned, 'Well, nice to meet you Mic; and i'm sure, like you, you discovered these people... I may also be the left hand of hell.' She looked back at Max as if to suggest he wasn't a pain (to her knowledge so far), and asked 'Tiffany?'

'Definately an angel.' Felon sighed, before sitting back on his chair in a relaxed but curious way. 'I need to get you to creator... but Lucifer's minions have practically most of them watched, if not transformed to go where he is. That was how he was planning to capture you if he couldn't get you in the mortal world.' Placing a claw to his temple he pondered, 'You can't message creator as this is a place hidden to Lucifer-- who would track us down immediately too. I don't think its wise that you and Villain should find each other yet, whilst that fool is still at large.' A huge oak table formed in front of him, full with old and mysterious looking books, as well as parchment and quills and celestial maps that were millions of years old, and another chair similar to Felons appeared on the other side of it. 'Come on then, my equal... lets plan what we must do. There has to be a way.'

'Was,' Conquest growled, temper quickening, 'But if you can't deal with an angel who is weaker than me, then I suggest you sort yourself out before demanding me about.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #221 on: April 05, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »
Death resumed his laughter as he did the same movement to War, except knocking him aside rather than restraining him. "You became beneath my notice when you let War do this to you. There is no horseman called Conquest, there is only death, war, famine, and the 'good' horseman. While Plague deviates slightly from the term, you stopped being the 'good' horseman when you let Lucifer and War do this to you. I let you do as you pleased because I thought that you would get your senses back. What I should find truly shocking, is that I'm being called a traitor by the same entity that has not only become fallen, but is trying to upset the whole balance that the horseman were formed to protect!" He stepped towards her, and took off his hood to show the only hint of anguish that his visage ever showed openly.

"I personally despise myself for taking this long to say it, so go ahead and keep ignoring: Angel of Justice and Horseman of light, I had loved you more than the balance I swore to uphold." The anguish vanished and his face had turned to a black skull with white flames for eyes. "Conquest, your time has come..." He paid no attention to War as he deftly readied his scythe and went right for the kill.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:00:22 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: April 05, 2011, 10:56:46 PM »
"you hav't told her about tiffany and the others yet?" she's met all but tiffany, jenny and zach. none of which i wish her to anytime soon." "you need to atleast tell her who they are." "that can wait for now. you should start trying to find fea." "did you atleast get me a referance?" "in her mind." nic turned to villain and grabbed her by one of her shoulders and put his other palm on her forehead carefully. images rushing before his eyes as a blur. seconds later he passed out leaving villain completely unchanged if not a little creaped out at his sudden movements. nic was writhing on the floor, franticly convulsing, gasping for air. max stoped villain from atempting to try to help nic by holding an arm out in fromt of her, "at ths point even the slightest touch could kill him...now all we can do is wait.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »
Fae nodded and sat down, picking up a celestial map, at her touch it became almost 3 dimensional, "well...yes.."

War smirked at Lucifer, Lucifer glared savagely at Conquest, War readied himself for another battle "well, she never loved you anyways did she? Conquest has always been wrathful" he winked at her, then glared at Lucifer "well, it seems as though I have become useful to you"

"yes...you know Fae's weakness, I would love to know very much"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
   Villain sighed, 'I see. Hell is everywhere nowadays isn't it?' Pausing to watch the fur writhe on the floor she asked 'Isn't he suffering? Why would he do that so willingly?!'

War seemed to not have realised Death readying his scythe to strike Conquest, but, as she tried to move out of the way, her feet seemed glued to the ground. Annoyed at losing so suddenly, she shut her eyes to at least allow herself to vision War's face before it struck her neck.
   She felt the impact and then there was blackness.