The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14188 times)

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2011, 11:21:19 PM »
    '...War?! What are you fighting on Villain's side for?!' His anger suddenly drained, he knew it'd be a death wish to fight someone who was possibly stronger than even his master. He knew he had to embrace some humility and kneel, he had made a grave error. 'Y- you... you've been missing for a while? Have you been residing in the mortal world that long?... I--I can only apologise for what I said earlier.' He felt disgusted Villain was seeing this.
   Villain remembered the girl from earlier and snickered, I see I have a much more cockier approach than him.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2011, 11:36:36 PM »
"Villain is weak and has no use for me.." he stared at Hyde, he made a wise choice to kneel before him. "I have been reborn through a woman...usually males crave for power and its easy to control them... but women are motherly and have no sense of what kind of power they know they could have... seems though that Devil is punishing me" he then stopped then roared with rage that shook everything around them as he clutched his head and shook violently. Fae was resisting, but he fought her off. for now
"Fae is strong, to strong...I am caught as a life bringer...I have forgotten the smell of death and war..." as War walked in Fae's body, the ground burned under her feet. again he gripped his head as he roared with rage. but this time Fae took over her own body... pure holy light and Hell Fire clashed together. before War was restrained, War said his final words to Hyde "RELEASE ME!" his roars faded as Fae screamed in Pain. then stopped and Stared at Hyde as she charged to finish the job

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2011, 12:00:42 AM »
   Hyde grinned, 'Release you eh? I guess I can do that.'
Villain had seen the exchange, 'tsk, Old Diablo isn't gonna like this.' She walked over slowly, aware Hyde was distracted.
   No longer fearful of her he stood still, lowering his trident. 'You can't hurt me life-bringer... Your master sees me as useful.'
'...Crumbs.' Releasing her scythe into the world she quickened her pace to a fast run and swiped Hyde's legs before Fae could reach him. 'Hey, scab... how about you get outta here before i pluck you clean?...'
   He jumped and stuck his trident into her stomach, Twisting it. 'Pluck my feathers? I'll make you roast dinner...!'
'...grrrgh!' Her scythe was barely seen as it slashed his torso, but she was know gurgling blood. 'Idiot, No one would wanna eat slime like you!' The scene would have been almost funny if it wasn't so unpleasant.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2011, 02:42:00 AM »
Izzy began to laugh at the tiger who was about to strike him, "Loüs pësárnt" he said in an odd accent. The tigers arms were impled by needles, stopping him in his tracks. One of the serpents wrapped around his neck, and pulled his head back, tearing into his flesh. Izzy stood up, and the last serpent wrapped around his arm, falling apart, and recrating its self into a large needle. "Death to all!" Izzy laughed hysterically, impellying the tiger, and sapping his life out of him. It took but a second, and the tigers body became nothing but a life less corpse. The serpents reached to eachother and went back in the house. Izzy sat back down, watching the rest of the show. "Oh yes, a trophy" he had almost forgot, he order one of the dolls to go grab the tigers blade.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2011, 03:16:14 AM »
Coming in at a seemingly random time, Jelkin's laughter was loud enough to at least distract some people. He burst through the window with glowing purple hands, and his copy seemed to have already grasped what its master was planning, and held Snivel in place by holding the blade of her scythe towards herself while putting Snivel between her and the blade. Jelkin showed little hesitation in puncturing both the copy and the albino weasel...

When the hand went through the weasel's chest, blood shot everywhere as his insides had expanded and exploded. All that was left was a pile of  meat that was quickly becoming ashes. "Next victim!!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2011, 03:20:55 AM »
Fae looked down at the evil that suddenly pulsed...since Hyde and Villain fought each other, might as well she ran quickly and jumped down a good distance infront of the dragon, her senses told her to stay away from the energy he harnessed...but destroy him. she would wait for him to attack. her emerald gaze stared unblinking.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2011, 03:21:11 AM »
"WHAT THE HELL" Izzy yelled at the enraged idiot the just flew through his window. "I let you in my house and you break my. Window!!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2011, 10:41:11 AM »
max sighed watching the two birds rip each other apart from his spot now only ten meters away. he thought back to what he had said to the magpie. milliseconds before one of the crows attacks hit her a large black metal shield covered in blood red symbols, glyphs and tribal markings appeared between the two. "that ones free, you want more help you're going to have to ask nicely." he called from Villain's left, a long thick black chain covering up to his shoulder on his left arm then connecting to the shield. hes other hand tucked into his pocket, secretly holding a small cross out of view. "so, what's it going to be?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »
She panted in a very pained manner, and was happy for the respite. 'Go on then, how about I 'tag you in' good sir-- this tool is starting to annoy me.'
'G-graah--- how pathetic and weak of you to ask for help!' He knelt on the floor, with his trident now gone from nearly no energy. Black feathers were all over the floor, and some stuck together from the blood.
'I'm not as ugly or as stupid as you--I need to heal myself or die.' She noticed his decapitated group and tittered, spitting blood as she did so, 'Seems i've made much better allies than you.'
'Well, I'm not going to end up like that...I know where you are, so I can retreat for now...!' And with that and the last of his energy, His wings flapped with a snap into the sky, so circular the moon seemed to fit snuggly in between them. Shadows suddenly shot from everywhere and covered him... and when they split; there was nothing there.
'I think you scared him off.' Villain wheezed, and with a grin at her saviour, she collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »
Kitt panted, pulling himself up for the fifth time, hands grimy and arms aching. Above him Grace climbed with graceful agility, higher and higher. Finally she stopped at the top of a small steeple, with no higher to go... Git groaned and followed at his slower pace, swearing under his breath as he went...

Finally he reached her, breath coming hard and ragged. She glanced down and grinned "You know, you would be good at climbing, if you learnt how to do it properly. You have the right build and the right gait... You are just un-trained and hot-headed..." Her grin widened as Kitt tried, and failed, to pant out a profanity.  The pair waited up in the cool night air, looking over the city, smoke trailing through the sky from hundreds of chimneys, moon hanging over the entire scene.

"Why... Did we... go up here?" Kitt panted, finally getting his breath back. Grace looked down with a small smile and replied "Here? There is a nice view... I would enjoy it while you still can."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2011, 02:30:21 AM »
Jelkin watched as the bird-man flew away, and snorted. "Oh come on, I just started having fun!!" He then noticed the life-bringer and the malicious grin reappeared. "Oh goodie, another friend to play with. How about it, 'Big Sister'?!" Just as Jelkin finished his sentence, a copy of Fae was attempting to catch her off guard while a copy of Villain was unconsiously made and carried her a fair distance away from Jelkin's line of focus.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2011, 02:49:54 AM »
"Damn Copies" War's voice spoke with her's as she dodged the copies attack. through war's eyes he took delight in wanting to destroy the copy, she charged, at the same speed as the Fae,, she knew the dragon was making another
"Can't we just work together?" she asked herself, War chuckled "not sure...can we?" he asked he admitted to himself that he did like being with Fae... she was entertaining. "War!" she yelled sharply as the Bo staff's collided together and spark flew as holy and sinful energy clashed. "Fine...as rent" Fae felt his energy pulse through her arms as she jumped, then slashed at her copy, knocking it out. she landed in a crouch position "you were saying..." Fae then realized right after...the souls she collected needed to be taken to the sacred pool soon or they will be lost forever. time was running thin, instead of using the energy to fight she used the energy to run. jumping from the ground to the top of the building where her backpack lay, she bolted, never giving her opponent as second glance as she vanished out of sight.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:17:00 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2011, 07:30:35 PM »
max slowly walked over, his arm turning back to normal leaving the fan and chain in his hand, he carefully scooped villain up off the ground. max carried her over to the entrance of Izzy's tent before slowly laying her down on a small patch of unbloodied grass. he turned to walk away pulling out a small silver lighter. "when she wake's up, give her this. tell her that if she needs me...she'll figure it out." he started to walk away leaving the lighter on the ground, two  engraved letters visible in the light, ES.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »
   Hyde appeared before his master, looking rather shamefaced. Stood before him was the master of Shadows, kin of the devil and of God and one of the four knights of the apocolypse; Conquest. She was an inexplicably beautiful blue Lioness, who donned great and horrific black armour. Looking at her minion with a mixture of boredom and disgust, she sensed that he had both good and bad news for her. 'What is it, and where is that grim reaper?' Her droll voice echoed in the pure white chamber, decorated with large marble columns, and dark teal pools that seemed to have a bottomless depth. She was sat on a pure white marble throne, that was decorated with engraved roses and thorns, like as if it was a huge rosebush.
   'I am sorry my Lady, but I was unable to secure her...She had strong allies--'
'ENOUGH.' She boomed, 'I DID NOT SEND YOU TO MAKE EXCUSES, AND DIRTY MY SANCTUM WITH YOUR BLOODY MESS.' The loudness made Hyde flinch in fear. 'Now...' She said back in her usual droll voice, 'You will try again soon... she is key to what I need. Do you understand?' Hyde nodded, looking completely tiny compared to Conquest (although he was technically taller than her). 'But I bring good news!' Hyde blurted, suddenly remembering; 'I have found War!!!!'
   This news surprised her; but it was very good news-- very very good news. 'Tell me the story.' Her voice sounded a lot sharper-- like she was actually paying attention. He began from the beginning...

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »
Izzy looked at Villain, "Come on boys" he laughed as he went inside, such fun he was having. "First murder now doctor" he said out loud pulling a table over to him. A couple of dolls picked Villain up, setting her on the table, and tearing off some clothing to help gain access to wounds. A small doll sat onto of Villain's exposed body, and began to puncture there skin with its needle sowing together any wounds. Then Izzy put some warm blankets on Villain, and sat down waiting for them to awake.