The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14193 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »
"don't worry, I've had plenty. and so far this isn't even a close second." max smirked, not noticing the chain disappearing up his sleeve. "but don't let me be a bother I'm just a what was it you called me? a peasant? what possible threat could i have to you two obviously powerfull being....." he suddenly cut off as the chain attached itself to his spine, sending thousands of microscopic chains into his spinal chord, taking controle of his body as a secondary voice entered his mind, a dark rasping voice (think voldemort at the end of the first movie but more demonic and menicing) <feed *inhail* them *inhail* to *inhail* meee!!! *inhail* let *inhail*me devour them!!*inhail* i want *inhail* to taste their *inhail* oozing blood.> Max's face started to lower,  his stance lowering down till his knuckles barely missed the ground, his back hunched and a demonick smile crept over his face as his entire personality became secondary to the mysterious being in the chain. "you...smell *inhale* Delicious...."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2011, 10:56:43 PM »
   Conquest looked disgusted. 'Do you know who I am? I am the being the takes all from enemies with flair and flawlessness; I am the one who will help take victory from the scummy mortals who have no distinguish or tactics; I am the true ally to war--the one who will destroy and pillage and devour-- I..AM...CONQUEST.'
   The blue tigress sweeped Max off his feet. 'Your challenge is an insult. Allow yourself to be slaughtered.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2011, 03:07:31 AM »
Jelkin made rather good progress towards the source of the power, and was able to make out someone yelling even though he didn't know what they were yelling. As he walked out, he noticed a rather large tigress with a massive hammer. His heart, partially blackened by his 'rise to power', skipped a beat as the power she gave off was enough to have him smile with an open mouth. Wow... I wonder if she'll take apprentices...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2011, 04:33:40 AM »
"Now now sweet Conquest, don;t be so hasty on the poor lad" he teased but watched by with amusement.

Fae still lay asleep, a soft , blue light flashed then appeared an god like beauty of a white wolf. his bright ice blue eyes glowed with grief as he laid eyes upon the lovely snow leopard. his heart pounded heavily in his chest as he stared down at the one girl who could ever take Arch Angel Michael heart. he clutched the hilt of his sword as he drew the golden blade. "Fae...you look more lovely than ever" his voice was torn between sadness and anger, he knew of her story, he despised it. He wanted his smiling lover back... she was due to be come the Arch Angel she was destined to be... but Lucifer betrayed them, sealing war inside her peaceful, delicate body to gain the power he wanted to become the ultimate warrior.  she bared its mark of the full fledged arch angel(thats why she was able to survive this long), she only just finished the ceremony and was on her first mission as Arch Angel... when the tragedy happened. she could now no longer wield the weapon she was given... but now..now he had to try to unseal her from the likes of him. he could see the black chain as he raised his holy blade and crashed it down onto the chain.

The blinding pain awoke Fae from her deep dreaming as she opened her eyes as Underworld power burned her arm, standing up from her bed she screamed in pain as the red energy traveled up her arm, Michael began to shake as he rushed to her side "FAE !! its me, Michael, I am so sorry!!" but she continued to roar with pain as an unnameable force pulled her away from Michael. as she vanished from his arms...

During the same time, War was leaning against the wall as painful heavenly light traveled in patterns up his arm, it glowed sliver as he breathed heavily. Fae appeared in front of him ten feet away, as she was being dragged towards him "NOOOOO!" he roared with rage and he sank his weight in the ground just like Fae was doing. she used her tail to hold onto something, the chain was strong, but two powerful beings struggled savagely against its power.
"CONQUEST!!!" he called for his sister. Fae pulled against it, she stared at War with hatred as she was continued to be pulled against her will "NO,NO,NO,NO!!"  inside her head, she prayed for strength, she saw Michael appear, her heart beated wildly at the sight of her long lost love.... War noticed, he teased the Arch Angel by pulling her more towards him.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:38:25 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2011, 07:03:10 AM »
"i nether know *inhale* who you think you *inhale* are, nor care. *inhale*" he stood back up noticing a third scent enter the area, this one smelt like it would taste horrible so he ignored it's preasance. more darker than black chains, with the same blood red glow from between the links, slithered from under max's clothing covering his scales like a second skin. hundreds of thin chains shot out of four spots on his back before forming into four solid chain tenticles with five blade like fingers at the end of each one. they lifted him up off the ground, his limbs hanging limp as he rose three feet of the ground "I am *inhale* chainmeil, *inhale* youngest of the six *inhale* chains of sin. *inhale* i...am....gluteny...*inhale*" he laughed weakly, not even flinching when fae appeared, he was locked in a now silent stare at conquest. a demonic smile crept across his face as his body continued to be consumed by the chains.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2011, 12:22:04 AM »
"Eh why not, I don't have anything else to do" As Izzy said this, his small doll from earlier jumped down out of nowhere and onto his shoulder."It seems as if you aren't the only who wishes to go then, just for the fun I'll want to take an old friend" Izzy put down his arm, letting a tube with some blue liquid fall down. A mechanical looking dog walked up behind Izzy opening its mouth. Izzy pulled the cap offf and poured it inside the creature. "Taste good, been long time has it not? Well then lets us be off" He motioned for Villain to move onward.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2011, 03:19:49 AM »
   'Alright, but lets be cautious-- I have a bad feeling about this one, friend.' For this situation, a light jog made her and Izzy (and his companions) get to the scene rather quickly, and it made her heart stop in her chest. Conquest and War...man, thats definately not good. She noticed the being that had a resemblance to Max, but wasn't sure-- he looked much different, much more evil; much more similar... Gluttony. Damn, I knew we were linked. At least Lucifer has two of his minions on the board... Looking back at Izzy she growled 'This is going to be a bit of bother.'

Conquest caught Jelkin's eye and felt a great power from him; I wonder if he'll take a master? She was ready to take on the demon until the issue with War started. At a loss of what to do for a second she tsked, 'Creature...Gluttony-- Allow me a few moments and I will battle you with great honor!' Turning sharply, she cried out 'WAR! I will solve this! I will come for you... and we can be together again!' She watched as the two were almost touching now; That woman will pay for stealing my War from me. She thought angrily; knowing that she couldn't do anything at this moment in time.

To add to the madness, A black portal appeared, and there appeared Hyde again, but now with someone else...or something else. The sight of Edward made even Villain flinch, and she'd seen some nasty stuff in her time. Edward had once been a peacock humanoid; with a big beautiful feathery tail and green and blue heair, with brown eyes and blue taloned hands. He had also had the most wonderful blue and green feathered wings anyone had ever seen.
   His form now was completely ironic and cruel, crueler than Villain had thought before. His look was almost indescribable. The colour from his plumage had disappeared--from what was left of it. His wings had no feathers whatsoever, and bony shadows pertruded out of his back instead. His tail had a few limp tailfeathers, but it would probably have looked better if they werent there. His face looked like it had been partially melted, and he had scars all over. A real ugly looking thing he was. 'oh Villain...How nice to see you again. I hope the devil's not been working you too hard--'
'--Don't talk to her kindly Edward! She destroyed you once! This is your chance to kill her!' Edward looked again at Hyde; his love still didn't see, 'If you wish it Hyde--she is as good as dead.' With that his stance changed and his yellow eyes glowed ominously; 'You're gonna look like me when i'm done with you.'
'...You're gonna have to do a lot of work then.' Villain said, making a raspy, low chuckle eminate from her opponents mouth.

'Izzy, Hyde won't keep this fair; can we double team?' She muttered.

Conquest watched for a another moment before talking to the one that interested her; 'Hey, you. wait there, while i slaughter this animal. I have a plan for you, if you're interested.'
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:22:19 AM by Villain »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2011, 03:50:49 AM »
Fae and War then merged as one... Fae was now vomiting like crazy, she transported herself at the last moment to go home. she collapsed in her kitchen "I didn't know that...you and Conquest...were mates" she seethed angrily as she picked her self up. "she is my one and only mate...." he replied in the same tone, Hatred for each other boiled inside. "same goes for you and my arch enemy Michael...I can surely use this to my advantage" Fae didn't bother to argue, for she knew it was useless and she shut him away to have a moment of peace. After a long shower and a meal, she went to watch television...the souls would have to wait another night...she thought of Conquest, she smirked well, your not the only one who can use it to their advantage... but she did not tell him... her love for Michael died a long time ago...

War, began to notice the changes within the chain..they were weaker, if he and Fae could stay away from each other for that long... then, he smiled, his excitement and pride of this brought heat to his body...for he was fire! he unleashed every possible power into the chain, he had to find that weak point... but nothing happened

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:11:50 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2011, 04:00:10 AM »
"Oh so you wish for you to do nothing?" Izzy laughed a little as he and his 'dog' companion stepped forward. "Žtlïb" Izzy cried out throwing his hand in the air pointing at the ugly creature in the sky. The dog spread its paws out, and opened its mouth. A small barrel poked out, "Fire!" Izzy laughed as a barrages of small thin hollow point needles began to shoot out of the dogs mouth.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2011, 05:59:59 AM »
chainmeil watched and dispite his thirst obliged to conquests will, growing stronger with every passing second. then a powerful source of energy hit him. the chain skins growth becoming more rapid as he looked over at villain. "you! give me the heart!! *inhale* give me my heart reaper!!" he became enraged and began to move closer when the lighter flew away from villain and hovered just out of his grasp. "my heart, my preatious.... *inhale* you are it's new holder arn't you reaper?" as he became stronger he seemed to get younger, starting as an elderly man and as he took hold of the lighter his body completely reformed so he resembled a human that wouldn't have been and older than 20. his entire body made of chain, his hands now resembled the clawed hands on each tenticle sticking out of his back, his face was completely featureless other than two small deep set yellow eyes. the chains on his face opened up like a mouth, hundreds of sharp blade like chain tips sticking out like teeth, behind which was nothing ness, a black void of nothingness. "you are my master...... reaper...... unfortonatly my host has given you my heart which leaves me with two options, serve you till one of us dies....or do what i did to the last holder of my heart." he said in a demonic voice that seemed to echo upon it's self

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
   '--hey, no. Ah--' She managed as Izzy began firing at Edward, guess that means I get to take Hyde-- That was of course her thoughts until gluttony stated she was his master. Thinking for a moment she knew it would be more advantageous to let gluttony at Hyde rather than conquest--Villain knew how to pull at the entity's strings afterall. Despite being called master, she couldn't help but be intimidated by his demeanor-- but if she showed weakness it would prey on that.
   '...Very well.' Villain said; 'You go for that ridiculous crow, and show me your strength; then I may consider you worthy enough to be the grim reaper's servant.' She turned to conquest; 'This show off's mine.'

Already enraged, she didn't like Villain at the best of times, but show off was the last straw; 'You have just made a grave mistake.' She growled through gritted teeth.

Hyde was stunned by the sudden attack to Edward by the stranger, Attacking a stranger on the whim of that ugly magpie? He must be mad. He also heard Villain getting a rather creepy being to attack him, That magpie makes me hate her even more....! Hyde thought, getting ready to battle with his trident of shadow.

Edward was striken by the attack, creating a rather large hole in his chest, but it meshed together again like jelly. 'You'll have to do better than that; dog boy.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2011, 06:01:06 PM »
"thank you master, I'll try to not make to much mess." he said turning to Hyde as another sharp grin crept across his mostly featureless face. "lets get started shall we? I'm getting thirsty, and you have an interesting smell. lets see how you taste!!" thin chains shot from his chest, quickly wrapping up Hyde and lifting him off the ground and reeling him in. Hyde stopped mere inches away from chainmeil's face as a long forked tongue slithered between his lips and he slowly licked up the side of Hyde's face, the sharp tips cutting the crows skin. chainmeil threw Hyde away, letting him fly into the wall on the other side of the ally while he tasted his prey. "you have a peculiar blood, i taste power, hatred, revenge.....love. you are a meal fit for a king, I'm going to enjoy this."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »
   Hyde tsked, 'I always get weirdos. Why is it always me?!' He muttered angrily as he felt his left arm dislocate when he hit the wall. Taking a pause, he used his wings to push himself off the wall, and landing lightly on his feet. He cracked the arm back into place, making a small grunt. But now he was mad, really mad. 'That bloody magpie always avoids fighting me properly...!'
   Swinging his trident back into position he glowered and barked 'You're not eating tonight, cretin.' Stepping with a quick pace, he got close to Gluttony before driving his trident into the earth; making all the shadows wobble around the battlefield. 'Ugly things wind me up.' A shadow struck the creature like a concrete wave from behind.

'For someone called Conquest, you sure don't do much of it--all you do is talk.' Villain said whilst circling Conquest at her normal slow pace.
'For the grim reaper, you don't seem to do much yourself.' Her speed was incredible; and she struck down upon Villain with her warhammer which almost seemed like a blur. Villain however, managed to just block it with her black scythe, which seemed to come out of nowhere.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2011, 07:45:53 PM »
Izzy put his hand on the dogs head, stopping it. The dog shut its mouth, waiting for Izzy. "Come at me if you will, if not I'm going to have to ask you to die. And stop wasting my time." Izzy eyes serious, stern, power full. Everything his normal domineer shielded.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2011, 01:36:55 AM »
Jelkin made his way out of the alley and into the open area, steering clear of fights as he made his way to Villain and the blue tigress. "I know this might be a bad time to ask, but I really don't know much about my power beyond what a bunch of cultists taught me six years ago... Do either of you have any powers in the realm of destruction?" A copy of Conquest and Villain appeared behind Jelkin, just in case the possible interruption warranted a retaliation.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel