The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 9030 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 04:45:34 AM »
It's alright. Go for it.
x

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 05:05:06 AM »
Alright int that case
Izzy 1 //  Nurse 0
I'll just wait on villan to post then
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 03:57:49 PM »
Name: Rigor Mortis
Species: Dragon chameleon
Appearance: http://mortisreptus.deviantart.com/art/Rigor-Standalone-2011-194939051
http://mortisreptus.deviantart.com/art/Monster-Hospital-185083704 (but with the spines on her head)
http://mortisreptus.deviantart.com/gallery/25262310#/d35gsbk (It's not clear in the images, but she wears a pumpkin mask on her head to the left, and she obviously doesn't have the scythe for this roleplay.)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3540218/
Personality: Rigor is usually better off when she's alone and busy. When she gets around others, she tends to manipulate and cause trouble just for fun. She will go to the extent of contradicting her own sense of morals in order to aggravate or make someone's life hell. She tends to not care for others, and can't seem to take things seriously (She has a sick sense of humor). She will often be melodramatic to the point of being satirical. Sometimes though, when she's alone, she'll generally become depressed and and angry wondering why people treat others the way they do unless she is kept busy. She also hardly sleeps.
Power: Can heal herself. (Not exactly a power, but she can blend in since she's part chameleon).
Illness/Reason for Being Incarcerated: Antisocial Personality Disorder / Depression.
Bio: Rigor seemed to come from nowhere, only being tagged because she committed a series of crimes varying from theft to second degree murder. When she stood trial, she was transferred to the asylum. She tends to keep her origins a secret, but one thing is clear: She is the way she is because of other people's treatment. Rumor is that she was very close to a human that she considered her father when she was young. He was a good soul, and always did right, even defending her when a large company wanted to take custody of her. The company ordered him killed, and she witnessed the murder. She went on a rampage as a result. After that, she changed forever. Now she is seen around the asylum helping other doctor's and seems to almost be the "teacher's pet" of the asylum due to her false charm. She collects hospital bracelets almost impulsively.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »
Alright, you be in. ^_^
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
hows this?

Name: max shadow/ Matt/ bizneg
Personality: (max) friendly and calm (Matt) quiet and passive (bizneg) psychotic, angry and generally violent
Psychic Power: can talk to and has minor control over shadows
Illness/Reason for Being Incarcerated: split personalities/ Schizophrenia
Bio: being alone for most of his life max was never alone, he was plagued with the voices of the shadows where ever he went. So when two of the voices he could hear in his head started to speak through him he wasn't too concerned until he started having black outs after which he would be blamed for things he never did. He was incarcerated shortly after a family reunion where one of the voices in his head took over. He woke up the next day in a padded cell with nothing but a headache, a straight jacket and the voices in his head.

Name: nurse Ricca shadow
Personality: kind, defensive at times, helpful, happy most of the time
Psychic Power: none
Illness/Reason for Being Incarcerated: her brother
Bio: Ricca trained from a young age, learning as much as she could about how the psyche works and various conditions related to mental health and the treatment for these conditions. But in all her studying she didn't see the issues under the same roof as her. About a month after she got her job in the asylum she was rudely awakened to her brother's condition
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 09:00:32 PM »
What species are they? D:

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2011, 09:19:56 PM »
serpington, your first character is in but we have to talk about your second one before you can play with her.

my rp has gotten out of hand in the short time I've been gone. Please slow down just a bit, people. D:

Sir, you have not posted a character and have not been accepted even though your post is good. Please delete your post or do I have to PM you for you to notice?

Nero, one of your doctors is out of control, obviously. You may have to keep a special eye on this doctor who is threatening to harm patients, if you find out, and pay attention to your patients' problems to a tee. Patients must be as happy as possible depending on whether they behave or not.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
Do I need to delete my post that was a response to his? I thought he was already accepted, so that's my bad. I'd PM him just to be safe.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 09:34:00 PM »
You don't need to. I was thinking that if Sir made good graces by posting a char and being accepted I would leave his and your posts be. Otherwise if he doesn't notice and keeps going idk what I'd do.....*fails at being GM*
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 09:36:45 PM »
I'll PM him if you want. :P
I wasn't going to respond until he did something here.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 09:42:16 PM »
I messaged him already, just waiting for a response from him. (him?) Jeeze this rp is so out of hand lol I almost want to make a posting order just so people will slow down a bit. Though I am guilty of rapid fire posting myself.
x

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »
I'm sorry, its partly my fault for the creation of Dr. Nuevos. But I actually created him because I thought what if there were some crazy doctors, too? And I arrived at Dr. Nuevos, the crazy (or insane) boa constrictor. Sorry about that. I probably should've cleared it with you.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
Order helps. Rapid fire posting is good, but I agree in this case it's gotten a tad out of hand. o.o;

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2011, 09:56:55 PM »
It's alright Daemon, there ARE some crazy doctors, I just wanted to give Entaru a heads up since he's playing the main doctor that some of the doctors below him are violating the roles of their jobs.

The problem is is that it's going by so fast and people are having so much fun (XD) that I can barely keep up and keep track, making trying to give suggestions or plot threads impossible. But I HATE posting orders personally because they don't allow people to relpy quickly.....which is the problem.....which is.......*headdesk*......maybe I need to make a limit on posts per day for the players or a limit on how far they can go? So that I can post plot threads as much as I want but there is not chaos.
x

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 09:58:41 PM »
Sorry Sasha, stressful weekend with next to no time for the computer.  I didn't even know someone else had an unauthorized doctor.  As for the posting issue, I suggest 2 per day.  Oh, and Villian?  Try to lengthen you posts a bit and keep them in the third person.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:00:49 PM by Entaru »