The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 9024 times)

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »
hurrraaaay; i'm sure i'll break things for a bit, maybe get attacked by a few nurses... :D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2011, 09:04:12 PM »
okay, so I've been avoiding doing what I need to be doing....namely talking to serpington about his other character and giving Macid his long awaited doctor's visit and I apologize for procastinating. I've just been going through a bout of serious depression and it's difficult for me to spend a lot of time on serious things, like writing very long PMs and posts with my phone, which is what I have to use.

but I have nothing to do tonight, so I'll see if I can't muster up the motivation to do my job. -sigh- I'm sorry. :<
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2011, 12:09:12 AM »
Feel better first!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2011, 09:34:45 AM »
i agree with macid, i can wait so get yourself feeling right first if you feel that you need to.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2011, 02:11:06 AM »
If you want to talk to someone who has something similar-- Villain is a good choice--i'll buy that for a high price

(went from serious to resi in 1 second--but really; i'm here)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2011, 01:12:36 AM »
Yeah so that was like the biggest fail in history, wasn't it? Only a few WEEKS after I say I'm gonna do something do I get past my block.

I'm sorry. I'm still not feeling betterer. But you know what? I'm feeling better than I was, which is a start! And I wrote a new part, yay. It's right here in front of me to be put up tomorrow. No it's not going to be an amazingly sweet post. But I tried to get us back on track.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2011, 03:02:46 AM »
Ah, it's fine. Stuff happens. :3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »
You know what I'm going to say....I won't even go there.

Just please if you like this RP help me save it!  :*

Post Merge: March 07, 2011, 09:12:46 PM
How about a for reals explanation now that I found the time....I have been waiting to post that one post for a lonnng time but could never set aside enough time on a real computer since I'm always on my phone.  Long posts like that fail on my phone. So I apologize that you can never count on my "tomorrow" actually being tomorrow. Things come up, and my morale goes down, I get depressed, then I'm screwed. But I am powering through, and can't let my depression get in the way of my stuff, like my RP!

But the "two day rule" obviously doesn't apply here, since I also haven't posted in much more than two days!

I just thought that it was now or never to save my RP.  X3
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:12:46 PM by Sasha W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2011, 12:29:13 AM »
Well, not much I can do beyond showing off my character's lightning powers, and how he is on his way of losing himself in said power.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2011, 12:33:10 AM »
I'm in my room, so there's not much I can do.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2011, 12:35:25 AM »
I can give you guys each something to do if you'd like....or we can wait for Macid's interaction and then skip ahead to the next morning.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2011, 12:37:23 AM »
Either or. I don't mind, I'm not picky.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2011, 04:10:24 AM »
yes please doctor visit!

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2011, 04:17:41 AM »
then it is already started...the doctor should have come to you in my latest post, Macid. X3
x

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2011, 04:11:33 AM »
Macid...i hate to bring it up but I posted awhile back and have not gotten your two day response. please post. unless I'm being a complete idiot and missed your post on accident.

don't kill me *hides from shoes being thrown.....unloved sasha is unloved!*
x