The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 9020 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2011, 04:12:21 AM »
oh woops, slipped my mind. to the main topic! Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2011, 04:43:29 AM »
okay, lots of stuff, me knowz...

so you guys are just going to roll with it like your chars got sent to bed, slept, and it is the next morning and they are being woken up. except for people like Entaru's Nero who I had something else happen to. these people I will talk to privately. If I don't PM you you don't have to worry about it.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2011, 07:03:47 AM »
I kind of reacted to the alarm and such. I'll "wake" on my next post.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »
Is it too late for me to sign up....? If not, i wanna post a character here :D
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2011, 06:14:32 PM »
I'm sorry but it is closed.

However if you want I can save you a spot for later?
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2011, 06:17:14 PM »
Okay! Yes please! :)
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »
Okay....so I wrote like an almost three page long post on word at home right? And I forgot to bring my flash today. Figures. So I'll post that tomorrow. Please try not to post until then or you'll mess me up!  X3 lol.
x

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »
Posting Sasha has posted.

Kodachi may join later in the week.
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »
replying Macid had replyd

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
Yayyyy! *happy dance*

*cough snuffle cough cough cough shiver shake fall*......sick sasha is also sick....*curls up in ball*
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2011, 06:02:06 PM »
-throws blankets and cough syrup at Sasha.-
Replying Rigor has replied. As a side note, Rigor's only being rude because she's irritated from sitting in her room. :P

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
XD I would be irritated too  X3 but I would be more hungry than irritated. Oh, and don't worry about breakfast, if you go on the field trip, then breakfast will come from someplace you guys pick, as in swing by McDonald's or whatever.  X3
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »
Lonesome Chrono has lonesomely replied...

Poor Akrill, not having a clue whats going on unless someone comes into his room...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2011, 10:28:36 PM »
Okay here goes :)

name: Ashton Taylor
personality: rather sweet and kind, however 'roberto' is a rude and cruel gangster, and 'tori' is a quiet and manipulative mad scientist.
psychic ability: air manipulation. He can create gusts of wind that can be calm or violent.
illness: multiple personality disorder
bio: ashton was always a sweet and kind boy. However, he was born into a cruel family, and he would be beaten by his mother and father and would go without food and water for days at a time. He was not allowed to go to school, and, living in an area overrun by gangs and drugs, no one payed attention to what went on. One day, ashton had ended up developing two split personalities in order to escape the abuse. Roberto, the first personality, was a wise cracking and vicious gangster. He was the first to discover ashton's ability. The second was tori, a quiet and manipulative self proclaimed scientist who wants to destroy the world. Lastly, ashton himself learned of his ability, and acciden

Post Merge: March 22, 2011, 10:32:50 PM
(sorry for double post, sasha o_o)
accidently tore up the inside of his apartment building with his ability. In a panic, more scared of their son than of being arrested for child abuse, they called the cops. Ashton, unaware of what was happening, was carted away by the cops and injected with drugs that restricted his abilities and controlled 'roberto ' and 'tori'
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:32:50 PM by Kodachi Devil, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »
Ah, yes, Chrono. I am sorry I left you behind, I will bring you back in at the same time as Villain. I need to stop being bad and leaving peeps alone. T.T;...

And Kodachi-o, I like your character, a bit annoyed that I have yet another multiple personality character, but maybe having so many personalities can inject some interest. :3 Anyways, yes you are good to go. ^_^ thanks for coming.
x