The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 14170 times)

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »
Cerise jumped to Daemon touching her shoulder, as she slowly raised her head and looked up at him. "I'm sorry..." she quietly said. "They won't leave me alone..."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 11:03:10 PM »
   Villain gritted her teeth silently and looked into Izzy's eyes. Slowly she began to calm down and the flying objects eventually started to slow down and drop from the air. She looked down onto her arm which was dripping with blood. The magpie squinted like she was trying to suss out the one taking her bloodied hand and after feeling satisfied, she stopped being tense, that was, until one of the nurses grabbed her firmly and claimed 'Look at all this mess!!! Its the quiet room for you.' And with that, Villain was frogmarched from the room, casting a back glance at Izzy. She smiled, only a little.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 01:42:22 AM »
"Ooooohhhh....." Sasha cried softly and her hand flew to her mouth. "Was it me? I didn't mean to get her in trouble was I the one who said that I just don't know I really don't know ohhh I feel so bad I've got to do something ohhh," a slur of words could be heard as Sasha's tail switched back and forth nervously. Seeing people in trouble tended to make Sasha's reactions hyperactive...."You guys she's in trouble you guys oh my goodness oh I'm so sorry I feel so bad oh no oh no oh no what did I do oh maybe I should apologize oh but they're leaving ohhhh...."   
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 02:05:48 AM »
Macid looked on as Villain was taken out of the room. "I'm glad that's over." He started to relax a bit before Sasha began to talk without pausing, sounding panicked. A smile crept over Dicam's face as he put the frozen apple slice in his mouth and chewed on the chunks. "You need to chill out. hehehehehehehehehahahaha. That's a good one Dicam." Macid looked at Sasha. He's got a point. You shouldn't work yourself up so much.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 02:18:56 AM »
"You're right I am doing it too much too much I should stop stop stop stopp-" Sasha clamped her mouth shut with her paw and took a deep breath through her nose. That always made her stop.
x

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 03:01:15 AM »
'She has like, a hairline trigger' says Daemon. He quickly quiets, though. He tries not to make fun of people or make observations. 'Yo okay now, then, I take it?' He asks Cerise. He could still hear that Villain girls' thoughts. She seemed to think loudly, but speak none at all. 'I like that girl.' he says. 'She seems pretty nice.'

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 03:09:06 AM »
Villian is led out of the room. She is taken to one of the empty quiet rooms on the first floor. The nurse is gripping Villian's shoulder tightly as she opens the door.....she then gives Villian a sideways look and asks: "Why do you think you got angry so easily back there? Did someone say something?.....Sometimes I feel the same anger when I...hear things."

Sasha calmed down before standing up....."M-maybe I should go back to hanging on the bar."
x

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 04:22:33 AM »
Izzy quietly tip toed down, following the nurse into the holding cell. He never had a reason to be put into the 'quite room' so he hasn't ever been in one. Not like one cold hold him, even if his whole body was restrained they couldn't keep such an artiest, as he loved to call him self, down. "Excuse me ma'am," Izzy said, looking sad. "I can't let you put her in there, see umm the doctor got out medicine mixed up, so she received mine, and well I obviously got hers. Mine has a couple side effects, extreme mood changes is one of them. And claustrophobia is a big one, if you put her in there... I'm not sure I want to find out what will happen." Izzy was a profound liar, his story was both logically and emotionally sound. 
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 05:24:58 AM »
"Umm yes I am..." her mind cleared up a little. All the thoughts and whispers in her head always became worse once she took her medication, but now it seem to take in effect. "I'm sorry, sometimes the people in my mind don't know when to stop. They say very horrible things.." she quietly said.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »
   Villain replied to the restrainer with silence only looking at her with some sort of disgust. 'Oh, that's right; you don't like talking... I suppose these quiet rooms will be a great place for you then...' The one from before had followed them though, and she couldn't help but wonder when he was talking how the nursing staff hadn't noticed him follow. It almost seemed intentional. Clearly though; he wanted to help her out, so she complied.
   Sweeping the nurse with a harsh kick, she fell to the floor with a loud crunch. stepping over the now passed out nurse, she could only assume she had banned her head and knocked herself out. She stood there and looked at Izzy, the blood still wet on her arm. She used some of it to spell a message on the wall; ...what now?....

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »
Entaru had zoned out with the incident with Villian.  His head had begun to hurt after his little experiment and he almost passed out with his eyes open for a moment.  He shivered slightly and looked out the door that Villian had been taken out of.  whathappened?whatdidImiss?didsomeonegooff?wasitsomethingIdidorsaidoralludedtoorororororor Entaru slapped himself and sobbed a bit, knowing his brain just looped itself again.

Nero walked into the quiet room with Katie inside it and smiled a bit.  His favorite patient, at it again.  He pulled up a chair, just out of her reach, and sat down slowly.  "Miss Katie, what have I told you about your little escapades?  I'm beginning to suspect you enjoy the quiet room."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »
Izzy basically face palmed him self, "Why would you do that" he said shaking his head. 'Think think got to think' he thought to him self. He looked at the nurse, and the the stairs and then at the quite room. "Alright then that's what we will do, hey listen this will be our story. We left, she started to go back up stairs, she fell backwards, slammed into the quite room she got knocked out. We weren't sure what to do we panicked, and left. Simple no?" Izzy took Villain good arm and took her up stairs, then to a bathroom. There he took her other arm, "you know you shouldn't do this." he said, pointing at her arm. "It isn't good for you. Open your mouth" Izzy put a wash cloth in her moth, and the doll jumped form her head  down to her shoulder. There it walked across her arm and down to the wound, Izzy nodded. The doll used its needle like arms, and a piece of thread and sowed her wounds together. "It will heal faster, and be less suspicious as to why the nurse let you go bleeding."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »
   Villain nodded slowly and followed Izzy in a rather casual and slow way. She followed him to the bathroom and after Izzy had washed her arm, bit down hard on the cloth, whilst the pain throbbed up her arm. After the doll was done. She picked it up with her mind and held it just out of attacking distance. With her newly sewn up arm, she stroked the doll surprisingly gently whilst motioning to her mouth and shaking her head I can't speak, and mouthing at Izzy ....Its....easier....that....way....and....I....Enjoy.....it....
    When they hurt her, they didn't do it anywheree where everyone from the outside world could see; they pretended to be normal people, a normal family on the outside...
'....Oh, i'm sorry about our daughter--she's awfully shy!!!'

The memory made her drop the doll with her mind, and she clenched her hand so hard, that some of the stitching came loose again.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2011, 11:09:51 PM »
Dicam turned to Sasha. "Maybe you should just hang yourself." "You shouldn't say things like that to people Dicam. You'll hurt their feelings." "They dont deserve our kindess. They're all the same." "The others have gifts like you and me. They are not the same." "Do their gifts make them better people?" "It makes them like us. They're someone we can relate to." "They weren't locked in their parent's basement for 16 years Macid. 16 Years." Macid looked down to see that his hands had balled into fists and had frozen themselves to the table. He tried to pull them out, but was unable to. "Uh oh."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2011, 11:31:04 PM »
"Oh shiz" Izzy lunged, catching his doll, he looked back at Villian, and saw what she did. He sighed, "come with me" he said, walking out of the bathroom, he went over to a secure door that read 'paper room'. It was locked, he smiled laughing to him self. He sat his doll on the door handle, and it unlocked the door. He went in, shut the door, and came out a few seconds later. He was holding some white paper and a black sharpie. "If I give you this, you have to promise to stop hurting your self ok?"