The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 14169 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2011, 11:39:13 PM »
Sasha paused, halfway across the room by now on her way to the exercise bar yet she still heard what was said."I should....hang myself?" she turned back. "I could, but I would but I should why but I would ohhhh....nevermind why." Quickly she noticed Macid was stuck. "Do you want me to call a nurse? Or maybe I can try to pull them off. We might need warm water...." she came to his side and started pulling at the frozen paws.

Katie scoffed lowly, stretching out her legs in front of her as she sunk down even lower, if that was possible. She raised an eyebrow at Nero before returning her attention to wiggling her toes....all she wanted was out. She needed out, needed away from the horrible drugs that stopped her from drawing! You should never stop an artist from drawing! Her fur bristled as she sunk into imagination as was usual and she fantasized about escaping, about being free of the drugs so she could draw once again, and she fantasized about all the things she would draw and the worlds of illusion she could return to.
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2011, 11:47:49 PM »
Macid thought. Hot water would do little to melt the ice. If they broke it off, the nurses would notice. If he told them, they might put him in one of the quiet rooms for using his power. The first time he was put in the quiet room was because he froze the door to his private room. He was sure that he would go there again if he used his power, but saw little other choice. "Call a nurse please. I'm stuck." "You would get us stuck you idiot." "You started it."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2011, 11:51:45 PM »
   -Thanks- She wrote on the paper and showed it to him, -what now?-

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2011, 11:55:25 PM »
Daemon had been watching what was going on. 'You dont have to call the nurse.' He said. He took out his spoon, a silver one, with an ornately carved handle in the shape of a Tsunami. He hit the outward curved side of the spoon against the ice freezing Macid's hand to the table. 'This stuff is pretty hard, isn't it?' He repeatedly hit it. Eventually, a small trickle of a crack formed. HE kept hitting that one crack. About ten minutes, it broke. 'There ya go. No need to call the nurses.' He couldn't believe what he had done. There were major consequences to do what he just did, yet, he wasn't too worried. He wouldn't get caught. He was sure. 'Hello, Mr. Daemon...' a smooth, drawling voice cooed from behind him. Daemon couldn't believe it. He was caught.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2011, 01:13:27 AM »
"I'm not sure?" He itched his head "how much longer do we have of free time?"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2011, 04:31:38 AM »
Nero cocked his head slightly as Katie sunk lower.  Putting his hand to his chin he pondered for a moment.  "Miss Katie...if I asked you to draw something for me, would you do it?  Without fighting or any mischeif?"  Any of the other doctors would have rather had Katie poke out their eyes than let her draw something, and for good reason.   They could survive having their eyes gouged out.  "I have a pen and a small pack of Post-Its in my coat pocket...I can lend you them if you like."

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »
One of the nurses came up to Cerise, "Now you've already made enough ruckus, time to go back to your room." She helped Cerise up and walked beside her, as the nurse held onto her shoulder. Cerise didn't say anything to the nurse, but only nodded.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »
Daemon turned to see Dr. Nuevos, the spanish armadillo. 'You do realise, that in case of a emergency, that you must alert the nurses?' Daemon turned to look at Macid and Sasha. 'Um, no?' Daemon said. 'Tsk tsk, Mr. Daemon. I know you've been here long enough to know Asylum protocol. You do know what this means, dont you?' Daemon knew he could run, but that would mean leaving Macid and Sasha. He couln't leave his newfound friends. He sighed. 'Yes, Doctor Nuevos...' he started. He lookad at Macid, and telepathically said 'Freeze him?'

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2011, 02:16:57 PM »
-About 20 minutes. I need to go back to my room at the very least- She wrote, -I want my teddy Eric.- It was almost funny how serious she looked.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
Izzy looked at his doll, and then nodded, "To the teddy then!" Izzy yelled, smiling happily as he took Villains arm and skipped his way down the hall. As they were approaching Villains room, Izzy saw that girl from earlyer being taken away. Izzy's doll ran off with haste before he could say anything. The doll jumped onto the girls tail, and ran up all the way to the top of her neck, standing on her left shoulder. Izzy just shrugged and began to skip happily along again.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2011, 02:53:07 PM »
Macid was startled at hearing a 3rd voice in his head. Was there someone else in there? "That's Daemon you moron, he's telepathic. Why should I help you?" Dicam turned to the Doctor. "I was about to call for a nurse Doctor, but he came before I could." "He was just trying to help. Don't punish him please." Macid felt terrible that he was going to get sent to the quiet room for helping him.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2011, 04:20:54 PM »
Katie was jolted out of her fantasy at the word 'draw.' She nodded without even thinking about it, ready to take any chance offered to be artistic. She knew that whatever she drew would not come to life, because of the debilitating drugs, or if it did come to life it would be a sickly, broken illusion. But that didn't matter to her. Whether or not the drawing sprung to life, she had been without paper and utensil for too long to refuse.
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »
Rigor sat in the community room, blankly looking at the TV. She wasn't really watching it, she was looking through it, thinking. She was surprised that she had been let out with the others, for she never really played nice with them. She assumed most had learned their lesson, and that was why she was able to sit alone. She was perched in her chair, sitting in a position that looked as if it wouldn't be comfortable for anyone else, yet it was comfortable for her. She was sitting on her feet, and her tail seemed to be clinging to the chair for dear life as if she were going to topple over at any moment. Of course, she wasn't going to, but her tail clinged to things when it wasn't curling up in its default position. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and she was reaching behind herself, rubbing her hands on her tattered wings, seemingly deep in thought. Lines of hospital bracelets were on her arms. The nurses had only let her keep them because she would get unruly without them. She kept them so that she could remember where she had been and what things had happened to her. Although, she never really thought about it when she kept them, it was as if they were a timeline of her past on her arms. There were also a few on her arm that had a name other than hers. She tended to steal bracelets from people she had assaulted, or in some cases, killed if they had bugged her too much.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
Suddenly, a doll jumped on Cerise's shoulder. She was a bit startled, but the nurse didn't seem to notice. "Now go inside, you can't be acting up like that unless you want to stay in here all day." Cerise nodded and went to lay on her bed as the nurse left, closing the door behind her. The doll immediately jumped and landed on her bed. "Where did you come from...?" She softly asked.

Offline Dementius (Sir Crocodile)

• Avid Aardvark
  • Bang.
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin/Fox (I tend to switch between the two)
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Build: Average
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2011, 08:42:58 PM »
Crocodile leaned against a corner in the community room, watching the TV with no interest whatsoever. He wasn't sure why he'd been put here... He... He tilted his head. He only though differently. He thought so, at least. He gripped his bushy tail and hoped no one saw his eyes glittering. He was a lot younger than anyone else there - only thirteen, and was hardly noticed. Sometimes it looked like the walls of the asylum were growing eyes, which would watch him murderously. The TV dials slowly turned to bloodshot irises, the walls growing catlike eyes that watched him as if he'd killed someone important. He crunched himself up in hopes it'd go away, but it only felt like the walls were closer to him, watching him from only and inch away. He almost screamed, then looked up...

The TV was still on, the dials just that; dials.
The walls were normal.

He looked around, his ears pricked to the slighest sound that was out-of-place. He shuddered, slowly standing up. He hobbled over to a chair and sat down next to girl, but he couldn't place her name. He perched on the chair similar to her, only with his feet splayed out more so that he could place his hands on the edge of the chair inbetween his legs, like a gargoyle on the roof of his old apartment. The gargoyle... He tried to not think of it, how it had watched him as he had been put into the ambulance that night... The gargoyle... The gargoyle...
I paraphrase Winston Churchill:
May God have mercy on my enemies who think I yiff, because I sure as hell won't!