The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 14166 times)

Offline Dementius (Sir Crocodile)

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Bang.
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin/Fox (I tend to switch between the two)
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Build: Average
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:09 PM »
Crocodile shrugged. "I guess," he said. "I don't have anyone I can call a friend here, and I figured I'd need to make a start. You probably weren't the best choice, but you're the only person I've ever spoken to here besides the staff, and they act like I'm three." He said, scratching behind his ear with foot, much like a young fox would. "Not that it really matters to me that you don't feel like being social, or don't want friends in general - 'tis fine by me." He said, stealing a glance at Rigor. "It's your choice whether or not you want to get over whatever kind of past you had, if that's the reason for you being this way. If you don't," He shrugged, "it's your choice. Not everyone wants to." He said, staring into the TV. "Some of us... Can't. Like if we do... We forget a part of ourselves, y'know?" He asked, not really expecting her to reply with anything sympathetic or even attempt to be social with him. He actually expected to get hit, a fist to the face like the kind his dad had constantly given him when he was little would actually be comforting.
I paraphrase Winston Churchill:
May God have mercy on my enemies who think I yiff, because I sure as hell won't!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2011, 01:58:24 AM »
"Friends and bonds of similar nature are formed unconsciously, not from asking." It seemed like a cold thing to say, but she honestly felt that way about friendships. She had never really had friends because she never allowed herself to get close to anyone and could drop them on a whim. It was one of the reasons they said she was a sociopath was because she didn't care if her doing that did any damage to the person in question. "And as for my past, I don't know of it. So I don't know if it's why I am the way I am. I'm just that way. I can't choose to accept a past I can't remember." She seemed to be getting irritated with him talking, and tried to cut down anything he could propose as quickly as she could.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2011, 02:23:20 AM »
Akrill could be heard from his cell counting in monotone as he hung from a bar on the cieling. He was doing pull ups with his legs, exercising his back, abs, and thighs all at the same time. He had retracted his lightning rod since it tended to get in the way of his work-out, leaving only a two inch diameter hole where the device would normally stick out from. After about fifty warm-up pulls, he didn't even wince or even shake from the burning as he did twenty-five more pull-ups before sliding loose and grabbing the pole with his hands to do the same with his arms and shoulders. I wonder when my next meal is coming, or if Doctor Nero ever calls me out... I can't even recall how long ago I was sent back. Well, I'll just get stronger during that time.

He continued to count, his voice rarely straining or changing pitch...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Avid Aardvark
  • Bang.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
"How would you know about making friends? You've never had any to begin with!" Crocodile snarled, then hopped off the chair and brushed past her, not to try and spark anything, but to read her hospital bracelets. He had clipped one with his hand as he walked past her, and for a split second saw something that made him realize just why she never bothered with friends. He stopped at the door to the community room. He looked back. "That many hospitals... You never had a chance to make friends, did you?" He asked genuinely innocently. It probably wasn't the reason for her anti-socialness, but it was a good guess that he sadly knew was probably wrong.
May God have mercy on my enemies who think I yiff, because I sure as hell won't!

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »
The doll looked around, finding a red ball with tentacles. It stabbed the ball, putting it on its head, mocking Izzy with his over Zealous personality.

Izzy actually thought about the question before answering, "yea I mean I can feel this odd feeling in my skin. I just thought it was the medicine doing that to me, but I sent one of my dolls out to scout the area.… well it never made it back, I just figured someone steeped on it" he shrugged.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »
Katie felt her expression fall...he locked the door. It was not as though she expected any less. This was a hospital, after all. But a girl could hope.

So. She was in as much trouble as she thought, or he would have let her go back to her room. Leaving like this, he was obviously planning on letting her stay in there longer. Sighing, she watched as the cat-thing circled her. Rubbing against her and mewling in that horrid tone. Katie felt her frown curl into a snarl..."He's a liar, kitty. You and me, we tell the truth. We're gonna get out of here. And we're gonna finish what we started. I don't draw for anyone but the father of the night. Especially not some haughty doctor....and...." she looked down at the drawing, a strange sort of sadness deep in her eyes...."....the night father is unhappy with me. He knows I failed him. I- I can't wait much longer to leave this place. His punishment. His punishment is divine."

Katie sunk back down, her rant turning into undescribeble, fearful mumurs. She didn't notice the cat come and curl up on her chest.

Sasha blushed, her tail twisting all up. "Yeah yeah I think we should we should go right away can't get in trouble like that Katie person or that Villian person but Macid, where did he go again I don't know yeah let's go..." she brushed past Entaru, her arms locked in a tight hug around herself. She really hated to break down like this in front of someone yet couldn't stop herself. The lemur made a bee-line for the door, looking over her shoulder once. "Hurry Entaru I think it's going to be bad really really bad like those teachers-" and so she went on. She did not wait for him, just plowed right through the doorway. Maybe she would calm down once she reached her room.   
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2011, 08:28:13 PM »
Rigor had jerked back snarling as he clipped her bracelet. She crossed her arms defensively, keeping her eyes glued on him as he made it to the door. If looks could kill, this fox would surely be in a coffin, but before he could think twice, she rushed at him and grabbed him by the throat. She had already been on edge with him constantly jabbering next to her, and touching her bracelets just set her off. "I suggest you keep your hands off of me and mind your damned business," she growled. One glance over her shoulder revealed that several patients were staring and nurses were rushing in her direction. She let go as the nurses got to her and took a few steps back with a smirk on her face.

• Avid Aardvark
  • Bang.
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2011, 09:51:34 PM »
Crocodile rubbed his throat. "I do it to people all the time." He hissed, inferring to clipping people's belongings. "I read the pasts of objects and or their owners. It's my power." He growled. "Before I finally was going to leave you alone and gave you what you wanted, I figured I'd try to find out exactly what made you the antisocial piece of crap you are today." He snarled. It was brave words coming from a thirteen-year-old to someone who could easily kill him, but Crocodile was too angry to care. "Not that it'd have any effect, but I doubt your old self is truly gone. Whenever you feel like coming out of that dark little hole you call your conscience, you let me know." He said blankly before turning and heading down the hallway for his room.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »
   Villain sighed -Lets make a pact...we have to warn the others-- everythings creepy here, and it makes me want to snap things... I see blood dripping from the wall and i don't like it.- She started writing something else, but a young fox was walking in a rather quick and angry way, knocking into her by accident.
   It made her drop her paper and pen. Looking up at the fox, she didn't do anything. She just suddenly felt really sad and sat on the floor; her taloned hands stabbing into her knees from the grip. Am I that invisible? She suddenly decided to grab her face, the claws from her talons puncturing her scalp (only a little) and blood started dripping from the sides of her head. The pen began to float in the air and snapped into halves then quarters, then eights. Her reaction seemed so bizzare for such a little incident.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »
Izzy couldn't stand rude people, especially to women he was raised a gentleman. He grabbed the fox by the back of his head, and threw him into the wall, before the fox could do anything Izzy was holding his arm up to him. A small worm like doll came out of his sleeve, it slithered as it came out, its head  a sharp razor edge blade. It pressed against the fox's throat, cutting him a little. As some blood started to drip out Izzy spoke, "Now look here" his voice hard and cold "You will apologize to my friend her, before I slit your throat and kill the wasted trash you call your self." his eyes staring into the boys, they were cold, dark, and filled with murders intent.

• Avid Aardvark
  • Bang.
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2011, 12:11:58 AM »
"For one, I never got a chance to apoligize, because before the freak of nature you call yourself pinned me to a wall before I got the chance." He hissed. He tried to move his head to look at the sparrow-humanoid. "My apoligies, Villain, is it? I do beg your pardon, I was on my way back to my room." He said politely then pressed his foot into Izzy's stomach and pushed him back as he stepped away from the wall, rubbing the back of his bruised head. "Keep in mind, kind sir, that you might wish to watch the scene play out before you attack someone." He snarled, then continued on his way, dragging his hand along the wall as he went to read the history of the hallway.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2011, 01:00:54 AM »
As the fox was leaving, Izzy face became enraged, his whole body tensed up, and his arms dropped to his side. The worm like doll wrapped around his arm, and the blade started to vibrate. He began to charge at the fox, full of anger. The blade rubbed against the wall, cutting through it like butter from its high frequency vibrations. Izzy to a swung at the boy, a nurse tackled the boy saving him just in time. The blade cut straight through one of the water pipes, spraying water every were. Izzy quickly tuned around to strike again, but a nurse stabbed him with a needle sedating him. The vibration slowed down as Izzy lost conciseness, "W- watch your.. your self!" Izzy barley was able to mouth out before he fell over. The nurse looked over at Villain, "come help me take the boy to his room please."

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2011, 01:09:08 AM »
Daemon was tired of sitting around. The white walls of the quiet room held nothing interesting. The floor was a polished marble. He walked over to the door. 'Did he lock it?' he jiggled the handle. He couldn't believe it. It wasn't locked. He pushed the handle with more force than was necessary and was surprised to hear a loud thump then crash. Oh no, he thought, I hurt someone. He peered from behind the door. He had hit a nurse. He noticed Villain sitting on the ground, Izzy passing out, and a young fox standing there. 'Am I interupting something?' He looked down at the nurse. Her head was bleeding. He looked at the corner of the door. There was a large, black-red ooze on it. 'Oh my god.' was all he managed to say before he retched up his lunch. 'I hate blood.'

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2011, 01:27:37 AM »
   Villain couldn't help but be angry at the nurse for getting Izzy, but was relieved he hadn't attacked the fox. She heard a retch behind her, and completely ignoring the nurse for the time being, she ripped off some off her clothing and handed it to Daemon, You can read my thoughts, so... here, sorry, this is for your muzzle. My sad heads gone. Hope you don't have a sad head now.  She turned on her heel sharply and went to pick Izzy up with the nurse. The nurse was being quite rough with him, Villain thought this may because she was struggling with his weight. She gave the nurse a shove out of the way and picked Izzy up gently.
   'Heeey...wait a minute, aren't you supposed to be in the quiet room? where's the nurse??' Villain looked away, she was in deep trouble now. The nurse got out a device from under her pinny and pressed it. A high pitched beep resonated off the walls, and footsteps sounded in the hallways. 'You've had it now--you creepy little mute.' The nurse sneered, kicking Villain in the kneecap and making her drop Izzy and fall to the floor herself.
  Wh-whats going on? That nurse is usually so nice...?! I-is this... are they like them??? Villain lay on the ground, the shrill noise being the background tune to her ind images of her being kicked in.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2011, 02:09:04 AM »
"No... Villain... damn..." Izzy was still numb from the shot, "hey... you... you.. got to get us out of her... Hurry... please.." Izzy could barley talk.