The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Dreams  (Read 7125 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Shattered Dreams
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »
Rachel was packing, she knew that she was 'summond' to old Mustard home... "I dont trust him" she mumbled

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 01:15:42 AM »
Drake sat in his seat on the plane wishing for a drink. He didn't like flying, foxes tended to be claustrophobic creatures. Drake chewed anxiously on a pencil to try to quell his nerves. His laptop sat on the tray table in front of him. He was actually making some headway on this novel! Though it seemed to be turning into a satire of his experiences with that old millionaire... A voice sounded over the PA system informing the passengers that the plane was about to make its descent into the Florida Keys. Drake knew that when he got there there would be a limo ready to take him to that...man's ferry boat to his private island. Then Drake would see what this was all about...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »
Sasha......had fallen asleep. Normally she cursed such incompetence, considering that she had studying to do and homework to finish. Yet there she woke up, late at night, her textbooks spread on the bed around her, and the light out. Quickly she jolted upright and grabbed her cell phone. She texted first  Rachel that she was sorry she missed their pizza date then her study buddies and apologized for forgetting to message over notes. But then she noticed something, a new e-mail from a certain....Mr. Mustard.
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 02:29:01 AM »
Rachel smiled at the text and left her home with another plate, knocking on her door, hoping she would open it again

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 02:33:01 AM »
Sasha answered the door in haste, almost tripping as she bounded down the stairs. She left the message unopened. "Hey Rachel! Sorry about earlier, I...well, you know." She smiled.
x

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 02:34:15 AM »
Drake sat on Mustard's ferry as he wondered where the other "guests" were. Maybe he had jumped the gun a bit and came too early

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 03:23:56 AM »
Rachel smiled at her cute friend "here is the Pizza that you ordered, her jade green eyes gazed at her apartment, clean... "Sasha, you work to hard... come over, have a break, I can help you too you know.." she smiled "i have been through the same thing"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 03:29:51 AM »
Sasha took the pizza, blushing. "Well...." she had to think on this one. "Only if we'll get my homework finished while I'm over there. It's due tomorrow and all." The message could wait . 
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 03:32:15 AM »
she smiled and hurried back to her home, pulling out her old High school and collage notebook, essays and etc. she spread them out on her table and waited for Sasha.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 03:33:39 AM »
Drake fet the boat bump against land. He had arrives at the island, now to find that old codger and get what he was owed..

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 03:48:18 AM »
Sasha followed soon after, lugging all the important homework, particularly some very difficult advanced chemistry that even she needed help with every so often. She sat down and marveled at how much Rachel had. "You decided to keep all your high school work?"
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 03:54:19 AM »
Yeah...it helped me through collage and law school" she smiled at she looked at Sasha's homework, chemistry, then she grabbed a thick note book with neat notes "your in luck, I love chemistry" she gave her a playful smile.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 03:59:26 AM »
Fred sat in his chair and turned the music off. The letter disturbed him greatly. "An invitation to his island...  but why?" Inside was a plane ticket and directions to a ferry that would take him there. "Probably plans to persuade me out of this place with kindness. Or kill me and take it that way." Fred rubbed his chin. Going into his office, he found the deed and read it once over. Finding the clause of his death or extended absence, he found out that it would go to the bank. "Hmm, even if he does kill me, he still won't get it. All right old man, I'll come to your island." He packed up his things and left for the airport shortly after.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »
James waited in his dining room, watching the ferry bring the first guest to the landing. "One down, three to go..." James said to himself. He called his butler, Bill Rosenthau. Bill, a 24 year old wolf, took the job after his directing job fell through, not knowing the old man was so rude. "Start up dinner, and be quick about it." James yelled at him.

James brewed over his plans, knowing that tonight would be his last. He watched as the first, the writer by the looks of it, walked up the stairs leading to the house. James took the stairs to the waiting room two at a time. He was old, be took care of himself.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 03:28:56 PM »
Smiling, Sasha opened the chemistry book and pulled out the worksheet, a certain something clawing at the back of her mind....that name. The name....the name Mr. Mustard. It almost hurt to think that name, yet she didn't know why...she had never heard of it before. Biting her lip, she turned back to Rachel and asked: "Do you know anyone named Mr. Mustard? I...got a message from him today, didn't open it. It- it just started bugging me that this random person even has my number, you know?" It was doubtful she was going to even open the message at all, things like this were...unnerving.
x