The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Dreams  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Shattered Dreams
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 04:15:10 AM »
"Special occasion huh?" Fred stood defiantly with his arms crossed. He turned his head to look at the other guest glaring at him. "What's your problem buttercup?"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:52:12 PM by Macid »

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2011, 10:41:13 PM »
Drake backed away from the shopkeeper and went up to his assigned room. Best he got some writing done while James planned..
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »
Bill walked into the kitchen, away from the old crock. He may be evil and rude, be he was Bill's lifeline. The only reason he kept this job was because James practically ran the job market. If he were to quit, Bill would never find another job...

He reached into the cupboard, grabbing the oatmeal. James had the stuff with a pinch of sugar every day, nothing else. Bill couldn't see how the old prick could stand the stuff, but the man was obsessed with his health. Bill was sure he didn't have one bit of cholesterol in his bloodstream.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2011, 04:04:10 AM »
"What do you mean if he tries anything funny? I think the man respects himself enough to not go into unwarranted territory, at least that was the impression he gave me during our interview---" Sasha put a hand to her mouth and blushed. She hated it when she spoke all academic like...it made her look like a nerdy loser in front of her friends.........

***some time later***

The ferry pulled up into its due time at the island port. Yes it was late but it was better than not at all. Sasha turned round with a smile to her friend, her hands clutched tight on her bag: "This is it, right up there...boy does this man run a fancy place here-" her eyes wandered over the island's features, then to the location of the estate. "We'd best be off, right?" she liked her friends to guide the way.   
x

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2011, 04:25:22 AM »
James glanced out the window, at the approaching ferry. "So, the last guests have arrived... Bill! Get out here, you lazy bum!"
---
Bill heard the yell from the kitchen. He walked to the entryroom, to his boss's voice. "Yes, sir?" he asked, disdainfully.
"Is dinner ready yet, or did you lase through that, too?" James barked at the poor man.
"All is ready except for your Oatmeal..." he replied, heading back to the kitchen before he could be insulted again.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2011, 04:38:36 AM »
As the old codger barked at the butler, Fred couldn't help but be disgusted at his actions. Being a host, he'd thought he would have shown some courtesy around his guests. "So when do I find out why you brought me here? I know you didn't invite me over for a tea party."

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2011, 04:49:30 AM »
"When dinner has arrived, my friend... In the mean time, why don't you find you're living accommodations? I have set all the rooms on the second floor, and every room has a name card... I'm sure you'll find them most elequant......"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2011, 06:16:01 AM »
Rachel stepped ahead of Sasha, when they finally arrived in the building, she was breath taken...but she stood on guard, smiling at Sasha, hearing commands, she knew they were going to be 'assisted'

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2011, 06:22:58 AM »
James looked up from his chair, his neck popping. "Welcome to my humble abode... I trust that you have abandoned all previous distates? Anyways, welcome to Lookout Point. I'll have my butler show you to you're room... BILL! Get out here!"
---
Bill heard the old man calling him again. He walked into the entryroom, and noticed the final two guests.
"Bill! Show these fine young ladies to their rooms, now!" James yelled.
*It never ceaces to amaze me...* Bill thought, leading the guests to the second floor.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2011, 06:40:37 AM »
Fred had already found his room and unpacked his suitcase, which had found his way there before him. He decided to sit in a nearby chair to await the dinner service. "Something's off about all this. This better be worth my time." He said aloud to no-one.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2011, 06:48:49 AM »
Bill walked down to the ferry, enjoying a quick smoke. The old man's oatmeal was cooking slow in the burner, as the old man ordered. If only the old crock would die, that would solve a lot of problems... But, then again, without Mustard, Bill was homeless again, and that was not fun...

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2011, 12:46:05 AM »
Drake sighed as he put his clothes out on his bed. The old bat wasn't dead yet...and he was patronizing him...great. Drake shuffled through his suitcase until his hand ran across the object that protected him here. The butt end of a pistol protruded from his suitcase. Just in case the old man tried anything funny...

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2011, 01:46:09 AM »
Sasha was glad she had gotten her own room, and after a goodbye to Rachel, she went about setting it up to her tastes. She also took the time to get dressed in a dress even finer and take care of her make-up. She slipped her make-up set into a handbag to take with her, in case she had to 'fix her face' over dinner. And now she waited, nervously. This place seemed too large, swallowing.
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2011, 03:32:17 AM »
Rachel, in her own, extravagant Victorian style room, somehow the old man knew that her favorite color was cool colors such as green, purple and blue. she dressed herself in a slim, black evening gown that touched the floor, it was a halter style and it exposed her upper and mid back., her hair was down, soft tendrils of wavy black hair, she applied mascara to her eyelashes, enhancing them, when she finally looked at herself, she barely recognized the reflection...very beautiful.she put on a diamond necklace that was passed down for generations in her fiancee's family...her dead fiancee. she glanced down at the handsome image of her husband to be... a handsome silver wolf, with laughing blue eyes and shiny brown, short hair.
"give me strength my love...I will need it" applying a small amount of handmade, soft and fragrant perfume she went to Sasha's room. "Sasha?" she walked in.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:19:19 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2011, 03:34:21 AM »
Drake spent the evening alone in his room trying to do some work, but stress caused him to go through an entire pack of Marlboros. His eyes kept darting to the gun...would he ever have to use such a thing?