The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Dreams  (Read 7124 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Shattered Dreams
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2011, 03:47:14 AM »
Sasha spun around fervently at the sound of footsteps in her room, her coral pink, layered dress spinning with her movement. The bright lights were blinding to someone used to the pale lights of suburbia, and the room became a blur..."How dare you walk in like this---" she started, but stopped when she saw it was Rachel. Sasha put one hand to her heart and another to her freshly curled locks of brown hair, pressing against her temples. Her knees buckled and her tail curled. "Oh God I'm sorry Rachel. You just scared me so badly...I thought...that..." she slowed and tears were obvious in her eyes.
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2011, 03:58:07 AM »
Rachel immediately came up "shhhh Sasha its okay, I know that the old man has some sense of hospitality" she cooed softly, hugged Sasha, Rachel considered herself a guardian to Sasha, she moved in that cramped place at an early age...like Rachel. but she never told her that, the grandfather clock chimed "we should head to the dining room..." she said softly

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2011, 04:12:44 AM »
The young lemur trembled and nodded, snatching up her purse on the bed. She slowly tried to stop herself from crying before the tears leaked and smeared her make-up. Sasha appreciated the care Rachel treated her with, all teens secretly desired to be babied. But the fear was still with her. Fear for many things. When she had spoken to the old man, the interview, she had pressed him too hard and he had backfired with threats that honestly made Sasha fear for her very life. But it was going to be okay, especially with Rachel here. It was going to be alright. She held her purse close to her as they began to walk out, a sort of teddy bear.
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2011, 04:29:13 AM »
Fred had just finished buttoning the cuffs on his dress shirt, a nice black and brown with 2 stripes going up the front. He had to use a special tool to do so because of his large paws, but it was only a slight inconvenience. Checking himself in the mirror, he made sure his shirt was tucked in to his black slacks and combed his ruffs to make himself presentable. "Wonderful. If I'm going to be having dinner with someone I hate, I might as well look better than them." With a smile he walked out of his room and immediately smelled that all too familiar smell. With a groan he went to the next door and knocked in a way that wasn't pounding, but was urgent. "I can smell you from out here. Tell me you have some cologne with you man."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 03:19:33 AM by Macid »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2011, 04:49:34 AM »
Rachel kept a close eye on Sasha, but making sure Sasha didn't notice, the arrived at the doors, which were closed. "didn't should start any minute, I guess we a re here first"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2011, 05:48:55 AM »
Sasha was honestly worried that this was a trap set to kill her, and so stuck as near to Rachel as she could without being awkward, the paranoid child she was. "I'm not sure I can trust this food we'll be having, I'm not sure..." she said half to herself, half to Rachel, now worrying about being poisioned on top of it all. Her fur was rigid in anxiety. Why couldn't she be more like Rachel? More calm and easy going...   
x

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2011, 05:50:23 PM »
Drake heard Macid pounding on his door. That lynx he had seen walk by his door a few hours ago...well screw Macid he had to work....
The pounding became louder and finally Drake gave up trying to work. "Okay calm down! I'm getting up man!" Drake shouted at the door. He didn't feel like dressing up fancy for that old bat Mustard but just in case... Drake grabbed the gun from his suitcase and stuck it inside his shirt.
No funny business tonight..
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2011, 02:39:14 AM »
Rachel more feared for Sasha's life then her own, she could see the fear in her eyes, she said nothing though...she noticed that the door was open ajar, she opened it and quietly walked in, the glorious dining room was decorated for such an evening, shiny white plates with a gold outline, clean silverware for each course, and three crystal wine glasses, the table cloth was a rich wine red satin. the most expensive, french champagne, red and white wine a person can buy in a silver cooler, candles burned softly, a crystal chandelier hung above the room, each seat had a name tag...Rachel sat in the middle "I have a feeling Sasha, that tonight's dinner will be long" she said, picking up a crystal glass, getting the tip of her pointer finger wet, she traced the rim of the glass, a clear, high note rang "and it wont be poisoned" her detective senses were picking up, setting down the glass, she await their host.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2011, 02:44:11 AM »
Drake walked into the ballroom with the gun still stuck in his shirt. Drake shot a deviant grin at Sasha as he walked past her. Hey, he was still young, he could date whoever he wanted....
He took a seat at the "Drake" seat. Hmm....the seat wasn't rigged...maybe the wine was...no the wine wasn't poisoned. What was going on here??

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2011, 02:57:20 AM »
Rachel stared at Jake a long moment, she recognized a weapon in his shirt, but she said nothing, her senses could discover every detail "no, the wine is not poisoned, it not been opened since it was poured in the bottle, aging like fine wine" she sat in the "Rachel" seat crossing her legs, the silk black skirt of the dress flowed gracefully with each movement, "judging by the way the plates are set 'Drake' our dinner will last a while, so relax, food is not going to be poisoned" though her calm voice never wavered, she had a feeling this was a test... for what?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 03:01:55 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2011, 03:22:07 AM »
Fred followed the others into the grand dining room. He was taken back at how elaborate is was for such an evening. He didn't expect to be treated like this by such an old codger. He noticed the others testing the wine and deciding it wasn't poisoned. "If he wanted to kill us, he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of having this set up. Name's Fred by the way. He walked to the chair with his name on it and stood by it, remembering manners to wait for the host before sitting.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2011, 04:53:03 AM »
"Rachel, pleasure to meet you" she smiled "this is my friend Sasha"

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2011, 01:20:13 PM »
Sasha tried to smile at the others in return, the smile coming out more like a grimace. She felt her heart flutter, the fear inside boiling.
x

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2011, 02:07:26 PM »
Drake had no interest in meeting the others. This was just all that old man's game... Drake decided it would only be fair though, he walked up to the group and introduced himself. "Bryan Drake everyone, writer extrordinaire!" he always was fond of introducing himself like that

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2011, 03:10:20 PM »
"A pleasure to meet all of you. Now if only our gracious host would arrive we could find out why we're here."