The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Dreams  (Read 7122 times)

Mr.Mustard

Re: Shattered Dreams
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
James called Bill on the small headset that James forced him to wear at all times, even sleeping. Bill, sitting on the pear and smoking his second cig, heard an old, Calloused voice in his ear.
"Bill! Is dinner done yet, or are you going to make us wait all night?"
"Ten minutes, boss..." Bill replied.
"It's Mr. Mustard to the lowlifes like you!" James yelled into the headset.
*It's gonna be a long night* Bill thought. What an understatement that was...
---
"It's Mr. Mustard to the lowlifes like you!" James yelled, slamming the phone down. He picked the phone back up, hitting the speed dial for the Intercom system. "Ten minutes until dinner, my friends..." He set the phone down, and started downstairs.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »
"Guess we're early then." Fred begun to walk out of the room. "Its polite, I think, to let the host get here first. In any case, Im gonna wait outside for a while." He stepped out into the hall and leaned against a wall to wait for the finner to start proper.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2011, 03:17:09 PM »
James lowered himself into the chair at the head of the table. He pulled his personal salt and pepper shaker closer to him. No one else could use these, it was his biggest peeve.
---
Bill was finishing with the oatmeal.
*Good, I burned it...* Bill thought. He scooped a pinch of brown sugar into the foul substance, and set it to the small, ornate bowl. He called for the rest of the staff to help set the table.
*I wish I could leave at night, like them...* Bill thought.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »
Rachel watched every move Mr. Mustard made..she noticed the personal salt and pepper shakers, she smoothed out her black skirt of her form fitting dress "what is on the menu sir?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2011, 07:23:26 PM »
"You name it, we have it, young lady. Please, make yourself at home." James picked up the salt shaker, and noticed it was empty.
---
"BILL!" He cringed at the sound of his name. He rushed out to the side of the boss.
"Yes, sir?" he asked disdainfully.
"Why is this empty? Are you trying to make me not enjoy my meal with my guests?"
"I'm sorry, sir..." Bill said, picking the shaker up and ducking into the kitchen. He placed the shaker on the counter, meaning to fill it later.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2011, 07:26:41 PM »
Rachel felt strange as she watched what happened... the poor wolf man, she turned her attention "isn't it traditional to have it all planned out?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2011, 07:31:46 PM »
she had to excuse herself to 'pretend' she was going to the restroom, instead she sneaked into the kitchen "I'm Rachel...I assume your name is Bill"

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
Bill looked up from the oatmeal he was stirring. "Yes, it is... How may I help you?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2011, 07:43:20 PM »
Rachel grabbed a water class and filled it, without saying anything she drank it, smiled and left.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2011, 07:58:06 PM »
Sasha cringed at the awkward display she was seeing. She hated sitting so close to James, it scared her but mayhaps getting up and moving would be looked upon as rude. "I see you...r-run a very tight ship here, mister...mister....oh" she blushed and ran her fingers along the bridge of her nose, pushing up her glasses and swallowed. "Forgive me." Rachel, please don't leave me here alone. Please come back...
x

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2011, 08:14:36 PM »
"Take you're time, child. At the rate Bill is cooking, we have plenty." James said to the young girl. He leaned back in his chair.
---
*Well, that was strange* he wondered, thinking of Rachel. Bill followed her into the dining hall. "Five minutes until dinner."
He ducked back into the kitchen, and pulled out the salt sack from under the counter.
*Hmm... What's this small rip? Oh, well... Hopefully it's rats...* Bill thought, filling the shaker.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »
Rachel sat next to Rachel in her own seat, she clutched her shoulder, a silent smile, then she turned her gaze to Mr. Mustard

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2011, 08:44:22 PM »
Bill walked out, carrying the saltshaker and oatmeal with him. "Dinner is served." He left, heading to his quarters.
---
James looked at the small group of people. "One can assume that you are pondering why I called you here. Well, I'm here to assure you; One of you will be inheriting my entire fortune." He shook some salt into the oatmeal, and glanced up to the shocked faces. He chuckled. "Don't look so surprised; I have no children or surviving family. Who will inherit my fortune? That is for you to work out. How is the meal?" He asked the people at the table.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2011, 11:54:51 PM »
Drake picked at his food.
"oh the meal's fine" he lied as he dug around in his pocket for something to occupy his attention away from the man he so despised.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2011, 12:51:58 AM »
Sasha picked at the food warily, not having much of an appetite. It was a bit dry, needed flavor. Instead of saying so aloud she tried sneakily to grab the salt shaker in front of James.
x