The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm (OOC)  (Read 4914 times)

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
Re: Cataclysm (OOC)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »
Name: Aarek
Class: Mage
Horde* or Alliance: Horde*
Race: Orc, small tusks, full head of hair, and dark green skin.
Companion: A large Hell Hound, a silver stripe runs down his spine and his tail, A fierce fighter, yet also serves as a minor beast of Burden.
Weapons:
Bio: A brave hearted individual who not only fights for his own well being, but also for the defense of the horde. He was truly just another warrior, but as the call for war and blood reared, he was promoted and is now known among his fellow warriors as a valiant defender of the Horde, and crusher of Alliance scum.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 12:10:51 AM »
sweet! you are accepted

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 03:46:32 AM »
Okay... how about this:

Name: Hex Firepath
Species: Feline/Anthro
Profession: Hunter/Dragon Rider
Coloring: Same as Ryphez from Rulers of the Night.
Clothing: White undershirt, black pants, black t-shirt, white button-down shirt, thick but light boots, good-sized tan gauntlet-length gloves, wizard belt with lots of pouches, Ranger-style hooded cloak (Useful for sneak attacks on hoard soldiers)
Markings: Cross-shaped metallic marking on forehead (Sorry if I'm copying a bit from upcoming action movie PRIEST)
Weapons: Jagged returning dagger (Sorry if this seems repetitive, but I REALLY like that knife), Hoenir (ancient blade wrought from jet and mithril)
History: Born in a small village just outside of Azeroth to a single mother; came into the land after he was bonded to Darren; joined a small group of Riders who guard the outer villages of Azeroth; eventually found Hoenir after falling into a 5-foot deep crevasse while exploring a cave with Darren; has been sent to Ironwing to continue his training.
Allies:

Darren, a young black-and-silver dragon who has bonded to Hex, leaving the Rider marking on the latter's left hand. Talks to Hex through telepathy.

Mongoose, the ghost of a dead general who still wants to help the Allience, and thus is traveling with Hex and Darren to Ironwing, where he plans to offer his services as a spy for the Allience.

(By the way, your new picture is nice.)  
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 12:39:04 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 05:13:28 AM »
Um, im not speaking as GM, but...

just saying, this is a Fantasy roleplay. I don't think they had combat boots.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 05:24:05 AM »
I have a character sheet you need to follow ...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 12:35:29 AM »
I modified my character post. Is it okay now?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 04:09:52 AM »
okay, I am going to have to be strict with you on this, you can only be you characters you have created, you can not alter the plot, I am very paranoid when it comes to godmodding(as you may have noticed). do not do "cerri said" on your post, I play Cerri, Tia and Billy Redbeard and his dragon, I will also play as the Bad guy and the Good Guys. you play your dragon, mongoose and Hex, only those characters. thats it, if you want something to happen, talk to me first, because I have this all planned out. if you also want to put in one more character, again, talk to me first. I will alter and stop things as needed.

its okay, I am ripping off things from Eragon and WoW...though there is no mark when someone is chosen by a dragon, and all dragons speak 'mind speech' which means we can understand other peoples dragons unlike in Eragon.

yeeeees.....those of you who know WoW...Destroyer is a.k.a Deathwing, his introduction is from the cinematic commerical for WoW Cataclysm (XD) the other dragon aspects will come later.

I kept StormWing for hecks, so the capital of Azeroth remains the same. i need to add more races because I didnt get all of them (lol) and if you are a WoW expert, you may add another class. if approved by me.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 10:04:52 PM »
Okay. You've got it.

Oh, and I put the the hand mark thing in because in Eragon, when Eragon bonded with Saphira, it left a mark on his hand. 

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 10:04:27 AM »
shadow left a mark on durako....it's a burn pattern down his back.....took him a week to be well enough to move again.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 03:46:10 AM »
ouuch thats hurtful

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 04:35:56 AM »
Yeah. Really painful.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 05:03:06 AM »
*sigh* i cause my mark is a beautiful, emerald, dragon tattoo on my back.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 05:28:16 AM »
Cool. As I've mentioned before, I have that mark on my hand.

And then there's that face cross.

*Thinking to himself* How did that happen again? Was it that or... Oh yeah! That!

Some priest tattooed it on my face as a test to see if I was possesed by Satan after I gained Rider abilities due to bonding with Darren.

(Some religious people are so weird.)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 08:42:12 AM »
ahahaha....yeeeaah, me and my plot twists.... well anyways, I have decided that it is time for our 'quest' to start, we will first go to StormWing before we go anywhere else, we need to just get there and figure things out before we go else where in Azeroth. so, Astarot the Destroyer is his name, not destroyer. (sowwy about that) so, gang, lets move out!!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 12:00:20 PM »
ok. but first i'll add some tension for dramatic effect ^__^
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."