The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm (OOC)  (Read 4916 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Cataclysm (OOC)
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 08:17:44 PM »
I'll walk into the place where the prince and Cerri are right now. (This might be the part when Mongoose finally appears to the others... then again, maybe I should wait until the quest is close to starting... What do you think?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 08:28:33 PM »
I advice not to walk in right now, just so you know, I have altered the Prince's personality a bit, not to much. I'm going to be dragging him home by the ear, then I will get to quest part. the king will give us the quest

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 01:29:30 AM »
Just posted.... Darren and Hex should be about thirty feet away when Cerri drags the prince out of the barn. They'll just follow from a distance.

:( (Please come back soon. The Allience needs you.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 02:06:11 AM »
I am waiting for Shiro...but what the hell

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 03:18:33 AM »
If I can join

Name: Leo Cyrule
Class: Hunter, knows how to track and hunt ect, capible of free running, very weak wind magic, suspectable to certain magic.
Hoard or Alliance: Hoard
Race: Desert Serval, black fur with grey markings, he has a sleek and agile build. He has a short tail and wears a black leathered vest with small v-shaped metal plates lineing the spin. One plate covers each hip, attached to the waist of his pants as well his vest. Over the vest shoulders are leather flaps with a metal plate attached to cover the shoulder blades. Strapped to his forearms and shins are gaurds. For the most part his armor is missing enourmous parts to maintain his mobility and made light weight reduceing its duribility.
Compainion: An average sized Volture named terror, has a pack for item storage. Dyed black to disguise it's self at night time. And look like an average bird durring the day.
Weapon:A collapseable pole arm with a blade on each end that is about the length of his own body stored in a sheath on the back of his hips. Dual daggers.
Bio: Born in a harsh eviorment for a town, a desert, he quickly developed a tollerance for the heat. His town unfortunately was not like most, it was a violent prone, poverty area. He was trained by his mother who died from dehydration. Later in his 12th year of life he began doing small errands for the Hoard army and eventualy fully swearing an alligence to them as one of their captains, although never seen near another Hoard member.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 04:55:41 AM »
alright :3 you can join, just try to catch up

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 05:48:14 AM »
Can you tell me whats happening as of late?
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 05:50:38 AM »
we are in Storm wing which is the Alliance Capital of the Eastern Kingdoms, we will be starting our quest soon

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 05:58:55 AM »
I am an enemy correct?
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 01:46:01 AM »
Yeah.
(Don't forget to post in HALO. You'll be killed otherwise.)

(And I don't want to have to deal with the sadness of being the last person to see you alive. I want you to LIVE.)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 04:35:56 AM »

The ones with dragons can have them escape. Whos going to find Leo? :3 the world may never know
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:56:44 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 12:57:01 AM »
(There's a new rule, tangletail! Each member must post within 3 days of their previous post under pain of a god-mod death.)  :S

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 01:30:54 AM »
Cifero...you do not have the power to announce that.... *growls*

so anyways...a little background info on the forest of Cree, first off, you CANNOT just barge in and say "I AM ALL POWERFUL" boom, trees and everything is destroyed...Noooooooo...this forest is different (obviously) imagine a swamp like forest, lots of water, dense tree's, hardly any sunlight, and the tree's do eat flesh, yes, so watch what your doing, its a magical forest, meaning its wood cannot burn unless you ask for some wood, they are living creatures...now the animals and birds that live there are not what animals reside in WoW.  they are different,magical, aggressive and also will eat you.

as I said, not even the most powerful mage, warrior, hunter as lasted long..because its magic is unknown and ancient, Cree is a ancient being that once had a human form, but then decided to take a permanent, earth form...no one really knows about her besides that she is female and has ancient magic, so the people make stuff up. the reason why Cerri has survived without being killed is that she was born there, so that makes her the guardian of that Forest, the reason why I am having everyone go there is because she can't stay away for long (dont worry, you wont die) but I have an awesome plan :)

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 01:39:40 AM »
so since i still haven't really met any of the characters yet, you will come and find me when the quest starts right?
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »
yes, which I hope will be uber soon