The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 8171 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Cataclysm
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 03:51:32 AM »
((WAAAAIIIT! there is no in here besides me, the king and the prince....))

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 03:55:15 AM »
(Hex and Darren just walked in. They were sort of following discreetly, and Darren thought that it would be a good time to introduce Mongoose to the King. So they literally just walked in there.)

(They got permission from the guards to go into the castle to meet the king.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:03:09 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 04:13:06 AM »
((this is not how I wanted to go....but okay...))

Cerri and Tia looked at the new comers...the king angrily stared at them "I did not invite you young lings" he let a powerful, angry stride "you will wait outside the throne room until your are needed..maybe its time you learn a lesson about manners" he looked at the ghost thing "nothing surprises me anymore.." he waved a hand "get out before I throw you out" Cerri looked at the kids "just go out now" she said calmly "I am having a private conversation with the king"
the king looked at Johnathan "Captian, see to it that these younglings are out of here, besides Cerri, the others have no sense of manners..which I know you can teach them well"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:22:47 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2011, 04:23:28 AM »
Leo raised his eyes slightly faking a hesitant stutter “Y-y-yes sir!”. With that he slowly backed to the door, he would slide his foot under the door and pull it open before stepping outside allowing the door to close as he stood next to the wall waiting, still holding the tray. “The man remembered me… no…. his friend… lovely” he thought to himself calmly, whistling a happy tune. ((Durp! Never knew a king could be threating.))
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2011, 04:27:54 AM »
The king looked at the water cup "i never drink water that is not poured by myself" throwing the water to the plants..which shriveled up and died "knew it.."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2011, 04:32:40 AM »
"Oh... sorry," Hex said. "We'll all wait outside."
<Yeah, sorry,> Darren said. <Come on, Mongoose.>
"Okay, little one," Mongoose said. "I still wish to talk with you all later about certain matters that could benefit you greatly." He disappeared back into the amulet, which Hex put back in his pocket.
With Mongoose in tow (sort of), the pair walked out of the room. At the door, Hex stopped and looked back.
"I'm glad you didn't get poisoned. And again, we're REALLY sorry for interupting you."
With that, he walked out of the room and followed Jonathan and Darren outside.
<Our timing was really off, wasn't it?> Darren thought.
"Yeah," Hex said, pulling his hood back up.
<Let's just head over to the stables for the time being,> Darren said. <We both need to rest at some point, anyhow.>
"Sure thing," said Hex as he and Darren headed to the stables.
Hex suddenly stopped and ran back to Jonathan. "Sorry, we forgot to give you these papers," he said, handing an envelope to Jonathan. "We were supposed to be training at Ironwing before it was taken over by the Hoard, and in all the confusion, we forgot to give you our documents. We'll be in the stables if you have need of us." With that, the young hunter ran over to where his dragon had been waiting and they began walking to the stables together.

Post Merge: March 18, 2011, 04:34:20 AM
(Sorry about messing things up. I should really start paying more attention to the posts.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:42:48 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2011, 04:35:28 AM »
((I will post in a bit, the cup was never poisoned, Leo has one left, the other is somewhere else.))
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:02 AM »
Hex suddenly tensed up.
<What is it?> Darren asked, tilting his scaly head to one side.
"I don't think the king is out of danger yet," Hex said, continuing to walk towards the stables.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2011, 04:42:14 AM »
Tia looked at Cerri "he sure is young..." Cerri nodded "too young maybe" the king sat down in his throne "i must gather a war meeting...please feel free" the king looked at Johnathan "as a reward for you heroics Captain and Cerri, I advise you join me to the war meeting, I trust you have seen our great enemy" The King rose from his throne and walked to a door. "what about me?" the prince called, the King paused "you may come..you are old enough now"

((okay, but the King is highly suspicious and wont let other people do things for him...so..just saying..and he is immune to many poisons, since he was once split into two people and was once a gladiator))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2011, 04:44:48 AM »
(But if Leo didn't poison the water... then who did?)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 04:47:53 AM »
Giving up on waiting, he spun on his heels and left the tray on a nearby table, left glassless with a half full pitcher of water. He moved his hands behind his back and started to walk down the corridors continuing to whistle as he came up to hex and stopped. “Good evening sir… is everything in order?” he asked calmly canting his head with a curious look. ((His poisons were meant for dragons. Unless you want, the most it would do to a human is knock them out.))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:54:24 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2011, 04:56:03 AM »
*Darren, leave me temporarily, but stay close by, okay?* Hex asked his dragon.
<Got it,> Darren said, taking off.
"Yes?" Hex said, discreetly drawing his knife from its sheath.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2011, 05:11:22 AM »
Leo quirked a brow as his eyes glanced down to the knife then back to the mans face. He would just calmly blink very slowly before asking the man. His hands remained behind his back empty of any weapons.
 “Can I ask you why, you do not trust me? I do in fact work here. Stormwing did fall, so I transferred over  for more work, starting only today. Surely a dragon rider, should be wiser then this to draw a blade to someone unarmed?”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 05:26:06 AM »
"The question is... why did you kill the real servant and leave his body where I could see it?!"

Hex ran over to the left and jumped out the window onto Darren, who had been waiting there the whole time.

"Better luck next time!" Hex said as Darren flew off.

(This is a bit strange being enemies here and allies on the HALO post.)

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 05:28:16 AM »
Atlas approached the stables to see Alice and other dragons outside with guards keeping an eye on all of them. Alice noticed him, and ran over to him. The guard closest to Atlas thought she was going to take off and was about to grab her when Atlas stopped him with his staff. "It's ok, she's mine." The guard simply stepped back, and Atlas walked forward only to be wrapped around his dragon. *Atlas, I knew you were alive. Please tell me you got something to eat now." Atlas took of his hood, and replied to Alice. "No, I had to make sure you were okay first." Atlas stepped back with his dragon in front of him. *Don't give me that; you know that as long as your alive, I am too. Now go get something to eat now before you pass out again.* Alice turned away and laid back down, looking away from Atlas. He knew she was going to give him the cold shoulder until he got something to eat. "Fine i will be back." Atlas turned to the guard still behind him, and asked where the nearest place he could buy food was. "Oh, just head on down the hill, the baker will get you something fine." Atlas was about to continue walking when Alice sneaked behind him and grabbed his staff with her teeth. *You will get this back after you eat. Casting another spell will more then likely cause you to pass out.*  Atlas sighed, and just left with his hood up. He finally made it to the baker and got something to eat, but boy did he get a lot.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/