The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Wasteland (OOC/ signup)  (Read 4491 times)

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
Furry Wasteland (OOC/ signup)
« on: February 27, 2011, 04:08:17 AM »
Hello and welcome to the Furry wasteland of these great United States; if you're reading this, that means you survived the nuclear holocaust of WWIII, please take a moment to familiarize your self with subtle requirements when surviving these treacherous wastelands. *Transmission will repeat* <:Transmission broadcasted in 2014:>
Please fill out the following form <:Current date: July 23, 2017. 8:13:24>

REMEMBER TO BE AWARE OF YOUR LANGUAGE, also for discussion, is if we should have pvp, final rules to be posted when this starts

Name & Nickname:
Weapons/Items:
Current Location:(We Will agree on a starting state for all, seems easier)
Affiliation: (I.E. Survivor, marauder, scavenger, valorous, inventor, engineer, etc.)
People traveling with you & just there items.

when posting on this begins put down a little background information about how your starting the current day, where your heading and so on.

Also as it may be, you might be heading to the same direction as another person, so of course encounters with other people are possible, but of course in a wasteland you wont trust every person you meet, who knows what they are planning. WHICH MEANS: If a person is to post a plot about how they are going to rob, steal, or hurt you, YOU WONT KNOW THAT, you must come up with something to do that makes it seem as if you dont know; after all you don't right?

Now some info about a few of the affiliations you may have.

Survivor: You do what you can to survive. You concern for others when possible, you try not to have people attached, you know when, and when not to help. You take what you need not what you want. Being the perfect survivor, means to know when to give up.

Marauder:(If you choose to be marauder, what is the name of the group you are in, and how many members?):You rob, kill and rape anything that moves across you and your gang, no town, settlement or refuge, is impenetrable to you and your gang. The perfect marauder, is to show no mercy.

Scavenger: Another mans trash is your treasure. Anything, and everything is useful to you. Your deceitful, cunning; you rob anything as quick as your gone. The perfect scavenger, trust no one.

Hero: Your the light of day, you change almost everyone you come across. Your the person that gives most people hope in this dead wasteland. Being the perfect hero, nothing is impossible.

Also come on, just because you choose a certain class doesn't mean that your personality and actions are set in stone, who knows what could happen. You could be a marauder one day, a regular survivor the next, who knows! Keep this rp real, gain friends, lose them, who knows what will happen in this barren wasteland, and not everything will go your way!

Now then, here is me:
Name/ Nickname: Jack
Species: Cat
Weapons :Beaten up modified 1911 pistol, with only two extra clips. Small cart containing supplies.
Affiliation:Survivor/Inventor
People traveling with me: 28 year old Brother, having a modified shotgun with a total of 12 shells, and pistol with one extra clip. Pulling a cart containing a small generator

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:51:57 AM by Haxor »
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Mr.Mustard

Re: Furry Wasteland (OOC/ signup)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:22:59 AM »
Name & Nickname: James 'Jayme' Mustard
Species: Boxer
Weapons/Items: An old and jury-rigged rifle, and a small 9mm pistol for backup
Affiliation: Survivor/inventor
People traveling with me: A hired man named Argyle, uses a custom-built triple-barrel sawed-off shotgun designed by myself

James was had always struggled in the wastes. He had lost all his money to the slots in New Reno, had been caught in countless struggles with roving packs of marauders, and has had more brushes with death then days in the year. But all those days in the wastes taught him two things: How to survive, and how to use a gun...

I was actually planning on making something like this today... Looks like you beat me to the draw...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 08:14:11 PM by Mr.Mustard »

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 07:26:40 AM »
lol in other terms i was more bored  XD but yes you are in, now let us see if more people will join yes?

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
"If you build it, they will come..." - Field of Dreams

So, what about the starting state?

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 07:35:41 AM »
I honestly don't care, but did u have any ideas?

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »
Name & Nickname: max 'yawn' shadow
Species: lace monitor
Weapons/Items: a modified winchester, dule modified SMGII's and a 5 1/2 foot grasscutter.
Affiliation: hero
People traveling with me:
ericca 'hot shot' shadow, modified l96 sniper rifle, a katana and duel trivolvers (revolvers with three barrels and ammo 6 slot spiners each.) <inventer>
jethro 'twitchy' shadow, an improvised shotgun, a katana and an improvised grinade launcher. <scavenger>

is that ok?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 07:42:09 AM »
How about Manhattan? It seems like an interesting place for an apocalypse...

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »
How about Manhattan? It seems like an interesting place for an apocalypse...

Indeed it does, but instead of just cities, lets stick to the whole state we should start in, so that one being New York. Lets see what other people might want to start

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 07:53:26 AM »
well what state is manhattan in? cos it seems pritty good to start in, but i'm happy to stare where ever, worst comes to worst i use a map.....that is if i'm in.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:30 AM »
well what state is manhattan in? cos it seems pritty good to start in, but i'm happy to stare where ever, worst comes to worst i use a map.....that is if i'm in.
Lol my bad, just how about this..... you can keep those weapons BUT you barely have any ammo for them, like maybe a clip or 2 each

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 08:01:22 AM »
I would be surprised if you Haxor doesn't let you in, Serp... Manhattan in in New York...

*Sorry for the stock image*

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 08:04:28 AM »
@haxor: why do you think i gave them swords? good guns + post apocoliptic world = hardly any ammo + sword = difference between (pardon the expression) a long shot and totaly f*c*ed.

@ mustard: i know that bit. but is the state called new york of what? (i'm over in australia, so this is the first time i've really cared...)

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 08:07:36 AM »
I don't follow you, Serp... Here, it's only cities and states... I take it Australia's divided into regions?
So, it goes Manhattan, New York, U.S.A...

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 08:10:33 AM »
got it. and australia's made up of six states and two teritorys. then it goes down to citys and the such.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 08:11:36 AM »
I never knew that...