The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Wasteland  (Read 6074 times)

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
Furry Wasteland
« on: February 28, 2011, 05:55:58 PM »
Know this, I determine time of day, and I will usually post the current time when I post, so remember to check it so u is familiar. Now let us begin, within the state of New York :)

<Current date & Time: July 23, 2017.8:15:30>
"Chris wake-up." Said Jack. Chris, Jack's brother only groaned and answered slightly irritated "Come on five more minutes we always wake-up at 6:30." "Stop complaining its 8:15, we over slept.   Said Jack kicking his brother awake."Crap, Brian is probably edgy."said Chris jumping awake and puting on his coat and noticing Jack was already, ready with all his gear on. "Yea let me see if I can get hold of him." Said Jack walking over to their wagon and pulling out a radio and turning it on while Chris had finished getting ready. "Brian are you there?" Jack said into the radio, but there was only static for the time being, then something was coming through, and it was just tumbling when someone answered."Phew! You 2 had me worried. A whole hour of nothing." Jack tossed the radio to Chris so Jack could kick down the nearest door to the bright outside world."yeah sorry about that." Replied Chris pulling the small cart of supplies outside, and jack slightly struggling with the generator."So where do you guys think your at?" Asked Brian."Uh, what do you think Jack?" Said chris. "I'm going to guess Brooklyn, so about a week at best before we reach Brian." Replies Jack."You catch that Brian?"
"Yup, talk to yea when you check in later." Finished Brian, and Jack and chris left the small broken down house they spelt in and started heading west.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Mr.Mustard

Re: Furry Wasteland
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 08:20:46 PM »
Jayme sat up, his old bones cracking. He woke up Argyle, who stood at once. He disarmed the rigged shotgun at the door, and moved the tin cans away. "Let's go, I need to get a fuel tank from a motorcycle for my newest gun..." He walked to the door, checking the rifle and pistol for any imperfections. Only the usual dents and nicks. He slid the iron sheet that served as his door out of the way, and stepped into the irradiated times square. "Another glorious day in the wastes..." Argyle commented.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:37:51 PM »
Ukko rifled through the discarded wastes of Hoboken. He hummed a gentle tune, which was drowned out in the noise of his rummaging. He picked up a big dented piece of blue painted metal. "Hey I found a piece of a car door I think." He called over to his companion, who was also searching through the debris. "I found the frame of a bike, If we can find some wheels we might be able to ride to Manhattan in style, or as stylish as we can." They continued searching, living their happy existence, slowly moving towards that beautiful city. In which laid countless resources, they would have enough supplies to last them forever, or possibly enough to help them establish themselves in this wasteland.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:16:23 AM »
Micheal releases his hands from the now warm metal of his pull up bar. He looks at the clock. [8:15:32] it reads. He thought it was earlier, and he was running out of time. New day means a new base. And he wanted to get there before the 'crazed' start walking about. The crazed... he remebered the first in one of the last unaffected settlements. They had gone crazy, how, no one knows. But the town, it was a burnt pile of rubble, gore, and bones. Daemon grabbed his trusty Wakizashi and his Beretta and walked out. He was not going to get caught. He knew this for a fact.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:35:15 AM »
The dragoness crept out of her room in the hospital, looking around as she always did before she took her first steps out into the day. Her claws were gripped on a piece of lead pipe, which was the only weapon she really knew how to fully operate. Once she was sure the coast was clear, she pulled the doctor's mask over her muzzle and opened the door to its full extent. It was a force of habit by now to wear the doctor's mask anytime she left her small haven because the place had become very dusty since its death. Pieces of rubble clattered against the tile floor, echoing down the empty halls. Carefully, she took some items that she kept with her at all times and began to pile them in the empty cart that was on the opposite of the hall. Where she was residing seemed to be hidden well, and a grin widened across her face at her handiwork. Not only had she used the collapsed ceiling to her advantage to hide her home, but her home was well equipped given it was an old hospital room. It had a hospital bed lowered as low as it could go in the corner of it, as well as a place for all over her scavenged items, including food and water. In order to get inside of it, she had to climb on the debris and get between the very skeleton of the ceiling to clear all the rubble that sealed it. She had a swelling confidence that no one would find her there.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 01:15:54 PM »
the engine of the improvised ride roared loadly, a borrowed V8 from an old fastback mounded to a hand made trike frame large enough for the two boys to sit on the back watching for anything that might get them. ericca pulled the trotle and pushed the engine to its limits as they flew through the empty streets dodging the rusted out car remains. "sis, i think i something moving. turn left." "got it." she slowed down and turned into a large courtyard like area. "ok, halk an hour then we get going. if your not back here then you get left behind." ericca and jethro nodded and the three split up and started to search the rubble
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »
<Current Time: 1:07P.M.>

As the afternoon came upon Jack and his brother, they had just made it into Manhattan; and after just checking in with Brian on their radio, Jack had noticed something strange in the rubble. He told his brother to wait and walked over to what appeared to be a part of sign covered with debris, Jack moved the debris in front of the sign to reveal that it had the BMW logo. Jack only stepped backed, smiled, and looked at the building the sign was in front of, which was at the bottom floor of an even bigger building where the top was gone and debris covered most of the bottom entrance. "Chris we still have C4 right?" Asked Jack still staring at the building with hope. "You really don't think there's still a car in there that works do you?" Replied Chris rather sarcastically "Well, it's not like the car could've gone anywhere anyway, so yes I think there's a car in, do I think it works? I don't know." "Fine here is some C4, and if the car does work, then hopefully there is more then one in there." Said Chris taking out a block of C4 and walking over to where he thought the entrance should have been, not that it mattered, dug the C4 as deep as he could into the the debris, and both he and Jack ran for not only cover, but hiding from anyone that heard the explosion. After blowing off the C4, the explosion had rumbled the long quiet streets of Manhattan.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »
Micheal pulled his Wakizashi out of one of the crazed, splattering blood. 'May your soul find peace in heaven.' he whispered in it's ear. He left the alley he had been in and stepped into the middle of the street. Right across from him was  run-down Hot Topic. He remembered the days he had spent there, with his girl friend and his sister. He turned away as tear-drops fell upon the ground. He missed them, but their memory was what kept him going.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 06:37:31 PM »
She found her way into the streets, eventually, looking through debris for anything that might be useful. If the object was, she'd toss it in her little basket.. If it wasn't, she merely continued on her way. It wasn't long until she felt a rumble under her feet. Her eyes scanned the broken landscape to see if there was any indication of where the vibration may have come from. She felt a little twinge of disgust, remembering how things had managed to convert to the wasteland; it had started with several similar rumbles, only on a larger scale. She took a seat on a piece of broken concrete and dug in her basket, looking for something to eat.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 09:46:23 PM »
Jayme, climbed through the debris, the sun beating down on him. He had been looking for the past five hours for the tank he needed, and was starting to get desperate. He looked around the dilapidated and crumbling city, and starting to get nervous. He had been in this scenario before, just him and Argyle facing an ambush. He pulled the pistol out of it's holster, and shot into the air, drawing out the crowd of marauders.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »
Aarek's ears perked up, he stopped his shuffling and listened, it was a very, very low, quiet rumbling, only audible by the fact that there was no noise other than it. He stood up and turned towards Ukko. "Hey, I think we're done here, lets try to get to Manhattan. " Ukko looked up at him, and stretched his back. "Well it does look like its getting dark... But Manhattan's so far away." he said with some whine in his voice. "all the more reason to get going, imagine what we can find when we get there?" He paused and looked at the sun. "lets look for some shelter, we can hide in that house there." Aarek pointed towards a big, beige house, nothing special, but still intact. They both climbed inside, boarded the house up from the inside, and hid.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 10:26:13 PM »
She found a small bag of chips in her cart and opened it, sitting down and eating them. It was times like this where she wanted real food. She sighed, remembering things like meat. The only way you could get meat around here is if you hunted, and often times, there wasn't really anything to hunt.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »
<Current Time: 1:18 PM>

After the explosion rumbled beneath Jack and Chris, they stayed concealed in a broken down car peeking through the windows, just in case it attracted anyone or anything. After seeing nothing he and Chris came from cover guns drawn, generator and supplies hidden, walked slowly across the street and looked at a new gaping whole in the building, but being where they stood between other tall buildings, they only stared into darkness. Chris whistled and Jack shoved him "What are you doing?!" We don't know what's in there!" Jack said in a rather loud whisper."More of the reason I should draw them out." Replied Chris rather annoyed."Yea or let them know were here" "Whatever nothing seems to be here,but luckily cars, cover me while I try to start hot wiring them." Finished Chris taking out a flashlight and walking towards the nearest car.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 01:23:57 AM »
Jayme dived behind a low-lying chunk of an old pillar. He rose, firing and trying to flank his attackers. As he rose he counted.
One, two... There's five of them... Lovely...
"Argyle, get down!" Jayme yelled to his companion, narrowly avoiding being clipped by a rogue bullet.
"Boss, you got any grena-" Argyle yelled, in his final words. As he watched, a bullet caught his old friend on the neck, a mortal wound. Jayme rose, a new fury in his old bones. He fired twice, killing one of the attackers. As he charged, he grabbed his custom sawed-off from Argyle's corpse. "You shouldn't have done that!" he yelled, rapidly firing the modded shotgun into a group of three of the attackers. The shells were high powered, killing all three. He turned towards the fifth, who threw his weapon to the floor. "Hey, man, come on... It was only business... Here, take my rifle, just please don't kill me..." he pleaded, a reproachful look on his face. James looked at him, past his pseudo-scared look, and into his real intent. If Jayme were to let this man go, he was likely to be shot in the back. "You fired the shot that killed my friend..." Jayme commented, raising the pistol. "I feel I should return the favor..." Jayme squeezed the trigger, felt the shock of the blast, and the warm burst of wetness on his arm. Jayme looked at the weapon he had acquired, a M-16 carbine. No ammo, but still a fine weapon. He rose, and went to his fallen friend. "You deserve a burial..." he stated, to which he got no response. Jayme picked up Argyle's corpse's legs, and began to drag him home.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:23:58 AM by Mr.Mustard »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 01:58:17 AM »
In a fair sized bomb shelter on the outskirts of the city a white rabbit was fast asleep. He was sleeping in a bed fit for two, though he was alone. The blanket he used to cover himself was half off the bed with him sprawled out on top of it. The room was fairly messy, various things were strewn about be they clothes or other wise.  A door slowly creaked open, shedding a stream of light into the room. A female fox waltzed in, she wore tight fitting white, sequined pants with a matching white jacket over a black shirt. She walked up to the bed and crawled onto it slowly, moving her body over the rabbit's. "Reno..." she said softly. The rabbit mumbled and rolled over, revealing an orange spot over his left eye. "Reeenooo..." she continued. Reno didn't respond that time. The fox was getting a little irritated at this point. "RENO!" she barked suddenly. Reno shot awake, sitting up quickly which landed his face into the fox's breasts. He quickly backed up realizing what had happened with his face turning red with embarrassment. "R-Rio...I-Uhm..." A smirked crept onto the fox's face as she got off the bed. "Do you know what time it is, Reno?" Reno scratched his head in thought. "Uhm...No. Eight?" "No, it's one in the afternoon. You've been sleeping ALL morning." Rio said. "Oh...My bad....Did you want something?" Reno questioned. "You were supposed to head into the city for that part." Rio replied. "Part...? Part...Part....I forget." "The part for my jeep! Jesus...Now get your ass out of bed and go get it!" Reno flinched at her yelling and scrambled out of bed. He was in a pair of white boxers with heart shapes on the. Rio gave a quick wolf whistle as he went for his pants. Blushing, Reno got his black dress pants on. Following a white long sleeve button up shirt. He draped a black tie behind his neck, grabbed his shoes and sat on the bed. He put on the shoes, tied them and did his tie. Upon getting his tie on he was pulled onto the be from behind. "Oooooh....Reno, Maybe if you hurry I'll give you a little present." said Rio seductively. "I-...Uhm..." stuttered Reno embarrassed. He got up quickly and exited the room without saying anything.