The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Halo: Scattered Realities  (Read 6556 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Halo: Scattered Realities
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »
Chino heard the crackling response over on the radio, snatching up the receiver he replied "Copy that Command, We'll sit tight for you here. out.  He set the receiver down only to pick it up again seconds later "Wilco, Marco three-niner, we have a med-bay here and I'm a medic myself, you just concentrate on getting here as soon as you can. out." Setting down the receiver, he walked out of the ops room and through the hallways, hoping to meet up with the ODST.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
Skyman had been able to sneak passed all the patrols and slipped into the base, he was met with a malovlient scene. Blood and Plasma burns everywhere, as he went throught the halls trying to find his lost Marine, until he found a women she looked no older than maybe 16, he knelt down and saw she had a huge hole going through her chest. He gagged a bit, and gave her a short prayer and closed her eyes and continued. He had almost made to a ops center when he heard footsteps, human like. He posted himself up against the wall and said, "Horray!" down the hallway. On the opposite side of the hallwy he saw three elites round the corner one holding a Plasma Sword. "I sure hoipe your a friendly." He yelled sprinting the way he yelled almost running into a marine he grabbed him and took cover behind a knocked over vending machine. "Are you Mike 87?" He asked letting off a round at the elite in the back.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:50:25 PM by Muscular Bear182 »

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »
Being pushed into cover rapidly winded him so it took him a few moments to respond to the question, he coughed. "Yeah...yeah. Call me Chino...and for future reference, try not to hit me so hard when you save me, okay?" lifting his assault rifle over the felled vending machine, he fired a few bursts towards the group, conserving his ammunition as much as he could as he hadn't restocked since his last skirmish with the covenant "Listen, we have to get to the front gate, and then we can hold up in the armoury until the cavalry comes. Unless you want us to use all of our ammo on their shields? Come on I have an idea". Using some of the last few rounds he had, he punctured a fire extinguisher, causing it to spray compressed  foam and gas in front of the elites, blocking their vision and stunting their progress towards them.

Using the time he was afforded, he grabbed a plasma rifle on the ground and a single plasma grenade before jumping over the Vending machine looking back he said "Lets go now while we have a chance, because I don't really fancy a sword in the gut. I'm sure it's not the best experience you can have."

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 06:17:57 PM »
Skyman leapt over the vending machine following Chino, " We gotta hurry bud. No use getting caught here." He motioned to the vacant corridor. "I'm Tony, but you can call me Skyman. Always going feet first." He smiled as they ran towards the front gate passing the same girl again. "The armory is over there!." He yelled pointing down the hall. 'And there they are!." He confirmed as he saw a sprinting Elite with the sword. He took a grenade and held it. "Go on I'll catch up in a minute." Skyman pushed Chino down the hall. "Ok you piece of slime, lets do this." He pulled the pin and ran at the elite. He had gotten about 5 meters from it when he went into a base ball slide and dropping the grenade infront of the elite hearing it scream he turned to see the explosion and the elite fallen over. He strated to sprint back when he saw the elite get up again. "Yell this has gotten bad." He took out his pistol and fired everyshot he had and then as he got near he took a knife and cut open its neck. The body fell as the other two rounded the corner. "CHINO! I need cover!!!" He sprinted throwing his pistol at them.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:52:32 PM by Muscular Bear182 »

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »
The elephant was pulling up next to the ONI base. It was surrounded by grunts, jackals, and elites. 'What the hell? You all ready?' Chris shouted. It wasn't a question. He pulled out a plasma and jumped down. He ran up to one of the Elites, surprising him. In a single deft movement, he stuck the Elite on the head and kicked him into a group of Jackals powering up their shields. 'Shields dont stop grenades.' Chris said. He pulled out another plasma and launched it into the crowd. He shouted over the comm, 'Scorpion outside of ONI facility. Get out here!' He set the Comm. down as a group of Spartans erupted from the trees to the left. Reinforcements. He wasn't happy for long. Behind them, they pulled an army of grunts. Chris bent down and picked up an Assault Rifle, and fired into the crowd. 'Help, now!'
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 03:36:03 PM by Daemon »

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »
The marine turned around at the shout. He wasn't really thinking as a haze settled over his vision. Everything seemed a bit slower than normal as he pulled the trigger on the Covenant plasma rifle, the heated bolts seared through the air and struck the Elite's shields draining them in a few seconds, forcing them to take cover. Chino used this brief respite to his advantage as he pulled the plasma grenade from his side pack, activated it and threw it down the hallway. The medic watched and began to laugh as it clipped off the corner and landed in the hallway where they had taken cover. A short panicked roar from the sangheilli was cut short as the projectile exploded into super-heated plasma, burning them and practically cooking them in their armour. Chino was still laughing

The aftermath of the explosion and laughter left a dull silence, broken by chino
"Well, now can we go to the armoury?" He looked at the plasma rifle and then tossed it away for significance "I want a REAL weapon, with bullets." He started to walk and added, as though it was an afterthought "Mm, and I suppose we best go and open that door eh? Stop them from getting slaughtered." He chuckled slightly to himself as he walked down the hallway.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »
Skyamn heard the laughter and thought it was time for him to get a new weapon, "Lets hurry up." He grabbed an Assault Rifle and a Sniper Rifle and opened the door sprinting out to where Chris was shooting. "Nice to meet you," he said shooting at some Grunts running up to the gate. "Need a hand?" He turned and shot at an Elite running to a wounded Marine. "Lets go!" he yelled throwing a grenade at a group of grunts.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:53:17 PM by Muscular Bear182 »

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »
'Thanks. Lets push these Covenant back!' He ran up to one of the covenant and picked him up, just as a plasma grenade came flying at him. The plasma grenade hit the Grunt he was using as a meat-shield, and so he threw it back at the grenade thrower. In rapid succession, he popped 4 Jackals in the head. 'Out of ammo.' he said to himself. He put his rifle down, and grabbed out his magnum, resuming his firefight.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 02:15:50 AM »
Skyman saw Chris using a magnum so he ran and got him an SMG. As he rounded the corner he tripped on a dead marine looking at his face he noticed it was one of his friends from high school, "Ryan? What the hell!" He grabbed a belt of grendaes and threw them down the hallway at some Jackals and grunts, going on a rampage. He remembered what he had gone to do. I grabbed two SMG's and another clip for his Assault rifle. He ran to Chris and ave the two guns to him. "They work better on this f*ckers." He smiled and sprinted to Chino. "Hey thanks for the cover bud. Need any ammo?" He asked holding out the clip he got earlier.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:54:23 PM by Muscular Bear182 »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »
max saw a banshee in the background and lined it up, he was to far to see what it was attacking but he knew what side they would be on. the single shell flew hitting the banshee in the rear, senting it spinning to the ground. max then turned his attention back to the fight, he lined up a shot at a group hiding behind the carnage of three warthogs that has been hit by wrath fire. once that was taken care of he jumped out of the tank and scooped up as many wounded as posible and carried/draged them to cover. he jumped down next to a medic behind cover. "mike87? marko-three-nine, my squads over there. if i get you over there can you help them?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 04:58:46 PM »
Chino ran into the armoury, slapping the button on the gate, causing the colossal steel doors to raise up from the ground. The damaged gears creaked and groaned as they were put under pressure and the door shook slightly as it came to a rest. During this time, Chino loaded himself up with a few more grenades, a shotgun and a DMR with 32 and 45 rounds respectively. He was about to set off back into the fighting to assist his allies when his eye caught something slick and shiny. The marine noticed it was human blood, and noticed that whoever it belonged to was definitely deceased. He got closer and noticed the signs of a body being dragged away.

"What would they want with dead marines? Alive ones maybe...but dead? It doesn't make any sense..."

He was shaken from his thoughts when he heard the turret of a scorpion fire "Right. Enough pondering, it's time to defend my home!" As he walked outside, the medic jumped behind a barricade and popped two skirmishers that were pinning down some marines. Looking at the scorpion outside the base, he called to a ODST
"What the hell is that tank doing outside?? Tell them to bring it in so we can close the god damn door and help the wounded!" as the ODST hesitated, Chino shouted "NOW!" The Shock trooper nodded and sprinted towards the tank, taking a few grunts out along the way.

Chino sat back down behind cover and breathed out. Calming himself as he felt the 'battlemist' falling across his mind again. Chino looked up as a familiar voice sounded
"Nah, keep it for yourself. I'm sure you'll put it to better use." He smiled at the ODST and then got serious as he spied a ODST running towards him "I cant see to your wounded until we get everyone inside and we can close the door. So if you want your men to survive, I suggest you help with getting everyone inside.

----------------------

(Playing as ODST briefly that chino told to get into the tank and move it)

Marc ran forward, his breathing sounded loud to him in his armour. Luckily the Marines, Spartans and ODSTs were keeping the covenant busy enough for them not to notice him sprinting towards the tank. His charcoal armour glinted in the sunlight  as the sun caught a plate of his armour. The trooper clambered over the giant tracks of the tank and sat down in the canopy of the tank. taking a few seconds to familiarise himself with the controls, he slammed it into reverse, squishing a few unwary grunts and jackals. He finally brought the tank into the courtyard and powered it down, using the main turret to wipe out a squad of snipers on a hill overlooking the base before jumping on the .50 cal and opening up hell.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 09:45:45 PM »
"Sounds good he said patting Chino on the back." Skyman ran over to Chris, "Hey do you see this distress becon about 15 clicks south?" He asked shooting and a jackal. Before he heard an answer he saw a marine taking fire. Skyman sprinted from his cover drawing some fire from the marine. He had almost made it when he was hit by a needler in the leg. "GAH!!" He yelped as he fell to the ground. He turned around to see an Elite sprinting at him. "NO!!!" He yelled as the Elite knocked him out and drug his body towards their stronghold.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 02:06:29 AM »
Meanwhile, Phantom was just about to start walking again when a warthog pulled up beside him. Literally.

A marine leaned out of the vehicle and motioned for him to get in.

Giving him a thumbs-up to show that he understood, Phantom started to walk over to the back to hop on when he realized he had no ammunition for his Lucifer.

*Aw, man,* he thought. *What else am I supposed to use for...*

He noticed another of the strange new Covenant weapons lying broken on the ground, the cartridge ejected from the butt of the gun. Phantom picked it up and examined it. It was about the same size....

*What the heck,* he thought loading the freaky cartridge into the Lucifer and climbing on the back of the Warthog, which promptly took off.

"Where are we going, anyway?" Phantom asked the marine, who he now recognized as Leo.

Before Leo could answer, a burst of static came over the intercom.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 10:29:46 AM »
(@ riku, i'm a spartan, the rest of my squad are ODST's, and feel free to take over any of them other than the corpral.) "got it, that scorpian could be our ticket out of here if we can find some repairs, as for that signal i took down a banshee near there. with any luck they should be on their way here." with that max ran over to what was laft of his squad. "team, your tired and sore. we all lost something here today, for you it was a beloved comander...for me my beloved wife and unborn child...so today we fight, for reach, for UNSC, for the human race and for those we've had ripped from us. today we fight for us and everything we stand for!" all the ODST's shouted together "hoo-ra!!" "kill 'em all and let their god sort 'em out!!" shouted the corpral, the squad spilt up into smaller 'hit' teams and moved into position, the corpral manning an AA gun on the wall and 'modified' the mount with his pistol before opening up with large, explosive tiped rounds into the masses of covenant forces. "eat it!!!!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2011, 01:41:31 AM »
"We have to help them!" Phantom said, tightening his grip on his rifle. "Reach may be doomed... but WE aren't!"  :D
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.