The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: So you wanna dance? (OOC)  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
So you wanna dance? (OOC)
« on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »
okay...so I had a new idea, give it a try, i am wanna try something new, I tried this once before and it ended up just being...weird. anyways, this is just modern day, normal day...at a School of the New Age arts...so which means, music, dancing and etc... you have to be 'artistic' and you have to be really good at what you decide. :3 please, restrict violence, no mafia or gang problems please. just...a lot of tension(i may permit a fist fight). you can add in romance if you really want to spice up the story, your choice though.

Rules
1. no godmodding
2. must be accepted before posting
3.  I am going to limit it up too... seven people *i am the eighth*
4. restrict your violent urges UNLESS its part your character and I approve
5. be creative, no magic, and just have fun and be yourselves.

Character sheet

Name:
describe yourself(species):
weight:
height:
personality:
Artistic Talent:
Bio:

Name: Belle Amour
grade(optional): junior
describe yourself(species): snow leopard, shoulder length, wavy jet black hair, brilliant green eyes, very beautiful.
weight: 130
height:5'11 (tall for a girl)
personality: quite, reserved, observant, compassionate, intelligent, stubborn and tough when needed.
Artistic Talent: Prodigy Musician, can sing, play piano,cello and violin. her icon is Amy Lee from Evanescence. ex-dancer
Bio: mother and father died in an accident, lives with her young aunt, who owns a floral shop, Belle works there too. she is constantly teased by others of her height and her teachers pressure her to perform when she doesn't want to. she kinda wants a friend and has been in a fist fight with a student outside of school. constantly dresses in dark colors(except when working) but wears no make up. she was once a dancer but injured her ankle badly enough to end that career, she still dances to keep her strength, flexibility and endurance.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: So you wanna dance? (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »
Name: Kittrevsky Janković  (pronounced Yankovis... Prefers to go by the nickname 'Kitt')   
grade(optional): junior
describe yourself(species): Slavic Wildcat, grey fur with darker stripes, white muzzle and tip of tail. Bright amber/green eyes and dark hair.
weight: 126
height: 5' 6" (somewhat short for a guy)
clothes: Plain-white shirt under a black unzipped hoodie (One of those hoodies that has thumb-holes in the sleeves). Faded stone-washed jeans and a dark-purple collar. Also a black military cap and navy-blue messenger bag with rows of pockets on it for art supplies.

personality: first impressions would definitely place Kitt as a shy person, rather quiet and keeping to himself, he is the complete opposite of 'the class clown'. Those that get to know him, or even simply say hi, are the people that realize he is actually charismatic, fun-loving and generally a happy-go-lucky guy. 

Artistic Talent: Artwork. Although he has a lot of skill in formal art he much prefers new digital media as well as photography (both digital and film).

Bio: Kitt's family is typical for eastern Europe. Large, one brother and two sisters and five husky dogs. After a life down the mines (a well-paying job during the soviet era) Kitt's father built up enough money to set the family for living well and able to bring up the children to have a good education. Kitt is the youngest sibling, with both sisters and brothers already studying at universities or with full-time jobs.

It was with regret and feeling of great sadness that Kitt's parents finally realized their youngest son was moving away to study... At the same time however, both felt the greatest feeling of pride, for every parent knows there is nothing better than seeing your children set off to live their new lives, and know that you have raised them well...

Hows that?  :P    Feel like I wanna give this a go, an art school sounds like a fun get-away from my own college where the teachers set never-ending chemistry assignments  XP
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 01:21:59 AM »
awesome! yes you can post :3

I also am taking Chemistry at my school XD

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 12:53:35 AM »
Gah! If this was two months from now, I would be all over this.
Sadly until then, a real life creative education runs in the way.

If I were to join this, I would not be able to post every day. Maybe a few times a week if I'm dedicated and not as lazy as I normally am.
Would you be okay with that?
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 03:37:36 AM »
okay, thats fine

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 10:16:30 PM »
okay if this is how long it's gonna take me to post anything, I really shouldn't get involved until I've finished my work. :P Maybe I'll join later
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project