The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Peanut Butter Brownies w/ a Peanut Butter & Banana glaze.  (Read 1212 times)

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
Peanut Butter Brownies w/ a Peanut Butter & Banana glaze.
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:05:51 PM »
If theres any Peanut Butter lovers out there then you will love this recipe. Same for Brownie lovers. Its a pretty easy recipe to make and even easier to eat. :P

Ingredients you'll need:
  • Peanut Butter; 2 cups.
  • Butter or Margarine; 2/3rds.
  • Brown Sugar; 1 cup.
  • White Sugar; 2 cups.
  • Eggs; 4.
  • Flour; 2 cups.
  • Salt; 1/2 tablespoon.
  • Vanilla; 1 teaspoon or about 2 cap fulls.
  • Chocolate; 3 Chocolate squares or a cup full of chocolate chips.
  • Cooking Spray (optional)
  • Cream; about 3/4 of a cup.
  • Bananas; 1 1/2. Aka one full banana and one half of one.

Supplies needed:
  • Oven
  • Two mixing bowls; One large and one medium sized.
  • Whisk or Mixer.
  • 9 x 13 pan.
  • Measuring cups.
  • Spoons.
  • Blender

How to:
Step 1: Prepare what your ingredients and supplies together. Make sure your utensils are clean, nobody wants to get sick. :P
Your going to want to separate your two bowls from each other, the larger bowl will be used for the wet ingredients and the medium size bowl will be used for the dry ingredients. Preheat the oven at 355 F and either spray your 9 x 13 pan or butter it.

Step 2: Melt your butter till its soft. Try to not make it completely liquid since it'll be much easier if its still somewhat solid. You'll want to beat the butter and Peanut butter together with your whisk in the large bowl. While beating it slowly add your brown and white sugars and continue beating until fluffy.

Step 3: Once your mixture is nice n' fluffy melt your chocolate till it looks likes syrup. :P Pour it in and mix it around until the chocolate has blended and made the mix a darker color. Once that's done start adding in your dry ingredients, such as your flour and salt and mix it once more. Pour in in the Vanilla while mixing.

Step 4: By now your oven should be ready and so is your brownie mix. Pour the batch into your 9 x 13 pan. Try to fill it out as much as possible and use a spoon to even out the mixture. One placed in the oven to bake time it for 35 - 45 minutes. Try to check up on it periodically.

Step 5: While your brownies are baking its time to take advantage of the time and make a delicious drizzle/glaze for your brownies!
(Its optional but I do highly reccommend it. ;3)
Using your blender add your Bananas, cream, one spoon of white sugar, and about a cup of peanut butter. Blend it all together and try to make it as thick and whipped as possible. It doesn't have to be perfect but it should be thick enough that it'll cover your brownies and harden. If its as thin as water or maple syrup just add another banana or more peanut butter.  Once blended just wait for your brownies to finish baking.

Step 6: Once your brownies are cooked to perfection take them out and allow them to cool down for a good 15 minutes, basically untill warm. Once warm pour your glaze/drizzle over the brownies and smooth it over those delicious treats. Once done you can either place your brownies into the freezer for an hour or let it sit out till hardens. I prefer the freezer personally.

Step 7: The last and most important step, ENJOY. Make sure to have a glass of milk and try to share the goodness. :P

I hope you guys like this. <3
I'll try to post step-by-step pictures. :'D
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Peanut Butter Brownies w/ a Peanut Butter & Banana glaze.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 03:03:47 PM »
brownies, check.
Peanut butter, double check.
Bananas, kinda check.

I might have to try this sometime.